Conquer Club

Noted Abuse followed by moderator threat

We take complaints about members who don't follow the rules

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Open a new post and fill out the provided posting template.

Abuse followed by moderator threat

Postby eradicator on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:44 am

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:
Sergeant eradicator

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4)

Re: Abuse followed by moderator threat

Postby eradicator on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:59 am

After being abused in the chat by IILWUHAS in game 14903833 , and then having other players report that this player is trashing me in other games, my report to CC was ignored . It was then followed by a message from a moderator King achilles, to " end the game or else " . When you say do this or else, you are threatening someone with some unknown action. I would expect better from a moderator.

If by stacking up my troops and inviting a player to miss three turns to end it is against the rules I ask that you show me how this is worse that the abuse I put up with in the chat. You guys have a good game here. Why would you tolerate abusive chat.

I suggest you look at the history of this case and see who the culprit might be. I deserve an apology.

Eradicator
Sergeant eradicator

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4)

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:21 am

eradicator wrote: It was then followed by a message from a moderator King achilles, to " end the game or else " . When you say do this or else, you are threatening someone with some unknown action. I would expect better from a moderator.

What I see is "2014-10-11 20:04:06 - king achilles: yellow, please end this game on round 20." I do not see the "threat" from a moderator that you say occured...your accusation directed at KA is baseless.
Last edited by Edric Wolfswift on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby owenshooter on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:02 am

what you are doing is against the rules. that is called "holding a player hostage"... if you have an issue with his "abuse", start a C&A thread and let the mods handle it accordingly... breaking a rule because you feel as if the other player has broken a rule, is not justification for your actions... furthermore, King A is probably one of the best moderators this site has ever had overall, and he is above reproach and a very fair mensch, overall (don't let that go to your head King A).. his post is far from a threat:

2014-10-11 18:04:06 - king achilles: yellow, please end this game on round 20.

i can see how the word PLEASE could be found to be abusive and threatening, i'll send him a PM about toning down his rhetoric... long post short, you are breaking the rules by holding a player hostage... if you think he has broken a rule, let the mods make that decision. street justice doesn't really work on CC or in real life... have a blessed day...-el Jesus negro
DoomYoshi, "GD has no traffic because of venereal diseases like you."
Lieutenant owenshooter

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Serbia on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:50 am

While you're busy learning lessons eradicator, you should also learn how to use the form in the C&A report. It's really not difficult, and even children have managed to use it correctly.

A second lesson is that CC takes a rather liberal stance on language, both in the forums and in game chat. Just because someone calls you a poopy-head (or whatever terrible written atrocity they've committed against you), you are not granted license to break the rules yourself by holding someone hostage.

I do hope you appreciate the furthering of your ongoing, life-long education.

Bollocks.
Captain Serbia

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 am

- Eradicator - Do yourself a favor, Kill the guy off and foe him, then You apologize to King Achilles for false threat.The End
Major MagnusGreeol

Medals: 25
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)

Return to Cheating & Abuse Reports