Conquer Club

Game of Thrones Mafia 9/24 Night 6: End Game Vote 4 MVP

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 9/24 Day 6: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbro

Postby SiriusCowKing on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm

IAmRobik wrote:
jwiedlin wrote:Unofficial current vote count. Let me know if there are any errors.

Neb: Legion, sirius
Sirius: Neb, jwied, epitaph1, 27ninjabunnies, boonetown

Not yet voted:

IAMRobik, THE THRONE, Betiko (Symbolic)

Legion, do you still think it is Neb? I'm nervous of a last minute switch. With Robik's two votes, if 1 hops, Neb would be lynched.

I checked the end-of-day voting records of the two as well. It doesn't tell us much...

Player: Day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Sirius: Strikewolf, No vote, Pershy (3rd), IamRobik, Pancakemix
Neb: Zivel, Mtam, KGB, Sirius, Pancakemix

Notes: Sirius took over for jmac at the start of day 3.
Day 3 resulted in Pershy being shot, and the No vote taking over as the most votes right before the deadline.
Day 4 resulted in Sirius becoming immune, and pretender lynched as next in line.

Neb voted 2 confirmed scum
Sirius never voted for scum

UGH

I voted pershy and got it right.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby legionnare on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Thought I'd post everyone's claimed roles/characters to see if we can figure this out before it's too late.
Legionnare - Limited use Tracker/Watcher/1BP with life drain - Jorah Mormont
IAmRobik - .5 Vig - No name claim
Betiko - Treestump - Brandon Stark
Boonetown - Can get player's Character name - No name claim
27ninjabunnies - Lover, VT - Cersei Lannister
Jweidlin - No role claim - no name claim
Epitaph1 - No role claim - no name claim
Nebuchadnezer - .5 vig - Jamie Lannister
SiriusCowKing - Town RB - no name claim

Correct me if I'm wrong. It would seem some blanks need to be filled if we are to stop scum from winning.

FP'd Sirius

Sirius how about giving us your name so we can see if it adds up with your claimed role.
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby legionnare on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:13 pm

changing my vote to no lynch in case I'm wrong about Neb and I'm not convinced of Sirius' guilt.

Postby Epitaph1 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:51 pm

I vote we hold off on the mass claim until tomorrow. I'll explain then.

I haven't read anything that's changed my mind btw Neb and SCK.

Also, I'm reluctant to analyze the voting patterns too much. SCK or Neb could easily have jumped on the wagons of their scumbuddies to get town cred. Besides, they both voted for scum at one point.
StorrZerg wrote:i find no joy in this
Major Epitaph1

Postby jwiedlin on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:20 pm

IAmRobik wrote:Neb voted 2 confirmed scum
Sirius never voted for scum

UGH

Sirius did vote for Pershy, who was scum, but Pershy was shot before votes were tallied that day.

I think Sirius is the better choice for a lynch right now, but it is a tough call.
Captain jwiedlin

Postby IAmRobik on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:11 pm

I refuse to overlook the fact that KGB tried to shoot SCK.

Also, the dumb tells are real. No idea who mafia is/was lol
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby StorrZerg on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:08 pm

End Game

The noose slid over her sweet pale neck, her lover had betrayed her... The emotional pain had shattered her spirit. The walkers laughed, cackling into the night. They had conquered Braavos, Storms End, Kings Landing, The Dread Fort all to easily.

Ygritte, aka SiriusCowKing has been lynched.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Congrats to the mafia, As some of you guessed No 3rd parties played any role in this game. It was 100% 18 town vs 6 mafia.
The game ends at this point, Mafia have at least 2 kp at this point, and nothing to prevent them from the night kps, And betiko with no vote meant town couldn't win the 3v3 on the next day. Even if boone got her power off, following night still meant 2 kp.

To the winning Mafia team kgb007, Jak111/Robik, pershy, Nebuchadnezer, Mtamburini, Epitaph1

All role pms, qt links, and more can be found here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=0

Special Congrats to Robik, boonetown, 27ninjabunnies for coming in and playing. I know you guys well from Video mafia so thank you for playing on Conquer Club.

I am happy to answer any questions At this point. And with this I conclude my First Hosted Mafia Game.
Major StorrZerg

Re: Game of Thrones Mafia 9/24 Night 6: End Game Mafia Lords

Postby IAmRobik on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Worst endgame post of all time.
Worst mod of all time.
Worst bab of all time.

GG all.
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Lol. I was trying to construct this big post about why Robik and either Jwied or Epitaph were scum too.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby StorrZerg on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:16 pm

manners rob ><
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Few things, night 1 actions. So cop checks Neb, should return Town, yet Epitaph then changes his alighment, so it comes up anti-town.

Yes i stuck a mafia, with a town as lovers.
Some powers, are very theme like, some just happened to be theme like (jamie for example)
Ayra, did evade the location check 100%. Which is why it came back with 5, instead of 6
Major StorrZerg

Postby strike wolf on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Looking at the sheet though,, I would have been wrong about Dreadfort so good game scum. So did day end early because the voting thread said that it ends 7/19 and I had elected to wait on gathering better information for my post before I posted.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby IAmRobik on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:21 pm

StorrZerg wrote:Few things, night 1 actions. So cop checks Neb, should return Town, yet Epitaph then changes his alighment, so it comes up anti-town.

Some powers, are very theme like, some just happened to be theme like (jamie for example)
Ayra, did evade the location check 100%. Which is why it came back with 5, instead of 6

How is that mechanism not broken to know how many scum are in a location? The only way to alter it is with the framer, who has to hit the exact city that is being checked that night
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby pancakemix on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:23 pm

I thought there was another day. Oh well. I knew it was over.

Grah damn framer. That screwed up a lot. WP on that front Epi. Not on your votes though, you were scummy as hell there. I said it in the observer QT: never trust a claimed 3P.

That said, I was 3/4 on investigations. Gotta be worth something. :lol:

I vote Betiko and Robik as respective faction MVPs.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby legionnare on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:24 pm

Awe man I knew it, damn gg all

Postby pancakemix on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Also, well done Storr. It's no small feat to get a game this size running in here these days and you did it very well. Also, it's good to see a GoT game reach fruition.

Why did Robik get the Throne?
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby IAmRobik on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:28 pm

RNJesus based off of people who voted for Joffrey
New Recruit IAmRobik

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Yay! This was the most nerve wracking, time intensive game of mafia I've played. N1 we screwed ourselves by framing me...who knew I would look innocent? However it played perfectly at end game. N...4? We framed pancake yet jweid came back with 1/3...which again meant that we got screwed with our frame. We finally got it right with robik to clear him at the end.

Notes:
1. Jak, you quitter. I would like to curse you out for quitting, but this is all I'll say.
2. Thanks to robik for filling in. Abrasive style of play, but it paid off.
3. I am an idiot...so many times I was doing the math of a win and screwed it up. Of course, if kgb was there for the pancake lynch, the game does end a day earlier. He day kills sirius.
4. Sorry to bunnies...Although,I don't think I ever actually said I was town in our qt. Best. Lover. Ever.

Finally...storr...heck of a job making something this complicated run so smoothly. Must have been great to read all the qts as this progressed. Well done!
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby jwiedlin on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:51 pm

GG all! Well played, Mafia.

Thanks Storr and the other mods for taking on this huge challenge. You did a great job managing this very complex game. It was a lot of fun!
Captain jwiedlin

Postby StorrZerg on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:56 pm

IAmRobik wrote:
StorrZerg wrote:Few things, night 1 actions. So cop checks Neb, should return Town, yet Epitaph then changes his alighment, so it comes up anti-town.

How is that mechanism not broken to know how many scum are in a location? The only way to alter it is with the framer, who has to hit the exact city that is being checked that night

You make it sound like it is hard, Yet There was a miller in the game, and a self aware miller, + a town that avoided checks.

A mafia that showed up as town.

Least of all a mafia in each location, so you knew what place he planned to check, so you altered it almost every night for the location cop. (once he outed)

the betiko catchin pershy was 100% chance, betiko returned 1 visit from the Location cop, who visited EVERYONE in that city. Just "happened to be mafia"

The location cop was a lot weaker in reality because of the balancing aspects put in place.
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:Yay! This was the most nerve wracking, time intensive game of mafia I've played. N1 we screwed ourselves by framing me...who knew I would look innocent? However it played perfectly at end game. N...4? We framed pancake yet jweid came back with 1/3...which again meant that we got screwed with our frame. We finally got it right with robik to clear him at the end.

Notes:
1. Jak, you quitter. I would like to curse you out for quitting, but this is all I'll say.
2. Thanks to robik for filling in. Abrasive style of play, but it paid off.
3. I am an idiot...so many times I was doing the math of a win and screwed it up. Of course, if kgb was there for the pancake lynch, the game does end a day earlier. He day kills sirius.
4. Sorry to bunnies...Although,I don't think I ever actually said I was town in our qt. Best. Lover. Ever.

Finally...storr...heck of a job making something this complicated run so smoothly. Must have been great to read all the qts as this progressed. Well done!

1. Jak did not quit. Jak was replaced because he gave me a conditional about a power in the game. (can be read in mafia chat) Which read as "if this power is in the game it is op and you should replace me" The truth was it wasn't how it seemed, but because he gave me the conditional i replaced him. As players in the game, i gave everyone fair warning that this was a themed game, where powers could be unknown. That you would have to pm me and ask the RIGHT questions to get more information.

2. yeah, i think he did a pretty good job as well. He had to be warned at his entrance, and honestly everyone that pm'd for him to be mod killed/ replaced at the start that was unkind imo. As players, I don't think it is your place to call for replace/ mod kill on someone. If something is wrong, you pm the mod. The mod can then deal with it / go through proper channels.

3. yeah you could have, I was sure you guys would get lynched after the huge swing off kgb.

4. Yeah, it never did say same alignment.
Major StorrZerg

Postby StorrZerg on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:06 pm

pancakemix wrote:Also, well done Storr. It's no small feat to get a game this size running in here these days and you did it very well. Also, it's good to see a GoT game reach fruition.

Why did Robik get the Throne?

Throne passed upon death to killer. If it was a lynch then RNG to the lynchers.
Major StorrZerg

Postby SiriusCowKing on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:02 pm

once again, no one listen to me and you throw away the game, gj, you gave it to the mafia.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
Captain SiriusCowKing

Postby kgb007 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Gg all, I felt terrible I wasn't around on Tuesday, I had every intention but I was moving myself and had to be out of my apt by 4pm. I thought I allowed for enough time, it was pouring and I ended up missing it by 15 min. I was sure I was gonna be dead..
Sergeant 1st Class kgb007

Postby StorrZerg on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:53 pm

General psa. To both parties town and mafia, Lots of information was on the table, and it wasn't very clear.
Mafia did do a good job, of spreading miss information.
Specifically Jweidlin / betiko. Since some confusion was dropped on them.
And sck, his blocks had been clear. And known. Not sure why town let the push of 1 block only happening go on.

I think on this last day, town really should have moved forward with information at hand, And even used Strike Wolf more. he was only allowed 1 post day / night.

Also, AoG shot kgb 2 mins before kgb shot. I think in hindsight i should have had him shoot in the thread for his revenge shot so it was clear.
Major StorrZerg

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives