Conquer Club

Best Game I've Played Yet (Eurasia)

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Best Game I've Played Yet (Eurasia)

Postby effinsixtyfour on Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Hey all,

I just wanted to invite you to check out the following game: 12350755

We are on Round 75 and it's been a back and forth battle since about round ten. Currently stalemated and unsure what to do next, but damn has it been entertaining!

Thoughts?
Cook effinsixtyfour

Re: Best Game I've Played Yet (Eurasia)

Postby Jippd on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:55 am

effinsixtyfour wrote:Hey all,

I just wanted to invite you to check out the following game: Game 12350755

We are on Round 75 and it's been a back and forth battle since about round ten. Currently stalemated and unsure what to do next, but damn has it been entertaining!

Thoughts?
Major Jippd

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:10 am

suggestion, dont make posts here. you are #1 in the map based on growth. sit back and let them destroy eachother.
remember attackers advantage.
build untill you are bigger then xiakka, then when you have 5 spoils and yellow has more then3, kill yellow. the 2 sets you cash in should more or less offset the lossess against yellow. then turn to the remaining player and destroy him with more or less equal (actuallt less) troops. attackers advantage will help you win.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby effinsixtyfour on Sun May 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Thanks!
Cook effinsixtyfour

Postby agentcom on Mon May 20, 2013 2:17 am

I don't think it's quite that easy. You would have to get all your troops to the front to do what SirSeb suggested and that will scare people into attacking you. It's going to be a lot more tricky than SirSeb says. Unlimited Rein makes it a bit easier to do that, but you still are going to have to play your hand close to the vest. A good player will probably figure out what you're doing. I predict a stalemate until 2 players go at it and I predict that those two players will lose. Try not to be that player. If you do make the attack sirseb recommends, you really do need the 5 cards you get to equal a double cash and you need to be very careful about having your troops in just the right position to make the attacks both before and after you cash.
Colonel agentcom

Postby SirSebstar on Mon May 20, 2013 3:39 am

he is doing quite well
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby effinsixtyfour on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:12 pm

So we are almost to round 130, still sitting on a slight lead. I think you're probably correct SirSebstar as far as mutually assured destruction for the first two to really go after each other.
Cook effinsixtyfour

Postby Jippd on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:24 am

Save yourself weeks of boringness and stalemate and play a 3 player game to settle it. Or agree with the other strong player to kill pink. Then after that its free for all and whoever strikes first against the remaining player will likely win. Otherwise kill pink and settle it with a 1 v 1 tiebreaker winner takes both.
Major Jippd

Return to Conquer Club Discussion