Conquer Club

PYP~Mafia [05/21] end game

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: PYP~Mafia [07/21] Night 4 ends 10/23 1700 (eastern time

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Broken logic train, Streaker is town cuz DD casted a vote on him at EOD and with less then an hour left in the day the double lynch occured, with mets bitching about the mod fucking up that means they tried to get streaker lynched.

You see zivel thats how you use logic.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:50 pm

charm wrote:
mtamburini wrote:You got my fucking head spinning now f*ck. Need explanation on why you chose those people to recruit.

Streaker was the first. He was givin me the hardest time in the beginning of the game and I did think he was town, plus he was so talkative and I'd never played with him before. So, I needed to tame him with my charm.

Strike Wolf was on my list to recruit to for the same reason. When Streaker suggested him, I decided to go with the two heads better than one approach.

Then everything was thrown into a tailspin with all the mod kills so I wasn't going to be able to recruit some of my other choices (PCM would have been my next choice). I highly believed in Streaker by this point so when he suggested Mets, I figured why not.

At this point Streaker was sure we were compromised and I made the choice for Jonty on my own.

MTam - you weren't on my list until the end. I've always thought you were a scummy cupid until recently.

Now, I'm thinking Legion and Forgiven are the two to focus on as scummy.

He was dead on n1 so how the hell could he have been your next choice?!?!!?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:58 pm

Also if you look at who we now know is confirmed scum in DD he was pushing on me the hardest before jwiedlin came out with his cop check.

dd515087 wrote:
UltrasPlot wrote:So there was extractor, apparently. I propose a massclaim.

mtamburini wrote:Gee thanks I've said that already ....

I say no mass claim because we don't want mafia finding out who has our strongest roles. Very scummy of you 2 to propose that given everyone already knows both of your roles.
@mtam, also the fact that you picked Cupid with the 2nd pick? Its not a very useful for town and you ended up getting two of us killed (they probably didn't know the rule, but still)
Very scummy to me, I'm placing my vote on mtam for now. If we get a new lead I will change it, but I don't like the way you've been playing so far

He also was against massclaim because mafia was 100% going for the win yesterday based on everything that was happening through out EOD and the way METS reacted.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby Zivel on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:36 pm

mtamburini wrote:Broken logic train, Streaker is town cuz DD casted a vote on him at EOD and with less then an hour left in the day the double lynch occured, with mets bitching about the mod fucking up that means they tried to get streaker lynched.

What? But mets voted JW, and JW was town.... What is the benefit of streaker over JW for a mafia lynch?
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Zivel on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:52 pm

You were the one who switched your vote at the last minute when the double lynch was called with Mets onto JW. You are fucking scum dude....
Sergeant Zivel

Postby TheForgivenOne on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:53 pm

Well, you can think I'm mafia all you want, but I'm not.I'm the Town Inventor. N1 was the magnifying glass. N2 was the Lens of Truth, just as i described it when I mentioned it on the last day (You pick a sentence, and if the person is lying, the mod will tell you to the best of his abilities. Or if he couldn't give you a straight answer, he'd tell you to pick something else. I thought it would be great if someone specifically said "I'm the town [insert role]" I gave it to mtam. N3 was the muffin. What it did was whoever got it would have the chance to eat it.if they didn't, they'd pass it to someone else. If they ate it, they would get their night/day ability twice. So a cop would get two cop checks that night, etc. HOWEVER, if I have it to a Vanilla townie, instead of being doubly useless, I gave them a cop check. Zivel is getting my invention tonight.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Zivel on Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:54 pm

f*ck it I would not be surprised if both Mtam and streaker are scum....
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Zivel on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:01 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:Well, you can think I'm mafia all you want, but I'm not.I'm the Town Inventor. N1 was the magnifying glass. N2 was the Lens of Truth, just as i described it when I mentioned it on the last day (You pick a sentence, and if the person is lying, the mod will tell you to the best of his abilities. Or if he couldn't give you a straight answer, he'd tell you to pick something else. I thought it would be great if someone specifically said "I'm the town [insert role]" I gave it to mtam. N3 was the muffin. What it did was whoever got it would have the chance to eat it.if they didn't, they'd pass it to someone else. If they ate it, they would get their night/day ability twice. So a cop would get two cop checks that night, etc. HOWEVER, if I have it to a Vanilla townie, instead of being doubly useless, I gave them a cop check. Zivel is getting my invention tonight.

The inventor is town, your claim of inventor is solid. You just went up in my town books. I have charm and me and you in this circle at the moment. Charm because a mafia that choose mason recruiter over vig is stupid and Charm aint that stupid.

What do you think of streaker? Please tell me you have not fallen into Mtams trap.... maybe I am tunneling him, but his play screams scum to me.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:19 am

Zivel wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:Well, you can think I'm mafia all you want, but I'm not.I'm the Town Inventor. N1 was the magnifying glass. N2 was the Lens of Truth, just as i described it when I mentioned it on the last day (You pick a sentence, and if the person is lying, the mod will tell you to the best of his abilities. Or if he couldn't give you a straight answer, he'd tell you to pick something else. I thought it would be great if someone specifically said "I'm the town [insert role]" I gave it to mtam. N3 was the muffin. What it did was whoever got it would have the chance to eat it.if they didn't, they'd pass it to someone else. If they ate it, they would get their night/day ability twice. So a cop would get two cop checks that night, etc. HOWEVER, if I have it to a Vanilla townie, instead of being doubly useless, I gave them a cop check. Zivel is getting my invention tonight.

The inventor is town, your claim of inventor is solid. You just went up in my town books. I have charm and me and you in this circle at the moment. Charm because a mafia that choose mason recruiter over vig is stupid and Charm aint that stupid.

What do you think of streaker? Please tell me you have not fallen into Mtams trap.... maybe I am tunneling him, but his play screams scum to me.

I was honestly surprised this role was available. Like. Seriously.

As for streaker, I'm unsure. I've gone back and forth on the fence. I honestly think it's a toss up between him, Jonty and Charm. (Sorry charm, my gut still thinks you're a bad girl)
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby mtamburini on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:38 am

Zivel wrote:
mtamburini wrote:Broken logic train, Streaker is town cuz DD casted a vote on him at EOD and with less then an hour left in the day the double lynch occured, with mets bitching about the mod fucking up that means they tried to get streaker lynched.

What? But mets voted JW, and JW was town.... What is the benefit of streaker over JW for a mafia lynch?

The scenario that was running trhough my head was what if the invetor was mafia and gave a muffin to a town that would give back an opposite check then we would auto lose going into next day potentially cuz I wouldve went hard on jwieldin for giving us faulty info.

After the double lynch scene posted I knew that there was most likely one mafia between them so the safest bet was to lynch both to guarantee a mafia went down.

Knowing that DD is confirmed scum he was trying to sink a townie down with him before EOD with the double lynch posted. Thats why i think streaker is town.

As per the claim for inventor I think its good, but can easily be scum. My top lynch for tomorrow would be legion.
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:46 am

Wait you gave me the lens? Then you know im town then!
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby mtamburini on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:51 am

mtamburini wrote:Wait you gave me the lens? Then you know im town then!

Do i get confirmation on getting a lens or something?
Sergeant mtamburini

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:54 am

Yes, I gave you the Lens. But that was N2. No, I don't know for sure you're town. At the time I thought you could be town.
Have you used the Lens?

Fp- You should have gotten a pm at the end of N2/D3. Unless someone stole it. 8-[

Unless the mod dun goofd again. 8-[
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:55 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:

Yes, I gave you the Lens. But that was N2. No, I don't know for sure you're town. At the time I thought you could be town.
Have you used the Lens?

Fp- You should have gotten a pm at the end of N2/D3. Unless someone stole it.

Unless the mod dun goofd again. 8-[

Ebwop - remove that first 8-[ >.< don't want anyone thinking I stole it.my phone sucks to post on cc with.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby jonty125 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:44 am

I am the King Maker and can confirm charm is a mason recruiter. I picked the role because I imagined it would be a high priority role for mafia, so if I grabbed it, I could hopefully not give mafia a free kill every day (that hasn't worked out as planned thus far) and with my position in the draft, if someone were to grab it, I'd would have a fairly narrow pool of suspects of who had it.

N1 I made crasp king for D2, not realizing that when I sent in my names for king, they're not taken in order of priority but order of draft.
N2 My action was cancelled due to their been no D3
N3 Made Mets King, thought he was town, got that one wrong.
N4 Who knows?
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Streaker on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:13 am

Well, claim time.

I got recruited into the PM network by Charm on N1 (not N2 darling), where she indeed worked her magic on me with all kinds of stuff that I will not post here due to risk of ban.
Strike wolf got recruited there N2, where he quite effectively drawn away the attention from the whole power being stolen in the Night thing. That was me, in case it's not obvious.
Strike felt it worth it to die himself to cover me up (and remember strike was town).

I chose the Nr4 (or was it 5) draft to steal from, since NRA was either 1 or 2, and 3 was lynched. Knowing I'm town, I knew I was taking a very powerfull role away into town hands. Found this a good play.

Since mafia got into the network, i'm not really doing much there anymore.
Before you start whining on why I claim without pressure, I will die this night because mafia knows what's in the QT, and they know my power.

My town reads:

-Charm IS TOWN. If i die and flip town, don't go after Charm.

My mafia reads:

-Mtam
-Jonty
Both of these i'm havign second thoughts about now, I'll try to do a full reread and come up with a few things before Day.
Captain Streaker

Postby Streaker on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:50 am

Zivel wrote:

I would definitely be the best lynch for mafia with what they kjnow
Captain Streaker

Postby Zivel on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:41 am

So as I see it we have two scenarios:

Charm is telling the truth and Me, Charm, TFO and Streaker are town or...
Charm's claim is BS and then we have Me, TFO, Legion and Jonty as town.

If it is true that Jonty is in Charms group then we are in scenario one and the game is easy from here on out.

The logic behind it... Mtam has confirmed TFO is the inventor with

which, confirmed that he received the invention and one of the inventions was a cop check given to a townie.... TFO is confirmed town.

I am town, if you look back you see I tried to save the one townie I had confirmed in the last lynch and would of if I had logged on five mins earlier. I also had JW firmed town and fought hard for him.

If Charm is right then we have her and streaker to back each other up. If she is wrong then the ones in her group are all scum, but that doesnt work if Jonty is in there.

Please pull my logic apart, I would like to see how you back this up....
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Zivel on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:44 am

EBWOP:"and teh game is easy from here on out" could not be more wrong, actually I think we may of already lost this. If the king maker is mafia ie jonty we are dead.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Zivel on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:00 am

Ahhh f*ck. There are only two scum left. Scratch what I was rambling about. God damn.... feel dumb now.
Sergeant Zivel

Postby Streaker on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:44 am

Zivel wrote:Ahhh f*ck. There are only two scum left. Scratch what I was rambling about. God damn.... feel dumb now.

Stop confusing us townies. There are 3 mafia left by my counting. I only see 2 dead mafia in OP. There were 5 to start with. You better pray i get this right tonight or town loses anyway.
Captain Streaker

Postby charm on Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:38 am

Streaker wrote:
Zivel wrote:Ahhh f*ck. There are only two scum left. Scratch what I was rambling about. God damn.... feel dumb now.

Stop confusing us townies. There are 3 mafia left by my counting. I only see 2 dead mafia in OP. There were 5 to start with. You better pray i get this right tonight or town loses anyway.

Streaker Streaker he's the man! Hit the mafia with a frying pan! =D>
Corporal 1st Class charm

Postby TheForgivenOne on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 am

Streaker wrote:

You forgot about Metsfanmax.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby legionnare on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:32 am

So it's mass claim time then?

I'm Vanilla Town, I had picked for Politician but it was already taken.

So a lot of people are on my case because I'm backing Mtam as Town despite his play this game. What so just because I'm not sheeping along with the common consensus I'm wrong? BS. But fine let's go along with Zivel's read on him and say he is scum. I mean I just lost a separate game because I didn't trust my instinct as to who was scum in a coin flip, can't be wrong twice in a row can I?...
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

Re: PYP~Mafia [11/21] Night 4 ends 10/23 1700 (eastern time

Postby legionnare on Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:37 am

Claims so far:
2 mtamburini - Cupid (power used)
7 jonty125 - King Maker - confirmed use
9 legionnare - VT
10 streaker - Thief
12 charm - Mason Recruiter - confirmed use
16 Zivel - Not sure, pretty sure he claimed but can't find it.
21 TheForgivenOne - Inventor - confirmed use

All this means that someone is lying because we know that there is a used up Vote Rigger among us.
Sergeant 1st Class legionnare

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives