Best Avatar Ever!
Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:09 am
Now, I think is mine.
Conquer Club, a free online multiplayer variation of a popular world domination board game.
https://beta.conquerclub.com/forum/
It's certainly up there.Falkomagno wrote:Now, I think is mine.
whats happening to her?Falkomagno wrote:Now, I think is mine.
40kguy wrote:whats happening to her?Falkomagno wrote:Now, I think is mine.
She just won a battle royal... in space!Chewie1 wrote:
Use your imagination
Master Fenrir wrote:To me, it looks like she's saying "Oh my gosh"...which is just kinda weird.
Itry not to encourage trolls... but... it's a little. fun/amusing/"good"/etcFalkomagno wrote:Now, I think is mine.
if you have to ask, you are probably 11 years old...-the black jesus40kguy wrote:whats happening to her?Falkomagno wrote:Now, I think is mine.
She's laying on the ground doing homework, naked, and she peered over to her television, which was on the Steelers/Jets game from last week. The Steelers just scored, and, being a Jets fan, she says "Oh my God" in disgust.40kguy wrote:whats happening to her?Falkomagno wrote:Now, I think is mine.
Good theory, but look again at her face. I would not call that the look of "disgust."Army of GOD wrote: She's laying on the ground doing homework, naked, and she peered over to her television, which was on the Steelers/Jets game from last week. The Steelers just scored, and, being a Jets fan, she says "Oh my God" in disgust.
It's ok to be jelly squishysquishyg wrote:Omigosh, ohmigosh, there might be BOOBS offscreen!!!
I'm not jealous, I can see boobs whenever I like. There's one! There's the other! Giggidy.Army of GOD wrote:It's ok to be jelly squishysquishyg wrote:Omigosh, ohmigosh, there might be BOOBS offscreen!!!
No, you're jealous because we're not gawking at a .gif of YOU watching the Steelers/Jets game!squishyg wrote:I'm not jealous, I can see boobs whenever I like. There's one! There's the other! Giggidy.Army of GOD wrote:It's ok to be jelly squishysquishyg wrote:Omigosh, ohmigosh, there might be BOOBS offscreen!!!
Yup, you've guessed the big female secret. We long to be stared at by teenagers playing online games on a Saturday night. It's the only reason we bother to shave our legs actually.Army of GOD wrote:No, you're jealous because we're not gawking at a .gif of YOU watching the Steelers/Jets game!squishyg wrote:I'm not jealous, I can see boobs whenever I like. There's one! There's the other! Giggidy.Army of GOD wrote:It's ok to be jelly squishysquishyg wrote:Omigosh, ohmigosh, there might be BOOBS offscreen!!!
could be but pirlo might have ya beat in some people's eyesFalkomagno wrote:Now, I think is mine.
one is suggestive, one is for little boys... don't think pirlo has much of a claim over many avatars involving chicks on this site... however, wonder how long before he ends up in C&A?!!!-the black jesuscaymanmew wrote:could be but pirlo might have ya beat in some people's eyesFalkomagno wrote:Now, I think is mine.
well he has had the avatar for over a mouth i thinkowenshooter wrote:one is suggestive, one is for little boys... don't think pirlo has much of a claim over many avatars involving chicks on this site... however, wonder how long before he ends up in C&A?!!!-the black jesuscaymanmew wrote:could be but pirlo might have ya beat in some people's eyesFalkomagno wrote:Now, I think is mine.