Conquer Club

Artwork/branding

Discuss developing tools and get details on Conquer Club's API.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Artwork/branding

Postby psinno on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:29 pm

I am developing a simple turn notifier and was wondering if there are any icons available I could use. Something identifiable that users would recognise as belonging to this site when they see it.
Corporal 1st Class psinno

Re: Artwork/branding

Postby ender516 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 pm

I contacted AndyDufresne, the Community Manager administrator for the site about this and received this as part of his reply:

AndyDufresne wrote:Lack has said we are always okay with people using artwork from the website. He said these files are already hosted on CC:

http://static.conquerclub.com/logo_white.png
http://static.conquerclub.com/logo.png
http://static.conquerclub.com/favicon.ico

The first two may be a bit large, but the little star logo might be just what you need.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby psinno on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:37 pm

The star logo looks good. I need it in a couple of different sizes so it would be great if I could get a large (512x512) copy that I could resize down. Thanks

Postby QoH on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:42 pm

psinno wrote:The star logo looks good. I need it in a couple of different sizes so it would be great if I could get a large (512x512) copy that I could resize down. Thanks

It's currently in a rectangle, so I don't know how well it would scale to a square...
Please don't invite me to any pickup games. I will decline the invite.
Major QoH

Postby ender516 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:50 pm

QoH wrote:
psinno wrote:The star logo looks good. I need it in a couple of different sizes so it would be great if I could get a large (512x512) copy that I could resize down. Thanks

It's currently in a rectangle, so I don't know how well it would scale to a square...

These are the only files that I know are hosted here. You could clip the star logo out of the middle of one of the other files -- it is somewhat larger there.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby psinno on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 pm

QoH wrote:

Just incredibly bad word selection on my part. I meant the favicon.

Return to Tools Development