Conquer Club

Creating a Culture of Tolerance and Diversity on CC

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Creating a Culture of Tolerance and Diversity on CC

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:44 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:saxibot links here. Hence the bump.

that makes no sense... but hey, bump a 3yr old thread, i'm down with being stoopid...-eJn

How many people have you reported?

You could be directly responsible for the Great Decline--at least in the fora.

None of owen's reports have resulted in anyone getting banned. (At least not since I started reading reports, which was only about six or eight months ago.)
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:42 am

i find it humorous that a member of team CC bumped a thread started by a perma-banned members multi... it isn't team CC's fault that they could never figure out what the rest of the forum regulars knew...-eJn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:31 am

owenshooter wrote:i find it humorous that a member of team CC bumped a thread started by a perma-banned members multi... it isn't team CC's fault that they could never figure out what the rest of the forum regulars knew...-eJn

Yeah, you are responsible for much of the fora decline.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby AAFitz on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:31 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:How bout a rule in particular for the safe handling and use of small kittens? Particularly when it comes to not launching them out of potato cannons. :geek:

Pretty insensitive of you BBS. Some religions and cultures rely on launching small kittens out of potato launchers as the underlying basis of their religious beliefs.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:49 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
owenshooter wrote:i find it humorous that a member of team CC bumped a thread started by a perma-banned members multi... it isn't team CC's fault that they could never figure out what the rest of the forum regulars knew...-eJn

Yeah, you are responsible for much of the fora decline.

actually, i was not present when the trend of PRO CC ONLY posters was running rampant within the forums... no names shall be mentioned, they all meant well... i think i've been back for less than 6 months posting in the forums again... however, i do appreciate your giving me credit for something that was a concerted team CC effort...-eJn

p.s.-sorry for the PM, BBS... meant to post it here...
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby TeeGee on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:13 am

Actually, most of owenshooters reports are valid, as are the majority of all users reports.
Just for the record owenshooter is not a regular reporter, but you might be surprised at who is.
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby tzor on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:13 am

saxitoxin wrote:THE PLEDGE

1. I pledge to treat and respect others with empathy and in consideration of the experiences - shared and unique - that shape our lives.

2. I pledge to reject nationalism, jingoism, paternalism, xenophobia and chauvinism in how I interact with others and how it shapes my perception of my fellow CC players.

3. I pledge to use non-violent and non-incendiary means of persuasion to counsel those who exhibit the traits I am rejecting by taking this pledge.

4. I pledge to embrace compassion and reason, using temper and moderation, in all my dealings with my fellow CC players. In short, I pledge to obey the Rainbow Rule.

I suppose, but I raise a point of order in that the points are not ordered in the proper arrangement of the colors of the rainbow.
Cadet tzor

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:43 am

TeeGee wrote:Actually, most of owenshooters reports are valid, as are the majority of all users reports. Just for the record owenshooter is not a regular reporter, but you might be surprised at who is.

Keep Calm. He Is Gary...-el Jesus negro
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:08 am

TeeGee wrote:Actually, most of owenshooters reports are valid, as are the majority of all users reports.
Just for the record owenshooter is not a regular reporter, but you might be surprised at who is.

Well, even if they're 'valid', it doesn't follow that the outcomes have been good. I'm generally of the view that past regulation was too strict in the fora, which resulted in a gradual decline of activity. There's other factors like a significantly reduced customer base, but I like blaming owenshooter for the problem because he enjoys being persecuted.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby TeeGee on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:22 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
TeeGee wrote:Actually, most of owenshooters reports are valid, as are the majority of all users reports.

Well, even if they're 'valid', it doesn't follow that the outcomes have been good. I'm generally of the view that past regulation was too strict in the fora, which resulted in a gradual decline of activity. There's other factors like a significantly reduced customer base, but I like blaming owenshooter for the problem because he enjoys being persecuted.

I agree that past regulation was way too strict. They also liked blaming owenshooter.. BBS, are you wickeds multi???????
Kotaro wrote:TG for site owner 2020
Field Marshal TeeGee

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby BoganGod on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:43 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:saxibot links here. Hence the bump.

that makes no sense... but hey, bump a 3yr old thread, i'm down with being stoopid...-eJn

How many people have you reported?

You could be directly responsible for the Great Decline--at least in the fora.

Saxi the old bigot is on record in this thread as reporting me for flaming and making threats........ Incidentally 5year old thread not 3year old.
Sergeant 1st Class BoganGod

Postby BoganGod on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:45 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:

Why else would an entitled whiteman with a trust fund, troll people as a black/original colour jesus. Turn the other cheek, hit me harder I like it.

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:55 am

BoganGod wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:

Why else would an entitled whiteman with a trust fund, troll people as a black/original colour jesus. Turn the other cheek, hit me harder I like it.

If we slapped you any harder, your crown would fall off, so your only resort would be crying. No one wants to hear a whiny BoganGod.
Major BigBallinStalin

Re: Creating an excuse for a bumped thread

Postby owenshooter on Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:07 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:If we slapped you any harder, your crown would fall off, so your only resort would be crying. No one wants to hear a whiny BoganGod.

OH MY!!!-eJn

Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:29 pm

But it wasn't a Team CC member who bumped the thread. The bump came from P3K, who AFAIK has never been a Team CC member.

Not that any of this matters....
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby BoganGod on Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:34 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

But it wasn't a Team CC member who bumped the thread. The bump came from P3K, who AFAIK has never been a Team CC member.

God is dead, and Gay marriage killed him. That and christians eating shellfish. Dino boy, not like you to admit defeat. Please take your happy pills again. I'm depressed, fellatio is not as much fun now that all my partners are prospective spouses. May start granny goosing in protest. Wrinkly love is the new gay.

Postby rhp 1 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:12 am

BoganGod wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

God is dead, and Gay marriage killed him. That and christians eating shellfish. Dino boy, not like you to admit defeat. Please take your happy pills again. I'm depressed, fellatio is not as much fun now that all my partners are prospective spouses. May start granny goosing in protest. Wrinkly love is the new gay.

YES MAN!
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby notyou2 on Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:48 pm

rhp 1 wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

YES MAN!

Glad you took the pledge rhp
Captain notyou2

Postby BoganGod on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:46 am

notyou2 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

YES MAN!

The neck bearded one DID NOT TAKE THE PLEDGE. He merely agreed that wrinkly love is the new gay. Now that gay is mainstream, aspirational and no longer edgy or exciting.

Postby rhp 1 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:58 pm

BoganGod wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
rhp 1 wrote:
BoganGod wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

YES MAN!

The neck bearded one DID NOT TAKE THE PLEDGE. He merely agreed that wrinkly love is the new gay. Now that gay is mainstream, aspirational and no longer edgy or exciting.

this ^^
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby notyou2 on Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:50 pm

Your "YES MAN" is clearly a response to Saxi concerning his request to take the pledge.
Captain notyou2

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat May 30, 2015 11:38 am

Hunter S. Thompson wrote:The Edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over..
Major DoomYoshi

Re: Creating an excuse for a bumped thread

Postby BoganGod on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:53 pm

owenshooter wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:If we slapped you any harder, your crown would fall off, so your only resort would be crying. No one wants to hear a whiny BoganGod.

OH MY!!!-eJn

Hmmm, the crown. Team CC sanctioned cheating at it's finest.

Postby LukeSolsun on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:43 am

In defense of the somewhat childish sounding pledge...most of the internet is pretty childish.
New Recruit LukeSolsun

Postby riskllama on Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:33 am

LukeSolsun wrote:In defense of the somewhat childish sounding pledge...most of the internet is pretty childish.

kind of like being too cheap to pony up for premium and creating a multi?
;)
Lieutenant riskllama

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion