Conquer Club

Multiple Pm,s

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Multiple Pm,s

Postby HighBorn on Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:49 am

Sorry i know this has been brought up b4 and i didnt see it on any of the to do lists and such sorry if i missed it

Ok so i have 36 people to pm for my tourny and of course i have to send them all out 1 at a time and when i do that i have to wait like 30 secs just to send 1 after the other or i get the "sorry you cannot send another pm right after sending one please wait a few and try again" "sigh" ok you could see how long this took..lol.........

Andy i was really just wondering if this is in the works or rejected or just get over it and do the work...lol... thanx bro
Private 1st Class HighBorn

Re: Multiple Pm,s

Postby reverend_kyle on Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:59 am

HighBorn wrote:Sorry i know this has been brought up b4 and i didnt see it on any of the to do lists and such sorry if i missed it

Ok so i have 36 people to pm for my tourny and of course i have to send them all out 1 at a time and when i do that i have to wait like 30 secs just to send 1 after the other or i get the "sorry you cannot send another pm right after sending one please wait a few and try again" "sigh" ok you could see how long this took..lol.........

Andy i was really just wondering if this is in the works or rejected or just get over it and do the work...lol... thanx bro

when the forum software lack uses updates its self then this will be there.. its not pending on lack, but instead on phpbb.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Ronaldinho on Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:23 am

I bet that was a killer for you HighBorn!!!!! :shock: i couldent do that not for S%"3$5$%$^%^$^&%^* lol
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby Ishiro on Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:20 am

A multi-send PM mod is being developed, but its still Beta. You can track the progress of it here.
Corporal 1st Class Ishiro

Re: Multiple Pm,s

Postby JamesKer1 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:38 pm

IMPLEMENTED long, long ago...
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.

A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
Private JamesKer1

Return to Archived Suggestions