Wendy's chili.
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:36 pm
We had some tonight.
Conquer Club, a free online multiplayer variation of a popular world domination board game.
https://beta.conquerclub.com/forum/
You wouldn't know what chili is even if it fucked you in the ass.2dimes wrote:Kind of disapointed TeeGee and other Aussies have not voted to be honest.
I would rather be celibate until I die than have that inbred mongaloid you call a gf.2dimes wrote:At breakfast, do you prefer the raisin toast or banana bread with your bacon and egg roll?
2dimes wrote:Maybe if you stopped pulling your micro penis long enough to search Wendy's Australia, you would be slightly less ignorant about the world.
Though in anticipation of the US burger chain attempting to open franchises there again, they added "Milk Bar" to their brand.
I used to have it often, but it has been a while. It was good when I did have some, often on a cold winter day.Dukasaur wrote:Yeah, it's the best chili you can get in a fast food place.
I've had better chilis at fancy places with five times the price, but in the fast food price range nobody is better than Wendy's.
At least someone around here appreciates a good jokeKoolBak wrote:
I'm yer huckleberry.mookiemcgee wrote:At least someone around here appreciates a good jokeKoolBak wrote:
Go after my boy Mookie like that again, and Ass Grabber Adler here is gonna have you bent over a barrel.2dimes wrote:Maybe if you stopped pulling your micro penis long enough to search Wendy's Australia, you would be slightly less ignorant about the world.
Though in anticipation of the US burger chain attempting to open franchises there again, they added "Milk Bar" to their brand.