Conquer Club

Hot head medals

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Hot head medals

Postby Gweeedo on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Concise description:
Giving a medal to all players who have suffered a unlikely defeat.
Or simply putting up ones own medal.

Specifics/Details:
Shall I say Mulligan!
Any player who wish to give up one of his medals with the potential of losing it to another player in exchange for a re-roll.

Example: a Battle 18V3 Attacker losses; if the attacker wishes to put one of his medals on the line, for a re-roll (contingent upon defenders willingness)he may do so.
If that same attacker looses that same battle (re-roll) he must give up his medal to the defender.

I would suggest the defender have the same option.
Players acquiring such medals will have the medals marked as captured to distinguish them from their own.

How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
Brings a new Flavor to the game.

A new goal for medal hunters, and many other players.
Might even get some players even more pissed of at the dice, the converse is true too.
Sergeant 1st Class Gweeedo

Re: Hot head medals

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 am

who would bet a medal that meant hundreads of won games dedication for a roll? for a game that you might still loseno matter what? are you high on something?
Major betiko

Postby Gweeedo on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:33 pm

I would bet my life that there are a good amount of players who would do this (even you)!
What would the chances be on losing 18vs3 twice in a row?
But I would certainly bust a gut laughing when it happens.

It is not a matter of losing a game, it is a matter of winning ''the game''!
To some players; winning is everything...specially if a game is won on a single battle (Single die roll).

And to have a collection of Captured Medals...would have players enticing their opponent, to re-roll.
This would be Great!!! Everybody would put it to use (don't be silly).
Even though I do not think it will ever be implemented.
Nice thought

Postby dyrtydog on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:39 pm

the dice program that is currently in use needs to be revised--especially in this case of losing 18 x 3 two turns in a row; a teammate of mine went 9 x 4 and lost all---I am constantly losing 9 x 1 s...

this is the bullshit that needs to stop--too much emphasis on defender dice in this dice program
Imagetournaments won: Jojo's Midyears Resolution Revolution
Capitaine Vertes's Inaugural clan tournament
Lieutenant dyrtydog

Postby Gweeedo on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:01 am

The fact that players lose all units from a single battle is the name of the game (irreverent).
What is a 9v4?
Why talk foolish odds.
A 9v4 is a 2to1 battle odds.
In real life (war games) a 2to1 is the least odds you ever want to attack with.
Losing on a 2to1 (battle odds/ not 2v1)is not uncommon!

THIS IS NOT A DICE THREAD!!!

@betiko; you still wondering who would put a medal on the line, for a game? Only 99.99% of the players on CC

Postby Gabriel13 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:55 pm

This is an awful idea, considering they would win the medal back as soon as they won another game, eliminated another player, rated another player etc.
Cook Gabriel13

Postby Gweeedo on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:28 am

Gabriel13 wrote:This is an awful idea, considering they would win the medal back as soon as they won another game, eliminated another player, rated another player etc.

I have no Idea what you are talking about...nor do I care.
Its not so much the player who is losing a medal...it is a player who has captured X amount of medals.
How would that compare to your dozen medals VS another guys, two dozen captured medals.

Not such an awful idea (not great).
Thought it would give some of these knuckleheads another chance to go Ballistic over the (bad) dice.

Medals don't mean shite to me (and others).
Put an option to capture some other shmucks medal...Medals would have a whole new meaning!

WHOYAA!!

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:45 am

Your idea sucks toilet seats. You are not even convinced about it. It's probably the least coherent suggestions posted in here ever though, kudos for that!
Major betiko

Postby Gweeedo on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:14 pm

betiko wrote:Your idea sucks toilet seats. You are not even convinced about it. It's probably the least coherent suggestions posted in here ever though, kudos for that!

Thanks for the kudos...anytime.

You really think it matters to me what you (or anybody else) think of my suggestions?

I will continue to post any idea (good or bad) that comes to mind, fully knowing that it will never be implemented (as does every suggestion that crosses CC path) Due to coding and lack thereof.

It was a poor attempt to initiate mulligans into the game ;-)

CC has a suggestion box...use it!

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Gweeedo wrote:
betiko wrote:Your idea sucks toilet seats. You are not even convinced about it. It's probably the least coherent suggestions posted in here ever though, kudos for that!

Thanks for the kudos...anytime.

You really think it matters to me what you (or anybody else) think of my suggestions?

I will continue to post any idea (good or bad) that comes to mind, fully knowing that it will never be implemented (as does every suggestion that crosses CC path) Due to coding and lack thereof.

It was a poor attempt to initiate mulligans into the game ;-)

CC has a suggestion box...use it!

this one is a terrible idea, but it doesn't mean you can t come up with something else pretty good. And if you didn't care of what other people thought of your suggestions, you wouldn't even post them.
Major betiko

Postby Gweeedo on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:59 pm

No, really! I only post cuz I am bored. CC does not impalement any good Ideas...thought they might go for a bad one.

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:04 pm

Gweeedo wrote:No, really! I only post cuz I am bored. CC does not impalement any good Ideas...thought they might go for a bad one.

an animpalement is the fact of sticking wood in a body. You are a young kid right?
Major betiko

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:06 pm

betiko wrote:who would bet a medal that meant hundreads of won games dedication for a roll? for a game that you might still loseno matter what? are you high on something?

I would in a second... you can take all my medals if you give me a chance to re-roll a bad beat.. I care about winning (and a redo of a bad dice beat is gonna mean the game more often than not) not a stupid fuckin medal that means absolutely nothing... winning is the only thing that matters. you gonna put those medals on your resume or somthing? lmao
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:11 pm

betiko wrote:
Gweeedo wrote:No, really! I only post cuz I am bored. CC does not impalement any good Ideas...thought they might go for a bad one.

an animpalement is the fact of sticking wood in a body. You are a young kid right?

can you translate this sentence for me? I'm not being funny.... I have no idea what you said here...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby betiko on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:47 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
betiko wrote:who would bet a medal that meant hundreads of won games dedication for a roll? for a game that you might still loseno matter what? are you high on something?

I would in a second... you can take all my medals if you give me a chance to re-roll a bad beat.. I care about winning (and a redo of a bad dice beat is gonna mean the game more often than not) not a stupid fuckin medal that means absolutely nothing... winning is the only thing that matters. you gonna put those medals on your resume or somthing? lmao

if you cared so much about winning, you would probably have a better win rate and score. I'm not taunting, I mean it. I know, with your less performant conection now you can't farm anymore, sorry.
If you like to play with no goal, there are a lot of players who like to work on a medal for some, on their score for others.

The inventory stars that are totally useless would be a better idea for this.

for your other question, I might write the exact definition (there was a typo in my message); Impalement is the penetration of an organism by an object such as a stake, pole, spear or hook, by complete (or partial) perforation of the central body mass.
Major betiko

Postby spiesr on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:49 pm

The suggestion as presented: "gamble a medal to reroll a series of rolls" isn't the sort of thing that I think has any chance of ever being submitted. As such I am going to Reject this.
Captain spiesr

Postby Gweeedo on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:38 am

I think you can figure out what I meant!
Typo: implement...I often use spell check, I can not see to good at times (monitor has a glare), often use wrong spell check.

Return to Archived Suggestions