Conquer Club

The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Spanking Monkeys [Selective Recruiting]

Postby jiminski on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:16 pm

chapcrap wrote:
friendly1 wrote:TSM is a very good home for any of you who are looking for a new one.

This is true unless you are a banana. Don't let them lure you if you are a banana.

It is the destiny of some to become banana flavoured monki-poop.... don't knock it till you've tried Chap!
Sergeant jiminski

Postby skillfull on Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:13 pm

jiminski wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
friendly1 wrote:TSM is a very good home for any of you who are looking for a new one.

This is true unless you are a banana. Don't let them lure you if you are a banana.

It is the destiny of some to become banana flavoured monki-poop.... don't knock it till you've tried Chap!

hehe
Brigadier skillfull

Postby friendly1 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:42 am

In the eyes of a monki the world is a gem. We celebrate our laziness and camaraderie within a group of no kings or peasants but warriors all. Our mirth is reserved looking in from the outside but once through the hourglass you are enveloped in the surrounding joy and humor. Our wrath is subtle, and rarely openly delivered. It never dissipates, it never disappears.

And battle! Slow to rouse, we are a rock atop a mountain. Pushed over the edge our strength and velocity is slight in its origin but grows... and gains and grows, a thunder of monki's singly focused - BATTLE!

We honor those who stand against us. We honor those who have fallen; we honor those who have left us prone. We honor those who are no more and those yet to come. We shall never honor those who cross the line, whose deeds are unforgiven. You are rare; exceptional in your ability to give offense. You are not welcome, you are remembered.

We encourage those friends who would join us. The road is long. There are trials. None are excepted. Many are rejected. Not all can be Monki's, not all would choose to be. For those who are, we await you.
Sergeant 1st Class friendly1

Postby skillfull on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:20 am

friendly1 wrote:In the eyes of a monki the world is a gem. We celebrate our laziness and camaraderie within a group of no kings or peasants but warriors all. Our mirth is reserved looking in from the outside but once through the hourglass you are enveloped in the surrounding joy and humor. Our wrath is subtle, and rarely openly delivered. It never dissipates, it never disappears.

And battle! Slow to rouse, we are a rock atop a mountain. Pushed over the edge our strength and velocity is slight in its origin but grows... and gains and grows, a thunder of monki's singly focused - BATTLE!

We honor those who stand against us. We honor those who have fallen; we honor those who have left us prone. We honor those who are no more and those yet to come. We shall never honor those who cross the line, whose deeds are unforgiven. You are rare; exceptional in your ability to give offense. You are not welcome, you are remembered.

We encourage those friends who would join us. The road is long. There are trials. None are excepted. Many are rejected. Not all can be Monki's, not all would choose to be. For those who are, we await you.

=D> =D> =D>
Brigadier skillfull

Postby LewisJB3 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:50 pm

Good day TSM. I joined Conquer Club years ago and have recently returned to active gaming. I enjoy spanking and bananas. For as it says in the BOMB (Book Of Monkey Behavior) - "Bananas are good for potassium and causing enemies to fall over." Translated by Google And elsewhere, it is written - "An enemy on the ground is easier to spank." Translated by Google

Anyway, may I join your group?
Cook LewisJB3

Postby laughingcavalier on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:09 pm

LewisJB3 wrote:Good day TSM. I joined Conquer Club years ago and have recently returned to active gaming. I enjoy spanking and bananas. For as it says in the BOMB (Book Of Monkey Behavior) - "Bananas are good for potassium and causing enemies to fall over." Translated by Google And elsewhere, it is written - "An enemy on the ground is easier to spank." Translated by Google

Anyway, may I join your group?

Well LewisJB you seem to have a monki-like spirit and I don't know if you have given up on us after all these weeks but I'll send you a pm and let's see where we get to.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby tankgirl99 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:50 am

Hi, I was wondering if I could join you guys?
Lieutenant tankgirl99

Postby jiminski on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:51 am

tankgirl99 wrote:Hi, I was wondering if I could join you guys?

Hello there, is tankgirl your favourite film or are you a female who works with armoured combat vehicles?
- remember, there may not be a correct answer
Sergeant jiminski

Postby tankgirl99 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Neither, my boyfriend loves the film and compares me to her sometimes so seemed apt. :)
Lieutenant tankgirl99

Postby jiminski on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:03 pm

tankgirl99 wrote:Neither, my boyfriend loves the film and compares me to her sometimes so seemed apt. :)

heheh that was the correct answer!

Ok 99, i've posted in our forum and we'll have a chat. I'll get back to you.. if i don't please give me a nudge... I am highly unreliable!
Sergeant jiminski

Postby tankgirl99 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Haha, cool cheers.
Lieutenant tankgirl99

Postby WElRDLY on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:11 pm

I would like to join the clan. I can't say I'm an exceptional player, often reckless and on a rampage. Monkey like, from Toronto, Canada. If you accept me then choose to banish me, I will try and not puke banana at you all.. or toss my primate feces.
Cadet WElRDLY

Postby laughingcavalier on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:38 pm

jiminski wrote:
tankgirl99 wrote:Neither, my boyfriend loves the film and compares me to her sometimes so seemed apt. :)

heheh that was the correct answer!

Ok 99, i've posted in our forum and we'll have a chat. I'll get back to you.. if i don't please give me a nudge... I am highly unreliable!

He is unreliable even by monki standards which is saying something. I wonder what is up - I'll go see....
Major laughingcavalier

Postby laughingcavalier on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:40 pm

WElRDLY wrote:I would like to join the clan. I can't say I'm an exceptional player, often reckless and on a rampage. Monkey like, from Toronto, Canada. If you accept me then choose to banish me, I will try and not puke banana at you all.. or toss my primate feces.

Nicely said WEIRDLY and thanks for thinking of us but I'm afraid with a score under 1000 and a 4.7 rating we couldn't really consider you for membership.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby merch313 on Tue May 13, 2014 1:51 am

Hola monkies are you guys still recruiting?
Major merch313

Postby laughingcavalier on Fri May 16, 2014 1:08 am

PM will be sent
Major laughingcavalier

Postby friendly1 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:43 pm

And the swing through the tree's carries on.

Always on the lookout for more monkies, let us know if you are interested in joining up.

Postby friendly1 on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Soo a sad couple of months for the monkeys, many of the old guard are retiring or have retired from Conquer Club after several years of playing together :(

We are actively on the lookout for some young guns to fill open spots, ideally we like a roster of about 20 active players. We have a solId core of 15 right now, so if any players are interested in trying the primate side of CC post here, shoot us a pm, throw a banana at one of us... whatever works :D

Postby owenshooter on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:40 am

jiminski wrote:It is the destiny of some to become banana flavoured monki-poop.... don't knock it till you've tried Chap!

i was just about to beg my way into this bunch... but hang on, i have to try your banana flavoured monki-POP to get in? hmmm.. not sure...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby RiskTycoon on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:49 am

We are looking to fill some spots with well qualified applicants.

if you've ever considered joining a clan and want some great folks to play alongside with
then send us a PM!
"How do you like that? Even among misfits you're a misfit!"
Major RiskTycoon

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Isn't owen well qualified?
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby jcmagno on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:27 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Isn't owen well qualified?

he didn't answer for join... :)

we will be in contact with any interested player! :P

jc
General jcmagno

Postby Offa on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:05 am

Hello. I have never been part of a clan before. Can you advise how do I go about joining? Thanx!
Private 1st Class Offa

Postby skillfull on Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:21 am

Offa wrote:Hello. I have never been part of a clan before. Can you advise how do I go about joining? Thanx!

A respond has been sent.
Brigadier skillfull

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives