Conquer Club

A simple OT guide-Why are the site moderators allowing this?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A simple OT guide-Why are the site moderators allowing t

Postby TeeGee on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:54 am

](*,) <--- me

\:D/ :-^ :-# <-- all of you

1st post added too

:lol: <--- me
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Woodruff on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:00 am

Phatscotty wrote:
a6mzero wrote:I'm beginning to think hes going to be the next unibomber.

That's about as likely as the Joker becoming the next Batman. Happy people who are grateful and try to help others of their own free will with their own money are not exactly the type. Look to those who are miserable, empty, guilt ridden, and think everyone else owes them something, and look to the day when they don't get it. There's your unibomber.

That really what you get from an 'episode' about leaving people the hell alone, not claiming other people's stuff as your own, to each their own, live and let live? I would think those who have entitled themselves to Other People's Property would be the first to make the crossover from O.P.P. to entitling themselves to other people's lives. Listen to them once in a while, whoever disagrees with taking OPP is 'worthless' 'evil' and 'has no heart'...not that hard to see what's next or to make the case they are not worthy and don't deserve to live amongst themselves.

Just revisit the original post. It's not a stretch to go from 'so and so is xyz, why are they allowed to speak?' to 'so and so is XYZ, why are they allowed to live?' Think about it.

You're definitely not helping your own argument here, just so you know.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby mrswdk on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Funny to have to explain the concept of free speech to a forum used mostly by Americans.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby notyou2 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:48 pm

mrswdk wrote:Funny to have to explain the concept of free speech to a forum used mostly by Americans.

It's not funny at all. But it is ironic.
Captain notyou2

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:57 pm

mrswdk wrote:Funny to have to explain the concept of free speech to a forum used mostly by Americans.

Freedom means less and less these days. I bet if you asked them most if not all would tell you they have the freedom to not be offended.
Major Phatscotty

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Phatscotty wrote:

Freedom means less and less these days. I bet if you asked them most if not all would tell you they have the freedom to not be offended.

What's your opinion on the freedom of labor, PS? How about the freedom of immigrants--legal and/or illegal?

[insert "freedom means less and less these days."]
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:42 pm

BBS, FREDOM (sic) is not FRE (sic)

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby BigBallinStalin on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:06 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:BBS, FREDOM (sic) is not FRE (sic)

--Andy

I...I...I...am the red worm.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Woodruff on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Phatscotty wrote:

Irony...it's not just what's for breakfast anymore.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:14 am

But are WE free if Phatscotty isn't? Food for thought.

--Gomez
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby Phatscotty on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:57 pm

And there you have it boys n girls, the lesson to be taken on the topic matter.

"non illegitimi carborundum"

Major Phatscotty

Postby Gillipig on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:54 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:Hey, PS. How many reports have you filed against other users?

I've filed one report during all my years here, just one, and that report had nothing to do with insults, flaming or the like. I don't get why people piss themselves when someone insult them, it is the internet after all, stfu and grow a pair.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Gillipig on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:57 pm

TeeGee wrote:](*,) <--- me

1st post added too

Did it take you this long to find the smilies or why are you so damn happy? You're not getting paid for this remember. :twisted:
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby TeeGee on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:29 am

Gillipig wrote:

1st post added too

Did it take you this long to find the smilies or why are you so damn happy? You're not getting paid for this remember. :twisted:

I've always gone overboard on the smilies and it must be the chill pills I am on :mrgreen: :-$

I'm not getting paid???? Holy crap, I thought I was :twisted: ANARCHY!!!!

Actually gilli, believe it or not, I don't see myself as a representative of the site administration, but as one of the forum user.. That is why I have lobbied for and am slowly reintroducing the old rules and values that CC had. I have the lowest (by far) record of forum bans handed out by any head global mod. The last ban I think I handed out was to you last December for them pics of your sister :lol:
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Gillipig on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:10 pm

TeeGee wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

1st post added too

I've always gone overboard on the smilies and it must be the chill pills I am on :mrgreen: :-$

I'm not getting paid???? Holy crap, I thought I was :twisted: ANARCHY!!!!

Actually gilli, believe it or not, I don't see myself as a representative of the site administration, but as one of the forum user.. That is why I have lobbied for and am slowly reintroducing the old rules and values that CC had. I have the lowest (by far) record of forum bans handed out by any head global mod. The last ban I think I handed out was to you last December for them pics of your sister :lol:

So you only lift the banhammer when it's unwarranted? That's a unique way of going about moderation, but hey, it's not like it matters anyway because again, you ain't gettin paid :D. And to be honest, if I was an unpaid moderator for a site in decline, I'd probably be random like that too.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:55 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:And when I do release the 2 pager

Not interested in the "2 pager." BBS asked for a one word answer. That's all I'm interested in reading.

I'm aware of what you are interested in, and you are aware when that's gonna happen. I have always been interested in straight up answers from you as well, while rarely receiving them. While it doesn't matter what I say and your mind is clearly already made up without the information; let's stop with the pissing contest in this thread. You got your negative comments in, you'll have to wait until I drop an honest answer, and then you can go right back to calling it all lies and whatever else negative you need to say about me. Like I'm gonna start telling lies about what everyone knows to be the truth??? Give it a rest Mets.

You want to attack me and hurt me? Save it for the ring.

Good to see your fight against tryanny continues unabated (unless the tyranny benefits you... then it abates).
Private 1st Class thegreekdog

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,