Conquer Club

PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PYP~Mafia [19/21] Day 2 ends 10/14 17:00 cc

Postby strike wolf on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:17 pm

I will get around to that. Who did you use your abilities on Mtam?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby mtamburini on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:00 pm

strike wolf wrote:I will get around to that. Who did you use your abilities on Mtam?

Haven't use them yet, haven't gotten 2 good mafia reads
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby strike wolf on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:12 pm

mtamburini wrote:
strike wolf wrote:I will get around to that. Who did you use your abilities on Mtam?

Which is why we cant call the matter settled. That said I would agree that not using it this early in the game was the correct call for a Town Cupid, fwiw (a scum cupid could make the same choice but it would be a less valuable move). We also need to hear from DJ/replacement.

mod. Could you please update the first page to show who has died?
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby StorrZerg on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:11 pm

strike wolf wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

Which is why we cant call the matter settled. That said I would agree that not using it this early in the game was the correct call for a Town Cupid, fwiw (a scum cupid could make the same choice but it would be a less valuable move). We also need to hear from DJ/replacement.

mod. Could you please update the first page to show who has died?

Done. Important posts are updated as well
Major StorrZerg

Postby Killuminati19 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:53 pm

@ strike wolf - I already shared why I picked it. It would be terrible in mafia hands. What kind of assurances can you give that it is in town possession? I assume you're referring to yourself. I am 98% sure mtam is not the nra so I am voting dj.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby UltrasPlot on Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Djfireside's inactivity when asked to claim leans me toward him being mafia... will be voting Djfireside unless I see a substantiated claim.
Sergeant 1st Class UltrasPlot

Postby charm on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:06 pm

mtamburini wrote:

BS MTam!!

Cupid must PM me (the mod) who he wants to make lovers when he sends in his role choice.

So either you and the mod slipped and that did not happen - in which case I expect King Zerg to say oops!
or
You're lying!
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby strike wolf on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Damn. I foegot about that Charm...

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Streaker on Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:28 am

charm wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

BS MTam!!

Cupid must PM me (the mod) who he wants to make lovers when he sends in his role choice.

So either you and the mod slipped and that did not happen - in which case I expect King Zerg to say oops!
or
You're lying!

nice catch, charm.

I'm also interested in hearing more about Strike's claim, but i'm concerned that the NRA (oops, I mean DJ) still hasn't posted yet.
Enough time wasted waiting on him, I'm gonna put my vote on him.

Having difficulties believing someone could EVER pick cupid on the nr2 spot, I guess it's possible. I think I can ask this, though it's rolefishing (but not for a very powerfull role compared to the others)
CAN SOMEONE COUNTER CLAIM CUPID?
Captain Streaker

Postby legionnare on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:15 am

jwiedlin wrote:
legionnare wrote:
JW pancake was the parity cop :shock: :

You misread my message.

How? you said:

jwiedlin wrote:We still will have the parity cop in the mix if there is a copy cat.

What else does this mean other than you thinking we still have parity cop available. There wasn't much in that post to give this sentence context.
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Postby legionnare on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:19 am

charm wrote:
mtamburini wrote:

BS MTam!!

or
You're lying!

Nicely caught charm, as I stated earlier though Mtam has fake-claimed in every game I have played with him so this doesn't come to much of a surprise.

Re: PYP~Mafia Day 1 ends 10/8 1700 cc

Postby legionnare on Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:26 am

Djfireside wrote:Sadly I hate to play off my kids cause it sounds so contrite but I have been up since 11PM last night and just happy to be out of the hospital.

I did read up and had questions for Hotshot on their witchhunt and why they were going for it since obviously if they are town then they were doing it for a reason they wouly lynch themselves for. This didnt sit with me well but I can understand the measure and in reading through some of their content, I tend to believe them while I dont agree with their method I can understand what they were trying to do. I have a feeling they are town and while I wanted to vote them out of principle in seeing how everything has gone I believe them. Last night I came to this conclusion cause of the forum title when roles were out on if you didnt get a role.

You did make good points and I will try to be more active as with all comments I have not been and unfortunately I have fallen victim to RL trouble again but will do better to settle it. Now im going to sleep after I finish my work and will see how this all plays out and you did what you could with what you were given Hotshot.

fp aage

This was Dj's last post, he briefly mentions RL issues but doesn't elaborate further. Profile page also doesn't state when he was last on the site. Not sure what to make of it, he was aware that he was in trouble in this game so can only imagine that his RL issues are worse than he was letting on. I will wait another day or so to see if a replacement materialises.

Postby strike wolf on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:09 am

Did I miss a post where DJ was proven to be the NRA Agent? Because if not, I am not sure how one of our two candidates who could have been NRA Agent and has now apparently been caught in a fake claim would not be the obvious choice.

The Parity Cop could be in the game because the Copy Cat role would have automatically copied it as the first power role to have died. Go back and read the description for the Copy Cat role.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Zivel on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:29 am

strike wolf wrote:Did I miss a post where DJ was proven to be the NRA Agent? Because if not, I am not sure how one of our two candidates who could have been NRA Agent and has now apparently been caught in a fake claim would not be the obvious choice.

The Parity Cop could be in the game because the Copy Cat role would have automatically copied it as the first power role to have died. Go back and read the description for the Copy Cat role.

Makes sense to me. Still want a claim from DJ though, and I am sure Mtam will have some explanation.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby mtamburini on Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:02 am

Just got to work, not sure if I can quote pms or not between storr and me but if I can I'll do it when I get home. I was gonna put an arrow in DJ and someone else who I thought could be scummy last night but I was informed if I used my action and was first to do so I would die so I didn't use it and saved it for tiday or tonight's use.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby charm on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:49 am

mtamburini wrote:Just got to work, not sure if I can quote pms or not between storr and me but if I can I'll do it when I get home. I was gonna put an arrow in DJ and someone else who I thought could be scummy last night but I was informed if I used my action and was first to do so I would die so I didn't use it and saved it for tiday or tonight's use.

MTam your stench is getting stinkier with every post you make! Loosing your touch, eh? :-s

Cupid Definition: You are the master of love and can sink your arrow through two players to bind their fates together. If one dies, the other dies. If one lover is protected but the other is shot, they both still die. The lovers are told who their lover is but not who cupid is and do not know the other's alignment. The lovers can pm each other. You can bind yourself with another player if you choose. Cupid must PM me who he wants to make lovers when he sends in his role choice. Cupid can only link lovers once.

Zerg: Please respond! Did you screw up and let MTam get away with not sending in the lovers when he chose his role?
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby mtamburini on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:15 am

charm wrote:
mtamburini wrote:Just got to work, not sure if I can quote pms or not between storr and me but if I can I'll do it when I get home. I was gonna put an arrow in DJ and someone else who I thought could be scummy last night but I was informed if I used my action and was first to do so I would die so I didn't use it and saved it for tiday or tonight's use.

MTam your stench is getting stinkier with every post you make! Loosing your touch, eh? :-s

Cupid Definition: You are the master of love and can sink your arrow through two players to bind their fates together. If one dies, the other dies. If one lover is protected but the other is shot, they both still die. The lovers are told who their lover is but not who cupid is and do not know the other's alignment. The lovers can pm each other. You can bind yourself with another player if you choose. Cupid must PM me who he wants to make lovers when he sends in his role choice. Cupid can only link lovers once.

Zerg: Please respond! Did you screw up and let MTam get away with not sending in the lovers when he chose his role?

I can prove myself by shooting an arrow in your ass and someone else's but I think your town so that would not be useful.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:39 am

Just talked to storr. He took my original 2 names I had sent him when I picked the role. They should be getting notifications soon. I think I got two towns kill and whatsausage are lovers. So yeah I picked those 2 originally cause kill as town isn't a good scumhunter if he's town and as mafia it's hard for me to read him and what sausage I played with once before maybe twice but he didn't have a huge inpact on the game and ended up getting ml so useless town or mafia.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Streaker on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:41 am

mtamburini wrote:Just talked to storr. He took my original 2 names I had sent him when I picked the role. They should be getting notifications soon. I think I got two towns kill and whatsausage are lovers. So yeah I picked those 2 originally cause kill as town isn't a good scumhunter if he's town and as mafia it's hard for me to read him and what sausage I played with once before maybe twice but he didn't have a huge inpact on the game and ended up getting ml so useless town or mafia.

What happened to 'I didn't use my power yet'?
Captain Streaker

Postby Killuminati19 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:51 am

@ mtam, I'm pretty sure my d1 vote was on mafia. I'm also confident that mafia took out pancake to set me up, even though I wasn't suspicious of pancake, just disagreed with him on the d1 vote.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby mtamburini on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:05 am

Streaker wrote:
mtamburini wrote:Just talked to storr. He took my original 2 names I had sent him when I picked the role. They should be getting notifications soon. I think I got two towns kill and whatsausage are lovers. So yeah I picked those 2 originally cause kill as town isn't a good scumhunter if he's town and as mafia it's hard for me to read him and what sausage I played with once before maybe twice but he didn't have a huge inpact on the game and ended up getting ml so useless town or mafia.

What happened to 'I didn't use my power yet'?

I gave storr 2 names and I said I don't confirm these names I'm gonna end up switching them when I have better reads. He sent me a msg today saying us so I gotta take those 2 names you originally said cause that's what the role pm says.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:06 am

Killuminati19 wrote:@ mtam, I'm pretty sure my d1 vote was on mafia. I'm also confident that mafia took out pancake to set me up, even though I wasn't suspicious of pancake, just disagreed with him on the d1 vote.

Why do you think your set up? And can you confirm you are lovers with sausage? You should've got a pm by now.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:07 am

I was under the impression I still had my power storr has just told me now he's using my orginal2 names
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Killuminati19 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:37 am

I've received no pm. I was arguing with pancake over the course of a couple of pages. I was favoring the lynch of mafia and pancake favored the lynch of town. I'm guessing mafia was hoping to get a day 2 push on me to save dj. Also, mtam's self proclaimed scum hunting abilities are overblown.
Lieutenant Killuminati19

Postby virus90 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:43 am

well if people get notified, we know soon enough dont we?
so far i havent got a pm that im hugely in love with someone..

But this all stinks, the twisting etc. my pref to vote would be mtam at the moment. but well see how the story continues
Major virus90

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives