Conquer Club

Map Stats

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Map Stats

Postby Heg on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:56 am

Hi folks

I've noticed on a few community tourneys entry rules like 'must have played on map x 50 times' etc. Is there actually somewhere you can get this information for yourself?

Thanks
Private 1st Class Heg

Re: Map Stats

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:59 am

Heg wrote:Hi folks

I've noticed on a few community tourneys entry rules like 'must have played on map x 50 times' etc. Is there actually somewhere you can get this information for yourself?

Thanks

map rank can... but Im not sure if it works anymore... you could also do a "game finder" search with your name and the map in question, at will will show you "# of search results" which will also give you that info. hope that helps.
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Heg on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:20 am

Ah yes, the game finder approach works. Thanks mate.

Would be very cool if there was a personal stats page like the medal stats for each map or something. But can't have everything!
Private 1st Class Heg

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:11 am

Heg wrote:Ah yes, the game finder approach works. Thanks mate.

Would be very cool if there was a personal stats page like the medal stats for each map or something. But can't have everything!

go to Q&A for stuff like this, you can generally find it waith a simple search... and also, why not start a suggestion thread for a personal stat page?-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:43 pm

owenshooter wrote:

go to Q&A for stuff like this, you can generally find it waith a simple search... and also, why not start a suggestion thread for a personal stat page?-Jésus noir

This is the fourth thread you've reported just this week. Nobody put you in charge of which thread goes in which forum, and quite frankly I'm sick of looking at your reports. The OP is discussing something related to Conquer Club, and thus he's perfectly within his rights to post it in GD if he wishes.

If you want to become a global moderator, you can submit an application to TeeGee.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

This is the fourth thread you've reported just this week. Nobody put you in charge of which thread goes in which forum, and quite frankly I'm sick of looking at your reports. The OP is discussing something related to Conquer Club, and thus he's perfectly within his rights to post it in GD if he wishes.

If you want to become a global moderator, you can submit an application to TeeGee.

this is what is sad about you as a moderator... you do not understand your job or where in general the different threads belong. this is easily a Q&A thread or a Suggestion thread. how is that not clear to you? oh, wait.. i forgot that you and your buddy sticky threads in this forum that are clearly Announcement threads... your boss already posted that the majority of my reports are with merit... sooooo, deal with it. i am sorry that i understand the rules of the forum in a much clearer manner than you do... this thread does not belong in the GD, period...-Jésus noir

p.s.-furthermore, a mod really shouldn't conduct them self in a manner such as you just have... i am embarrassed for you... maybe we should meet at baskin robbins so i can give you a hug...

p.p.s.-uh oh, i made you do some work!!!! something you VOLUNTEER to do. if you have a problem with the work or the pay, quit...

p.p.p.s.-a quick SEARCH in Q&A and SUGGESTIONS came up with multiple threads that had a plethora of information... guess you should run over to those forums and move those threads into the GD... get crackin'!!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:15 pm

General Discussion

1. "Is it a discussion?"
    -- check!
  2. "Is it related to Conquer Club?"
    -- check!
  3. =Then it's entitled to be in General Discussion.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Re: ANOTHER THREAD IN THE WRONG FORUM

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
General Discussion

1. "Is it a discussion?"
    -- check!
  2. "Is it related to Conquer Club?"
    -- check!
  3. =Then it's entitled to be in General Discussion.

just like this thread that is clearly a FOUNDRY thread?

Subject: Pre-suggestion. Make FF Neutral on Gazala.

why have a discussion about a foundry topic within the GD that will get zero traction, due to it being in the wrong forum and the proper eyes not seeing it?? you just really do not have a basic understanding of the forums and where certain discussions belong... and i would be willing to wager that the regular GD'ers agree with me... oh wait, they have on multiple occasions when you stickied non-GD threads within the GD... BUUUURN...-Jésus noir

keep trying to burn it down, Duk... Keep, trying...
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Heg on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:23 pm

You gotta wonder what sort of freak spends his weekends trawling general discussion threads and acting as a vigilante mod trying to police things which are clearly causing no harm.

When a forum section is marked general it is a catch all. The best argument that can be made is that my comment would be better posted in a questions section - but the presence of a better alternative would not logically negate the reasonableness of it being posted in the general section.
Private 1st Class Heg

Postby rhp 1 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:59 am

Umm... A dude asked a question. I answered it to his satisfaction. Why are u kids bickering about where his question shold have been posted? There should have been 3 posts.. His question, my answer, and his subsequent ty. How bout owen and dak start their own "kiddies who like to whine, cry, and be passive/aggressive with each other thread and leave the rest of us out of it. Enjoy ur day
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby owenshooter on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:22 am

rhp 1 wrote:Umm... A dude asked a question. I answered it to his satisfaction. Why are u kids bickering about where his question shold have been posted? There should have been 3 posts.. His question, my answer, and his subsequent ty. How bout owen and dak start their own "kiddies who like to whine, cry, and be passive/aggressive with each other thread and leave the rest of us out of it. Enjoy ur day

i'm sorry... *cringing in fear*...-Jésus noir

p.s.-to the OP... nice flame!!! you are so WITTY!!! i see what you did there, and i like it!!!
p.p.s.-again, there are tons of threads in the Q&A forum about this very topic... he should go there to be educated to
the fullest extent...

learned my lesson
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion