Conquer Club

Round limit and Objective

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Round limit and Objective

Postby Faro on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Hello guys, I have a quick question.

Game with a limit of 20 rounds. I f I take the objective on the round 20 and nobody break it. At the end of the round (aka round 21), what will count: the troop number of the objective?

Thanks
Sergeant 1st Class Faro

Re: Round limit and Objective

Postby king achilles on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:27 am

The objective of the game will be the first one to be recognized, then whoever has the most troops.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Kaskavel on Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:12 am

Are you sure King? I thought it was necessary to begin your turn.
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby Faro on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:29 pm

king achilles wrote:The objective of the game will be the first one to be recognized, then whoever has the most troops.

Sorry king but you were wrong, it did not work like that. The number of troops came in first, just lost game Game 14093200 like that, Man I should have not attack and victory would have been mine grrrrr
Sergeant 1st Class Faro

Postby king achilles on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:28 am

There must have been a misunderstanding. Since there is no 'round 21', holding the objective only on the 20th round is not going to make you win the game.

To attain an objective, you must hold all the required regions for one whole turn. Faro, on your last turn, that was when you only held the Grand Oasis. You should have controlled them from round 19 up to the beginning of your turn in round 20.

Victory Conditions / Map Objectives

Some maps have 'victory' objectives, which you must conquer and hold for one round to win the game. If you are holding an objective, you will win the game at the moment you press the "Begin Turn" button, even in assassin and terminator games (think of this as the ultimate zone bonus). In team games, as with bonuses, the objective must be held by a single player.

http://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?m ... tructions6
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Conquer Club Discussion