Trump is playing politics on Border Control
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:23 pm
Conquer Club, a free online multiplayer variation of a popular world domination board game.
https://beta.conquerclub.com/forum/
Sorry, I have a policy against watching videos produced by organizations founded by paid Russian lobbyists and sexual predators.Pack Rat wrote:
You've never watched a Tucker Carlson video?saxitoxin wrote:Sorry, I have a policy against watching videos produced by organizations founded by paid Russian lobbyists and sexual predators.Pack Rat wrote:
-------What will Saxi do with his autographed poster???...Of Boris and Natasha making trouble for Moose and Squirrel...2dimes wrote:Fast quoted, nice!
Turning your back on Mother Russia Saxi? For shame.
I didn't know that, thanks. If I had known about John Weaver, another Texas boy, I would have passed it along to the political activist who kept busy for a year tracking down the reports of Rick Perry harassing dudes.videos produced by organizations founded by paid Russian lobbyists and sexual predators.
Hold on, where is this saxi quote coming from?mookiemcgee wrote:You've never watched a Tucker Carlson video?saxitoxin wrote:Sorry, I have a policy against watching videos produced by organizations founded by paid Russian lobbyists and sexual predators.Pack Rat wrote:
Saxi deleted his original post but only after I'd started a quoted reply ( i think? )Votanic wrote:Hold on, where is this saxi quote coming from?mookiemcgee wrote:You've never watched a Tucker Carlson video?saxitoxin wrote:Sorry, I have a policy against watching videos produced by organizations founded by paid Russian lobbyists and sexual predators.Pack Rat wrote:
You didn't make a fake saxi quote, did you mook?
That would be low, even by Forum standards.
Oh, okay... but I didn't think saxi would be so 'anti' about Russian lobbyist sex predators...mookiemcgee wrote:Saxi deleted his original post but only after I'd started a quoted reply ( i think? )Votanic wrote:Hold on, where is this saxi quote coming from?mookiemcgee wrote:You've never watched a Tucker Carlson video?saxitoxin wrote:Sorry, I have a policy against watching videos produced by organizations founded by paid Russian lobbyists and sexual predators.Pack Rat wrote:
You didn't make a fake saxi quote, did you mook?
That would be low, even by Forum standards.
Can confirm I'm far to lazy/uninformed to create a fake Saxi post with imbedded link to wikipedia page about Lincoln projects ties to Russia.