Conquer Club

Jamaica map - retirement

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Re: Jamaica map - retirement

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:09 pm

-----------Well ,Doc must have took the Mrs... For a car ride through time...She decided to stay in the past...She hasn't posted for a while...Must have decided to withdraw her proposal......As to people who dislike things... Don't play, don't look ...Why must the will of the world bend for a few ,when the few can take care of their own lives...Instead of stepping on everyone else's toes.....
-------------Take for example ,if someone was allergic to peanuts...Goes to a baseball game in a park...Sees people eating peanuts...Goes home and gets a lawyer...Complains to city Officials....The city bans peanuts in parks...So ,now at a baseball game in a park...Where say 1,000 people are not enjoying peanuts at a game... Because the park bans peanuts...A peanut salesman is out of a job...1,000 people can't enjoy peanuts....When are people going to say...To themselves...Hey, people are eating peanuts...I am going to sit far away from them...Or ,I have decided not to go to the game,or go to the pond and feed the ducks...I am allergic to peanuts,Let others enjoy their fun...I will do something else..... Remember The R.A.F...in WW2...The Battle for Britian...or. A Spock(Star Trek,not Doc. Spock)...same philosophy....The good of the many ,out way the good of the few...
-------------When will those few, take others...The MANY's feelings into consideration...Instead of being selfish all the time these days....When in the past...The few would step aside with Honor...So that others can enjoy things....Instead of ruining things for everyone...The point I am trying to make...If you don't like the map... Don't play the map...PERIOD...You don't have to play or look at it...It is simple as that....You can control that action...That is something you can do...Without anyone forcing you....
------------As with anything that offends people now a days....Step back and think...for a moment...Do I have the choice to turn my head...Or in the case of peanuts in a park... Don't go...Sit far away from those eating peanuts... In stead of Having Peanuts Banned from the Park...So,You can feel Awesome what you have done...At the expense of others feelings...I got Peanuts Banned... Hurray ,When in reality...You might only go to that park 3 or 4 times a year...But that is the mentality...Of the people society is raising Now A Days....THE ME / ENTITLED GENERATION...ME,ME,ME... :roll: :(
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....To be Honest though...I don't play maps(Unless an Event/Tourney has them,I have to)...That you have to read a Novel in the KEY...If the Moon is Full on a Tuesday ,you get +2 troops...If you had a sandwich for lunch -5 troops....I just like the basic Maps...Put the troops on the Battlefields...Roll those dice...I play RISK...To battle not read a Novel... :D ....I just hate when people try and ban things...When I see things trying to be Banned...It makes me want to fight for them... 8-) ...You never know what will be Banned next...So, you might take up the fight on the 1st thing you see... :D
Major ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Jamaica map - retirement

Postby Mosios on Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:27 am

I have long been looking for something like this thanks.
New Recruit Mosios

Previous

Return to Suggestions