Page 1 of 1
Secret Diplomacy[cleared]es
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:30 pm
by tzei
lykoz
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Game number(s):
Game 10067579
Comments:
he made an agreement with the green player in the beginning of the game against me , check the logs he says "You can take South America"
Re: Secret Diplomacy
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:37 pm
by Symmetry
tzei wrote:lykoz
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Game number(s):
Game 10067579
Comments:
he made an agreement with the green player in the beginning of the game against me , check the logs he says "You can take South America"
How does that constitute secret diplomacy given that it was clearly available for all players to read in chat?
Re: Secret Diplomacy
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:42 pm
by tzei
Is it legal ? I didn't know that...
Re: Secret Diplomacy
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:47 pm
by chapcrap
tzei wrote:Is it legal ? I didn't know that...
It's not secret, so it's legal.
Re: Secret Diplomacy
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:47 pm
by Symmetry
tzei wrote:Is it legal ? I didn't know that...
Secret diplomacy is illegal, this wasn't secret. You could see it. This was just diplomacy, and as annoying as that is, without anymore evidence this complaint really won't go anywhere.
I would, however, gently suggest that you not threaten other players with bans again- I suspect they will not look kindly on it in future turns, or in their ratings when the game has finished.
Re: Secret Diplomacy
Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:56 pm
by Symmetry
Wait, I'm sorry, did you tell a player from South Africa to "go grab some bananas"?
I think you should be seriously hoping that nobody points out this thread to him, because if he notices, and is of a mind to make a report, the racist stuff doesn't go down well.
2011-11-11 02:25:31 - tzei: you gonna receive a nice ban
2011-11-11 02:25:36 - lykoz: I can do better things with my time
2011-11-11 02:25:46 - tzei: yes
2011-11-11 02:25:49 - lykoz: Than waste my free time playing a rigged game
2011-11-11 02:25:52 - tzei: go grab some bananas
2011-11-11 02:25:57 - lykoz: Cheers
Re: Secret Diplomacy
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:51 pm
by Qwert
lol,tzei,do you know what secret diplomacy means?
These mean that need to be secret, so that nobody know what its yours plans. If you go in war,you dont send yours plans to enemie.
Re: Secret Diplomacy
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:08 pm
by Evil Semp
There is no SD in this game. What he did is perfectly legal. CLEARED.