Conquer Club

Israel Plans to Restore Death Penalty for Everyone but Jews

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does an apartheid state like Israel have the right to exist and spread its racism?

Total votes : 0

Israel Plans to Restore Death Penalty for Everyone but Jews

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:25 pm

And things are not going well. But still at midnight the party goes on ... a goodbye party in hell.

June 10
"We have lost Mosul this morning," said a colonel at a local military command center. "Army and police forces left their positions and the ISIL are in full control. Itā€™s a total collapse of the security forces."

Police were discarding uniforms and weapons and fleeing a city where the black flag of ISIL now flew over government buildings. "We can't beat them. We can't," one officer told Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/ ... H520140610

June 11
As refugees stream out of Mosul after the Iraqi city was captured by forces of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, NPR's Deborah Amos passes along reports that Tikrit, the hometown of the late dictator Saddam Hussein, has also been overrun.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 ... city-falls

Last edited by saxitoxin on Sun May 22, 2016 7:29 pm, edited 123 times in total.
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Re: The Heat is on in Saigon

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:38 pm

There are only two men alive in the world who can stop this, reverse all of America's mistakes from the last 10 years, and reestablish status quo ante bellum 2003. And yet the U.S. has one - Saif al-Islam - in prison and the other - Bashar al-Assad - under siege.

It is time to let Saif and Bashar free to bring the hammer down on al-Qaeda and Israel. You don't have to like 'em, you just have to shut-up and get the hell outta the way.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby warmonger1981 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Thats the Saigon whore that bit my nose off.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:58 pm

AP's video of the remnants of the Iraqi army in full retreat ...

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Is this the Congratulations to the people of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria topic?

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:19 pm

LMAO ...

U.S. officials scrambled to get three planeloads of Americans out of a major Iraq airbase to escape the threat of an insurgent attack on Baghdad.

The Islamic State's spokesman vowed to take the fight into the capital at the heart of Shia Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's government. In a sign of the group's confidence, he even boasted that its fighters will take the southern Shia cities of Karbala and Najaf, which hold two of the holiest shrines for Shia Muslims.

"We will march toward Baghdad because we have an account to settle there," he said in an audio recording posted on militant websites commonly used by the group. The statement could not be independently verified.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iraqi-atta ... 15?cmp=rss

history repeats

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Only saxi would be so giddy about a terrorist organization sweeping through an entire country.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby patches70 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:57 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Only saxi would be so giddy about a terrorist organization sweeping through an entire country.

Whoa now, those guys who took Mosul are the same guys we are help train and equip in Syria. In Syria these are "our guys" while in Iraq they are "terrorists".

In fact, all that captured American equipment in Mosul? Every bit of it sent straight back to their bases in Syria. Along with a whole lot of that $439 billion they looted from Iraqi banks.

So hopefully you can see Saxi's point. This debacle is one of our (the US') own making.
Private patches70

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:59 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Only saxi would be so giddy about a terrorist organization sweeping through an entire country.

Well I'm laughing because the U.S. can simply and easily stop it anytime it wants without dropping a single bomb by allowing Ba'athism and other secular Arab nationalist ideologies to regroup and crush the extremists like they did for the previous 50 years. But it won't even consider that an option because it would upset Israel. So, it will either invade Iraq again ("provide military assistance"), or pull a Saigon and flee the country and then deal with the consequences of that decision ten years from now (AKA "Goodbye, Sears Tower").

The U.S. isn't willing to make the tough choices. It has to decide if: (a) it wants to lose a skyscraper here and there [maybe next time a whole city], or, (b) it wants to unleash a force that could sanitize the Middle East of religious extremism but will probably shove Israel into the Mediterranean in the process. U.S. politicians will never frame the choice this way, though, because they know Americans will always choose Akron over Tel Aviv.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Actually, the Heat are on in Miami
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:09 pm

saxi, the Sears Tower is in Chicago, not Akron. Also it's called the Willis Tower now.

Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:46 pm

I guess the US has decided that endorsing the rule of a bunch of guys like Gaddafi, Hussein and al-Assad isn't really an option.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:59 pm

mrswdk wrote:I guess the US has decided that endorsing the rule of a bunch of guys like Gaddafi, Hussein and al-Assad isn't really an option.

The U.S. can do, or not do, anything it wants. It just shouldn't do a spit take and wonder "oi! wha' happened?" when the Akron Rubber Bowl* gets hit with a hijacked tractor like the U.S. did after 9/11 with the WTC.

* FUCKING METS
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:02 pm

saxi, no one uses the Rubber Bowl anymore. I too would be very confused if anyone targeted it with the blimp they hijacked.

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:saxi, no one uses the Rubber Bowl anymore. I too would be very confused if anyone targeted it with the blimp they hijacked.

When my g/f Esmerelda runs out of birth control pills her vag is the rubber bowl.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:07 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:saxi, no one uses the Rubber Bowl anymore. I too would be very confused if anyone targeted it with the blimp they hijacked.

When my g/f Esmerelda runs out of birth control pills her vag is the rubber bowl.

Isn't Es like 70 years old? Why would she need birth control pills?

Postby Army of GOD on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Because my semen invigorates her sex organs
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Army of GOD wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Because my semen invigorates her sex organs

AoG ejaculates IcyHot
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Is this the congratulations to the people of an independent Kurdistan topic?

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:57 am

saxitoxin wrote:

Well I'm laughing because the U.S. can simply and easily stop it anytime it wants without dropping a single bomb by allowing Ba'athism and other secular Arab nationalist ideologies to regroup and crush the extremists like they did for the previous 50 years.

Some realities just have to be accepted.
Major Phatscotty

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:00 am

saxitoxin wrote:

Well I'm laughing because the U.S. can simply and easily stop it anytime it wants without dropping a single bomb by allowing Ba'athism and other secular Arab nationalist ideologies to regroup and crush the extremists like they did for the previous 50 years. But it won't even consider that an option because it would upset Israel. So, it will either invade Iraq again ("provide military assistance"), or pull a Saigon and flee the country and then deal with the consequences of that decision ten years from now (AKA "Goodbye, Sears Tower").

The U.S. isn't willing to make the tough choices. It has to decide if: (a) it wants to lose a skyscraper here and there [maybe next time a whole city], or, (b) it wants to unleash a force that could sanitize the Middle East of religious extremism but will probably shove Israel into the Mediterranean in the process. U.S. politicians will never frame the choice this way, though, because they know Americans will always choose Akron over Tel Aviv.

While it's true that American warmongering feeds these psychotic jihadist movements, it's ridiculous to put the blame on Israel. The Jews are not stupid, they know full well that they have a lot more to fear from jihadist Iraq on steroids than they did from a calm Ba'athist Iraq.

The reason the U.S. destabilizes nations like Iraq and Libya is to create panic in the oil futures market, so that oil prices spike and America's ruling families and their oil companies can rake in a nice windfall profit on their oil futures. If you want to find the cause of these Mideast wars you need look no further than the Dallas Social Register. Tel Aviv has nothing to do with it.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby patches70 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:32 am

Dukasaur wrote:The reason the U.S. destabilizes nations like Iraq and Libya is to create panic in the oil futures market, so that oil prices spike and America's ruling families and their oil companies can rake in a nice windfall profit on their oil futures. If you want to find the cause of these Mideast wars you need look no further than the Dallas Social Register.

Nope, but nice theory. Appeals to class envy and class warfare which is seemingly more prevalent in today's US society and is a convenient cover story.

No, the US finds interests in Libya, Iraq, Iran and Syria for the purpose of protecting the petrodollar status. It's this status which gives the US her economic hegemony over the rest of the world. It's the reason we tolerate totalitarian regimes in Saudi Arabia, Qatar; ignore totalitarian regimes in non oil producing nations but condemn supposed totalitarian regimes in Iraq, Russia, Libya, Syria. What do those latter four nations have in common? They are all or once were undermining the petrodollar status.
Gaddafi was going to begin minting a gold dinar and gold backed currency.
Saddam was going to move from selling Iraq oil in US dollars to selling Iraq oil in euros.
Assad in Syria reneged on the oil pipeline deal through Syria from Qatar.
Russia has entered into numerous natgas deals that bypass the US dollar and trade in local currencies instead.
Iran sells oil for gold or other commodities, bypassing the dollar. In the case of Iran she doesn't have much choice in the matter, due to the financial sanctions imposed upon her by the US.

The financial elites merely take advantage of this truism. You can too if you wanted, anyone can. Of course you'll need some capital but that's beside the point.
And those that disregard this truth are easily swayed into the belief that it's all because of oil company greed or that we have to depose these "dangerous totalitarian states" in the interests of national security. The reality is it's all being done to protect the petrodollar and the US dollar as the primary reserve currency of virtually all world trade. That sort of power is worth fighting for, apparently.
Of course, it won't matter in the end, because reserve currency status has changed many times through out history, and the US dollar is no exception.

In latest developments and more delicious irony, Iran has sent troops from their Republican Guard into Baghdad to fight the ISIS threatening the Iraq government. Yes, as of today Iran stands ready and willing to assist the US in fighting off the terrorist threat.

Who'd a thunk it? Right?
Hahaha!

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.-
Sir Walter Scott
Private patches70

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:31 am

patches70 wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:The reason the U.S. destabilizes nations like Iraq and Libya is to create panic in the oil futures market, so that oil prices spike and America's ruling families and their oil companies can rake in a nice windfall profit on their oil futures. If you want to find the cause of these Mideast wars you need look no further than the Dallas Social Register.

Nope, but nice theory. Appeals to class envy and class warfare which is seemingly more prevalent in today's US society and is a convenient cover story.

No, the US finds interests in Libya, Iraq, Iran and Syria for the purpose of protecting the petrodollar status. It's this status which gives the US her economic hegemony over the rest of the world. It's the reason we tolerate totalitarian regimes in Saudi Arabia, Qatar; ignore totalitarian regimes in non oil producing nations but condemn supposed totalitarian regimes in Iraq, Russia, Libya, Syria. What do those latter four nations have in common? They are all or once were undermining the petrodollar status.
Gaddafi was going to begin minting a gold dinar and gold backed currency.
Saddam was going to move from selling Iraq oil in US dollars to selling Iraq oil in euros.
Assad in Syria reneged on the oil pipeline deal through Syria from Qatar.
Russia has entered into numerous natgas deals that bypass the US dollar and trade in local currencies instead.
Iran sells oil for gold or other commodities, bypassing the dollar. In the case of Iran she doesn't have much choice in the matter, due to the financial sanctions imposed upon her by the US.

The financial elites merely take advantage of this truism. You can too if you wanted, anyone can. Of course you'll need some capital but that's beside the point.
And those that disregard this truth are easily swayed into the belief that it's all because of oil company greed or that we have to depose these "dangerous totalitarian states" in the interests of national security. The reality is it's all being done to protect the petrodollar and the US dollar as the primary reserve currency of virtually all world trade. That sort of power is worth fighting for, apparently.
Of course, it won't matter in the end, because reserve currency status has changed many times through out history, and the US dollar is no exception.

In latest developments and more delicious irony, Iran has sent troops from their Republican Guard into Baghdad to fight the ISIS threatening the Iraq government. Yes, as of today Iran stands ready and willing to assist the US in fighting off the terrorist threat.

Who'd a thunk it? Right?
Hahaha!

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.-
Sir Walter Scott

The two theories are not incompatible. In fact, they perfectly complement and reinforce each other.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:41 pm

I love you both, but I'm stickin with my college thesis papers on the petro-dollar too.

btw, I'm hearing rumors that Germany, Japan, and Saudi Arabia are very soon set to drop U.S. dollars only, and they are going to start taking many currencies. Someone in Russia said yesterday they aren't taking USD period. Not sure if that is confirmed yet, but really it's inevitable anyways. Sure the oil spikes also occur, and sure the oil kingpins make mad money, but I think they are losing their grip on dominating foreign oil through monetary hegemony. I always have reserve for the possibility they have a back-up plan, but either way American's are in for a MAJOR shock when all those dollars flood back into the US, since 90% or so of all US dollars are not in the USA.
Major Phatscotty

Postby patches70 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
btw, I'm hearing rumors that Germany, Japan, and Saudi Arabia are very soon set to drop U.S. dollars only, and they are going to start taking many currencies.

Japan is already in a few bilateral trade deals with certain nations to trade in currencies other than dollars. The gig is up when Saudi Arabia gives up on the petro dollar. But to my knowledge Saudi Arabia and Germany haven't done anything like that. Yet.

PS wrote: Someone in Russia said yesterday they aren't taking USD period. Not sure if that is confirmed yet, but really it's inevitable anyways. Sure the oil spikes also occur, and sure the oil kingpins make mad money, but I think they are losing their grip on dominating foreign oil through monetary hegemony. I always have reserve for the possibility they have a back-up plan, but either way American's are in for a MAJOR shock when all those dollars flood back into the US, since 90% or so of all US dollars are not in the USA.

America's #1 export is inflation.

A lot of the problems that plague not only the US but also many parts of the world can be traced back directly to the US monetary policy. That is The Fed monetary policy.

I saw some one in another thread complaining that it ain't fair people have to work two jobs and still can barely make the rent. Blamed rich people and such if I remember. But that's directly inflation related. Inflation harms those who can least afford it and for those who are wealthy inflation just makes them more wealthy. Because their wealth is tied to assets which increase in value with inflation.

Government likes inflation because inflation lowers the cost of their debt.

The government and The Fed are scared shitless of deflation, though. And for good reason! But to that poster who was complaining about the poor people having to work two jobs, deflation would be a Godsend. If the person didn't lose their job that is.

Deflation rewards savers. Inflation punishes savers. Those on fixed incomes have greater buying power in deflation, they get hammered especially hard by inflation.
It's why politicians keep everyone blaming rich people, incite class warfare rhetoric, to distract from the real culprit, bad monetary policy.
Money is the foundation of civilization. And virtually every problem traces back to it one way or another. So, how many people really understand what money is, how it's created and who creates it?

Not enough, lemme tell ya! Because if people really understood the scam that is the US dollar today, they'd be rioting in the streets.
Private patches70

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,