Conquer Club

[Site] Mapboard

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: Mapboard-visual example first post

Postby Qwert on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:06 am

2 years anniversaries
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Kingm on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:11 am

damn, this is one great suggestion. I could have been lost in all those nice stats for hours..
Highscore : 4349 Date : 17.6.12
Colonel Kingm

Postby thehippo8 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:56 am

I want this so I can do updates on my MOLE reports. Otherwise I have to search manually - last time I did that it too 4 hours!
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby Qwert on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 am

thehippo8 wrote:I want this so I can do updates on my MOLE reports. Otherwise I have to search manually - last time I did that it too 4 hours!

well i dont have crystal ball to tell you when will this,or if will this be implemented- 2 years are pass and still no lack to say,what are hes plans.
Maybe this never will be implemented,or need to pass 2-3 years more ,so that be implemented.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: [Site] Mapboard

Postby spiesr on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Captain spiesr

Postby rishaed on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:13 am

spiesr wrote:IMPLEMENTED

BOOOM!!!! And its done! The Site has changed forever to be known no more by the earthless Peons down below. :o
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby agentcom on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:01 am

The OP goes beyond what was actually implemented, so I hope that we will continue to see improvements to that page. Also, we need to start linking that page to places like where it says "browse maps" on the Start a Game screen and other places. I would be the Foundry guys would have some ideas on where we should put these links.
Colonel agentcom

Postby Qwert on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:13 am

rishaed wrote:
spiesr wrote:IMPLEMENTED

BOOOM!!!! And its done! The Site has changed forever to be known no more by the earthless Peons down below. :o

actualy its not done,, i will say that this its only start of implementations of this sugestions, and in near future, this will be in full capacity, because this mapboard have only one thing-Finished games.

Im pleased that Agentcom announce that this its only begining and that one day this will be same like player scoreboard, with many options, what you can check and open ;)
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby agentcom on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:04 pm

I'm not sure that I said all that ;)

But given that this suggestion really hasn't been fully implemented, I'm going to RESUBMIT this for further consideration.

There is a topic that more closely describes what was actually implemented that I have moved over to Implemented Suggestions: viewtopic.php?f=470&t=193677
Colonel agentcom

Re: [Site] Mapboard [implementation in progress ]

Postby Qwert on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:54 am

good -i add in topic title [implementation in progress] so that community know that you working on this.

This its good sugestion that every topic get this notification in topic tittle.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby agentcom on Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:45 am

Just to be clear, I do not know if there are currently plans to proceed with the "full" implementation of this idea. Obviously, there are several other things going on. I would say "partially implemented" might be a more fitting tag than "implementation in progress."

My moving it back to submitted was in recognition of the fact that it is NOT fully implemented yet, and that there are good ideas here that I hope don't get lost in the shuffle.

I think the case is stronger now for implementation of this, as we now have a place to put all the information that you desire. But that doesn't mean that it's at the top of the priority list.
Colonel agentcom

Postby Qwert on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:24 pm

agentcom wrote:Just to be clear, I do not know if there are currently plans to proceed with the "full" implementation of this idea. Obviously, there are several other things going on. I would say "partially implemented" might be a more fitting tag than "implementation in progress."

My moving it back to submitted was in recognition of the fact that it is NOT fully implemented yet, and that there are good ideas here that I hope don't get lost in the shuffle.

I think the case is stronger now for implementation of this, as we now have a place to put all the information that you desire. But that doesn't mean that it's at the top of the priority list.

Well that why i put>implementation in progress,, no finish date on title.
If you just add one funcion in mapboard, every month, then this will be great move. And in half year ,or 1 year this will be full implemented.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby blakebowling on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 am

Qwert wrote:
agentcom wrote:Just to be clear, I do not know if there are currently plans to proceed with the "full" implementation of this idea. Obviously, there are several other things going on. I would say "partially implemented" might be a more fitting tag than "implementation in progress."

If you just add one funcion in mapboard, every month, then this will be great move. And in half year ,or 1 year this will be full implemented.

I hope we get to it before the year is out, but I'm glad you're pleased with the progress, Qwert!
Private blakebowling

Postby Qwert on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:13 am

blakebowling wrote:
Qwert wrote:

I hope we get to it before the year is out, but I'm glad you're pleased with the progress, Qwert!

well this sugestion are old 3 years--so Lackattack dont do nothing, then El_Jeffe, and now BIgwham start quite fast to start implementation of this sugestion. This its good signal.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Qwert on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:31 am

today are more upgrade of this sugestion are implemented,,still more things will come (i think)
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Previous

Return to Suggestions