Conquer Club

Conquer Club Newbie Mafia #1: Day 4 ends 9-4 1600

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Conquer Club Newbie Mafia #1: Day 4 ends 9-4 1600

Postby codierose on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Not getting Pms anymore from posts made I just assumed no one posted yet.
4 left ?
What we saying one mafia left?
Nice to see your well teegee
So IB is pfos at you because of inactivity ?

Personally i thought jonty was mafia but didn't have the balls to pfos at a pro. So picked my second best thought endgame for reasons already mentioned look how that turned out lol. Anyways back to grt he posted that he might get lynched due to his last post. Looking back don't think it was his last post but one before when he pfos at IB again another pro hmm. Need some time to read back.

Teegee noting to go on not been about until now
Jonty ?
IB grt pfos before he died
Codierose currently clueless probably being kept about due to being completely wrong so far ](*,)
Lieutenant codierose

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 pm

codierose wrote:Not getting Pms anymore from posts made I just assumed no one posted yet.
4 left ?
What we saying one mafia left?
Nice to see your well teegee
So IB is pfos at you because of inactivity ?

Personally i thought jonty was mafia but didn't have the balls to pfos at a pro. So picked my second best thought endgame for reasons already mentioned look how that turned out lol. Anyways back to grt he posted that he might get lynched due to his last post. Looking back don't think it was his last post but one before when he pfos at IB again another pro hmm. Need some time to read back.

Teegee noting to go on not been about until now
Jonty ?
IB grt pfos before he died
Codierose currently clueless probably being kept about due to being completely wrong so far ](*,)

So why did you think jonty was mafia?

Everyone is wrong at some point if you play mafia enough.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Re: Conquer Club Newbie Mafia #1: day 2 ends 26 1600

Postby codierose on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:01 pm

From this post

Djfireside wrote:So I have these votes against me.

grt wrote:Based on the fact Djfireside continued to put pressure on removing James and we now know he was one of the good guys I am thinking he is mafia.

##Vote Djfireside

dakky21 wrote:I guess you're right grt.

I'll just bandwagon with you (is that the right expression?) and

##Vote Djfireside

Endgame422 wrote:I'm going to follow through with James old prediction that fireside jumping on right after dakky jumped off of him to keep James in the hot seat was correct.
## Vote DJfireside

Dakky and Endgame both were working together it seemed yesterday bantering GRT that they were the on to be voted as stated by me. Its too much to look past. Im just watching patterns and that appears to be pretty distinct. I did what I did because it needed to be done day 1 and we will see if I am right one way or the other. As uit was said all I can do is try to help where I can

Djfireside wrote:....... (Removed for space taken from page 3)

Im with Codie, I dont understand. This will tie into my next comment but Endgame, Jonty and Dakky all voting grt for weird reasons and having a hardpress on it seems really scummy to me.

....... (Removed for space taken from page 3)

##Vote Dakky21

And from dj quote

Djfireside wrote:....... (Removed for space taken from page 3)

Im with Codie, I dont understand. This will tie into my next comment but Endgame, Jonty and Dakky all voting grt for weird reasons and having a hardpress on it seems really scummy to me.

....... (Removed for space taken from page 3)
Lieutenant codierose

Postby jonty125 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:06 am

codierose wrote:What we saying one mafia left?

There is definitely one mafia left and I'm 90% sure it's TeeGee.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:04 am

Why Tee Gee jonty?

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Ya know what it does not matter. This has been a weird game in that it is more about guessing and second guessing then on actual information. I will now offer who I think is mafia and who I think is Town. I will offer that I am not 100% certian as we never are till someone is dead as we saw with endgame.

First I think Jonty is Town. I have an advantage in that I have played with him in many games so I kind of know his play style. Out of all the remaining players he has offered the most reasoned arguments and has come across Town. If he does turn out to be mafia I will be surprised, but not really. IF he is mafia I will say well played.

Tee Gee. He has been a no show for alot of the game though his early game vote removal signaled Town to me. It was not until later in the game when people were piling on endgame that I felt it would be good to pressure him for not participating.
he has played like a new player, which makes it hard to determine guilt or innocents. For me he did all the newbie things one should not do in my book BUT what swayed my opinion on him was his quick change of vote from Codierose to Jonty. To me that shows he was indecisive but wanted to make the right choice. I think if he were mafia he would have made a vote and left it at that.

Which leaves codie...honestly codie has played a good game in not drawing to much attention to himself by saying the right things when needed. He has constantly complained about lack of participation without adding much but in the end I have felt it was between Teegee and Codie. As I said Teegee swayed me with his voting switch indecision.

Codie strikes me for a big reason in the end. And yes it may be a partial WIFOM. BUT I asked for a response from codie, they make perhaps their biggest post of the game only to say they need to reread the game to decide. I ask" why Jonty?" and he pulls up several cut and paste posts. He even went so far as to hi light in red a partial quote from DJ. THAT tells me he has read the game through quite thoroughly to cherry pick from different quotes. It is not like there is a ton to read either...what seven page? So he posts why he thinks Jonty is guilty but does not say he plans to vote him.

At this point of the game mafia does not care who dies as long as its Town. One way to win is to hammer whom ever gets the first two votes. Something I did not want to happen. Now one could argue that Codie is doing the exact same. If he had stated that earlier he may have been believable. Nope I think he is just biding his time to either run the clock out or to hammer whmever get two votes.

Vote Codierose

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby jonty125 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm voting TeeGee for not contributing for the first three days, he just blended in went with the flow, and then D4, he votes me for having the 3rd vote on the wagon, and says his vote on the wagon (the 4th), is perfectly justified - scummy double standards.
Cook jonty125

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Whens the deadline?

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:20 pm

jonty125 wrote:I'm voting TeeGee for not contributing for the first three days, he just blended in went with the flow, and then D4, he votes me for having the 3rd vote on the wagon, and says his vote on the wagon (the 4th), is perfectly justified - scummy double standards.

What do you think of my reasoning in voting Codie?

I can understand your reasoning BUT if he is mafia why switch so quickly? He could have just as easily kept his vote on Codie. LOL it is a crap shoot either way. But that quick vote switch swayed me.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Whens the deadline?

9-4 16:00 cc time
Major StorrZerg

Postby codierose on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:30 pm

needed to read up on what jonty had posted recently what i quoted was from observations i had already made. i did say i didnt realize there was posts recently sorry didn't realize i had to explain why. oh and it was 3.00 am in bed on my phone :D.

that puts me in a dilemma i was going to vote for jonty reason according to DJ him and dakky are linked. probably poor excuse but all i got.
that would be lynch if thats what IB is saying.
was hoping you would have agreed with me and backed it up with better reasoning, so you go and vote for me now im stuffed

ok we all have vote but IB, is there any reason why everyone thinks IB is town :?:

IB you saying there only needs to be two votes and the day ends early :?:
if so why you trying to persuade jonty on changing his vote to me
Lieutenant codierose

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:26 pm

teegee(1): jonty125
codierose (1):teegee iron butterfly
jonty125 (1): teegee

No lynch (0):

Currently teegee is set to be lynched

People with no votes codierose.
Major StorrZerg

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:24 pm

codierose wrote:needed to read up on what jonty had posted recently what i quoted was from observations i had already made. i did say i didnt realize there was posts recently sorry didn't realize i had to explain why. oh and it was 3.00 am in bed on my phone :D.

that puts me in a dilemma i was going to vote for jonty reason according to DJ him and dakky are linked. probably poor excuse but all i got.
that would be lynch if thats what IB is saying.
was hoping you would have agreed with me and backed it up with better reasoning, so you go and vote for me now im stuffed

ok we all have vote but IB, is there any reason why everyone thinks IB is town :?:

IB you saying there only needs to be two votes and the day ends early :?:
if so why you trying to persuade jonty on changing his vote to me

The day will not end early. Three votes would be a hammer and end the day.

Again you offer nothing. You keep saying you are going to vote jonty but are in a delima. You are basing your argument on what others believe and said....Not what YOU believe. Why would you hope I would back up YOUR reasoning if you suspect jonty is mafia when I have already explained my reasoning. Why would not your reasoning suffice? Either you believe Jonty is mafia or you do not.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby StorrZerg on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:31 pm

The day will not end early.
Correct, day ends 9-4 16:00
Three votes would be a hammer and end the day.
Wrong Day only ends at 16:00 9-4. This is not a majority lynch game. The person with the most votes, or the person to reach the most votes(in case of a tie) is the one lynched. That is why teegee is set to be lynched. 3 people currently are at 1 vote. Jonty was the first person to place a vote. So teegee is in the lead.
Major StorrZerg

Postby TeeGee on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:23 am

StorrZerg wrote:teegee(1): jonty125
codierose (1):teegee iron butterfly

No lynch (0):

Currently teegee is set to be lynched

People with no votes codierose.

This leaves IB with the deciding vote... I'm not sure i really worked this game out.. maybe we needed more experience in the team.
But I did realize that i really do not have enough time to play this and moderate all the forums here. Thanks for the opportunity though.
It gave me some insight as to what happens.

well done everyone and thanks storrzerg for running this
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby jonty125 on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:48 am

##unvote,
##vote Codierose

He keeps saying he'll vote me, but then actually doesn't surely if you think I'm scummy vote for me, don't dither on the fence. Looking back I realise, that you, like TeeGee, have also contributed little and just followed other people's arguments, but TeeGee stuck his neck out, which is a bold move for scum on the last day when a more simple approach would be to do what you're doing, and not take a stand, and let town scrap it out amongst themselves then hammer the poor unfortunate soul on 2 votes.
Cook jonty125

Postby codierose on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:51 am

jonty125 wrote:##unvote,
##vote Codierose

He keeps saying he'll vote me, but then actually doesn't surely if you think I'm scummy vote for me, don't dither on the fence. Looking back I realise, that you, like TeeGee, have also contributed little and just followed other people's arguments, but TeeGee stuck his neck out, which is a bold move for scum on the last day when a more simple approach would be to do what you're doing, and not take a stand, and let town scrap it out amongst themselves then hammer the poor unfortunate soul on 2 votes.

didnt vote for you because IB said it would be the hammer, i was not sure so i didn't vote. as said would have liked some help from other towns but that hasn't happened, everyone voting for someone different hasn't helped.

##unvote,
##vote iron butterfly
Lieutenant codierose

Postby codierose on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:11 am

Reason busting balls of grt, teegee now codierose and trying persuade others to follow suit or putting reasonable doubt I'm towns minds.
No one followed suit against teegee nor when you tried to point the finger at grt and held your vote in my mind hoping they world vote for you. Now turning suspicion on me and trying to turn jonty vote to me but you never asked teegee to do the same why was that.

Iron Butterfly wrote:
What do you think of my reasoning in voting

This should have asked to jonty and teegee should I you think they are both town, why did you single one out
Lieutenant codierose

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:01 am

codierose wrote:Reason busting balls of grt, teegee now codierose and trying persuade others to follow suit or putting reasonable doubt I'm towns minds.
No one followed suit against teegee nor when you tried to point the finger at grt and held your vote in my mind hoping they world vote for you. Now turning suspicion on me and trying to turn jonty vote to me but you never asked teegee to do the same why was that.

Iron Butterfly wrote:
What do you think of my reasoning in voting

This should have asked to jonty and teegee should I you think they are both town, why did you single one out

You have to understand that this is a game of mafia. The object of the game is figure out who is mafia and who is Town. With the limited information this game, IE no power roles, the only information we have had to go on is how people play and what they do. What you call "busting balls" others call trying to gain needed information.

In my opinion it was down to you or Tee Gee. I made my explanations in an earlier post. The simple matter is that I believe YOU are the final mafia. In games such as this opinions can change.

Out of curiosity Codierose who is your mafia coach?

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:55 am

Day end in 4 hours
Major StorrZerg

Postby codierose on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:28 pm

edocsil he was limited to what help he could give and to fair i haven't used him last pm was the 28th.
Being vt with no power roll just a case of staying alive and finding scum. Anyway I'm out mafia lives nice job
Lieutenant codierose

Postby StorrZerg on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Day has ended
The game has ended. Thank you for playing in the first CC newbie mafia. I hope you got some experience, and i wish the coaches to please talk to the players and explain mistakes you think they made, or just advise them.

Votes

iron butterfly (1) codierose

Codierose has been lynched with the leading 2 votes by jonty125 and iron Butterfly

show

pending a response from Strike wolf. Anyone who is not in his game, i'm asking him to see if i can have people shadow myself. (if he says yes to that then i imagine you could ask to shadow someone else too) The idea of shadowing is, you follow the game from their point of view, rather than as an observer. I would be answering any questions and explaining how i am playing the game. Possibly to those who are still kinda lost in the mafia game, it might help them understand some of the concepts of the game, pushing, finding scum, etc. How to try and get a lynch of your choosing to happen.
Major StorrZerg

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:39 pm

LOL Its easy to say I knew it and I almost flipped on jonty in the end but in all honesty it was a complete guessing game.
In the end i was very suspicious of how you did not argue with me once this game.

Good job.

Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby codierose on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Lol f*ck it I knew it ohwell
Nice job guys =D>
Lieutenant codierose

Re: Conquer Club Newbie Mafia #1: Night 3 ends 31 1600

Postby TeeGee on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:08 pm

TeeGee wrote:
TeeGee wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:The simple fact is that if I were mafia the easiest route would have been to vote Endgame. If Grt was our best detective he would not have voted GRT so spare us the best detective stuff.

As I stated earlier I have never understood the "Im to sick" to post. Unless one has Ebola I just don't see how it becomes a problem to post something.

But yes this game has been pretty lame as far as people contributing anything but the bare minimum. Not a great way to get beginner's involved or interested.

I never said I was too sick to post, I can't read the forums on a phone.. I'm no spring chicken... Not hard to look up a users post history ;)
Anyways, this game has shown me I don't have time to play mafia (or real interest) and work as head global, as well as playing risk type games. Maybe it needed a better mix of newbies and playing coaches who have some idea of what goes on..

since this is the last day, and mafia kill tonight will likely give the game to them

##Vote codierose He has posted a fair bit, but read his posts, what is he saying? not much.. so for now that is my vote..

Actually, after looking back on D3, jonty cast the deciding vote to lynch endgame.. my vote being the 4th was irrelevant.

##unvote codierose
##vote jonty125

Didn't my vote count :( not sure it makes any difference anyway, and it was a full on guess LOL

like I said before, thanks everyone
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives