Conquer Club

Age limits on fora access?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Age limits on fora access?

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:23 am

rhp 1 wrote:
betiko wrote:I think bogan should grow up and take more creatine.
I think shannon should post drunk once in a while.
I think that the black jesus should sign in spanish as he is ruining his trademark.
I think teegee should have less children (give some away or abandon a couple in nearby woods; chose the most annoying ones).
I think that coffee boy should stop pretending he s a posh attorney.
I think that tzor should stop thinking rubik cubes are way cool.
I think that RHP should stop changing his profile pics with other almost identical profile pics every 2 weeks, this isn t tinder nor grinder.

In the interest of accuracy (not that that should get in ur way) the latest pic was posted in June, the one before that was up for years. If u don't like it, don't look. If ur jealous, sorry about that. Some other reason for commenting on another guys picture? Well, that's ur deal... I didn't post it for dudes to look at, so ur comment is both unfortunate and awkward. As to you? You're simultaneously the most boring, remedial, and least witty person who posts on here. And this will be the last time I waste my time responding to ur lame, unprovoked attacks

I like your beard, bro.

Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby TeeGee on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:56 am

I think that the black jesus should sign in spanish as he is ruining his trademark.
I think teegee should have less children (give some away or abandon a couple in nearby woods; chose the most annoying ones).
I think that RHP should stop changing his profile pics with other almost identical profile pics every 2 weeks, this isn t tinder nor grinder.

I need your address betiko, and can I send you 3 or 4 of the brats :D
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:40 am

rhp 1 wrote:

In the interest of accuracy (not that that should get in ur way) the latest pic was posted in June, the one before that was up for years. If u don't like it, don't look. If ur jealous, sorry about that. Some other reason for commenting on another guys picture? Well, that's ur deal... I didn't post it for dudes to look at, so ur comment is both unfortunate and awkward. As to you? You're simultaneously the most boring, remedial, and least witty person who posts on here. And this will be the last time I waste my time responding to ur lame, unprovoked attacks

So what happened, did it hurt your feelings when half of the forum posters were making fun of your sunglasses on the forehead with your cap? Thanks for changing it then I guess.
So if you didn t post for dudes to look at, i think you re on the wrong site. We are all gay men predators desperate for bearded pics, you should watch your back! (I was discussing about this in the platinum lounge with AOG, we both pressed "like" a few times on your profile on grinder but you are not responding. Which one would you respond to first? We need to know!)
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:43 am

TeeGee wrote:

I need your address betiko, and can I send you 3 or 4 of the brats :D

Hey I said up to 2, now you re talking about 3/4. I m starting to think you are a bad father!
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:04 am

Army of GOD wrote:We should have IQ limits on fora access.

Unfortunately that means iAmCrappiene won't be allowed on. Sorry friend =(

At least I'd pass if we had a height restriction.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby tzor on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:02 am

betiko wrote:I think that tzor should stop thinking rubik cubes are way cool.

But I only did it like ...once (or twice). 8-)
Cadet tzor

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:49 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

I like your beard, bro.

Thanks
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:47 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

I like your beard, bro.

Thanks

Get in line... i've had dibs on that beard for most of this calendar year. my continual posts on, THE BEARD, prove it...-JĆ©sus noir

i imagine it is something like this inside, too...
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:07 am

I think the beard, is really a beard if you get what I'm saying.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:32 am

BoganGod wrote:I think the beard, is really a beard if you get what I'm saying.

this changes my whole perspective of things.
Major betiko

Postby rhp 1 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:55 am

Hahaha.... Now see? That was actually funny. Coincidentally, I just heard the word used in that context a few weeks ago, so solid timing as well Bogan
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby notyou2 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:36 pm

I been calling it the bearded clam for years. You been living in a cave rhp?
Captain notyou2

Postby rhp 1 on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:28 pm

notyou2 wrote:I been calling it the bearded clam for years. You been living in a cave rhp?

You didnt get the reference then. Because the way Bogan used it hasn't been around for years. Feel free to try again. I don't mind when people try to be funny and look dumb in the process.. Proceed.
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby BoganGod on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:37 am

rhp 1 wrote:

Hahaha.... Now see? That was actually funny. Coincidentally, I just heard the word used in that context a few weeks ago, so solid timing as well Bogan

Thanks mate :) notyou2 all over your head aye kiddo

Re: Age limits on BEARD access?

Postby owenshooter on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:12 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:I been calling it the bearded clam for years. You been living in a cave rhp?

You didnt get the reference then. Because the way Bogan used it hasn't been around for years. Feel free to try again. I don't mind when people try to be funny and look dumb in the process.. Proceed.

wait... now i'm lost... i thought we were talking about "a beard", as in using someone to conceal your sexual identity... hmmm... you know, a term that has been around FOREVER... now i'm lost... so, is the beard, really only a beard? i thought we were talking about this:

Wikipedia wrote:Recognized usage of beard applies to a person who serves to camouflage another's sexual orientation.[4] An example is the woman a gay man pretends to date in an effort to conceal his sexuality. Though beard entered wider use in the 1960s,[citation needed] many of the reported lavender marriages of the 1920s in Hollywood, and the similar reported romantic marriage of Rock Hudson (mid-1950s) employed the same usage. In Hudson's case, Phyllis Gates acted as his beard, to avert the damage that the disclosure of Hudson's homosexuality[citation needed] might have caused to his career. In a 2011 interview, Betty White stated that she often served as a beard to Liberace to counter rumors of his homosexuality.[5]

anyway, i feel like i missed out on the joke or am over thinking it...-JĆ©sus noir

rhp1, clowning around...
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby notyou2 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:17 pm

BoganGod wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

Thanks mate :) notyou2 all over your head aye kiddo

Yep, still don't see what you are referring to even after watching the video. Is your reference to crotch beard?
Captain notyou2

Re: Age limits on BEARD access?

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:59 pm

owenshooter wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

wait... now i'm lost... i thought we were talking about "a beard", as in using someone to conceal your sexual identity... hmmm... you know, a term that has been around FOREVER... now i'm lost... so, is the beard, really only a beard? i thought we were talking about this:

Wikipedia wrote:Recognized usage of beard applies to a person who serves to camouflage another's sexual orientation.[4] An example is the woman a gay man pretends to date in an effort to conceal his sexuality. Though beard entered wider use in the 1960s,[citation needed] many of the reported lavender marriages of the 1920s in Hollywood, and the similar reported romantic marriage of Rock Hudson (mid-1950s) employed the same usage. In Hudson's case, Phyllis Gates acted as his beard, to avert the damage that the disclosure of Hudson's homosexuality[citation needed] might have caused to his career. In a 2011 interview, Betty White stated that she often served as a beard to Liberace to counter rumors of his homosexuality.[5]

anyway, i feel like i missed out on the joke or am over thinking it...-JĆ©sus noir

rhp1, clowning around...

I assumed he meant the older usage of "beard" as "confrontational speech"
http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/43662/when-did-the-alternative-meanings-of-beard-start-being-used
According to the online etymology dictionary, the sense of the word beard meaning to "confront boldly" is from Middle English phrases such as rennen in berd "oppose openly" (c.1200), reproven in the berd "to rebuke directly and personally" (c.1400), which is the same notion as the modern slang, to get in (someone's) face.
Also consider Macbeth, V 3 "We might have met them dareful, beard to beard". Like the ME examples, this doesn't use "beard" as a verb, but shows the development of the verb.

I guess we can all line up at the Trough of Confusion.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby BoganGod on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Owen I never thought I would have to tell you this. A fellow God in error. The inhumanity of it all. Yes you are over thinking things. May I suggest you embrace CC fora as a place to switch the brain off, and the mouth on. I think even with your perforated hands you are fully capable of grasping that concept, and even embracing it.

ps my favourite sentence in your book - Jesus wept.
8-)

Postby notyou2 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:21 pm

rhp 1 wrote:

And you're an obnoxious ass. Don't lower yourself to kick any puppies on your way to work.

Bogan, I still don't get the reference.
Captain notyou2

Postby BoganGod on Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:52 pm

notyou2 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

And you're an obnoxious ass. Don't lower yourself to kick any puppies on your way to work.

Your incomprehension is understandable. Once terminal syphilis kicks in, you don't get much. Except for more barking mad.

Possibly search beard in relation to masking sexual orientation

Postby notyou2 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:05 pm

BoganGod wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

Your incomprehension is understandable. Once terminal syphilis kicks in, you don't get much. Except for more barking mad.

Doc said I was cured.

Thanks
Captain notyou2

Postby BoganGod on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:45 am

notyou2 wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

Doc said I was cured.

Thanks

Doc also said his night stick was a thermometer.... Rectal temperature checking only of course

Postby rhp 1 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:03 pm

notyou2 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:

yes I am... any other pearls?
Lieutenant rhp 1

Postby BoganGod on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:16 am

yes, somewhere I have a string of them.

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:29 pm

BoganGod wrote:Discuss.
Would having junior membership with limited access to fora allow for better conversation, and less pc policing?
<>
Are other members interested in being able to say more naughty words without fear of offending?
<>
Compulsory literacy tests? The number of lazy children on this site that just rudely write tldr(too long didn't read for the old people like myself) then attempt to join a conversation. Contributing some inane truth that fascinates them such as "Dogs do poos"

Those were my words

No questions allowed in GD.
Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion