Conquer Club

++The Legion++ vs BSS (43-37) of 80 pts (Final) *Legion Win!

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ++The Legion++ vs BSS (38-34) of 80 pts (Ongoing)

Postby Culs De Sac on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Dai_atan wrote:there were a lot of factors that made Legion do worse in the middle of this war and BSS pick up.

I think a false sense of confidence brought on by our early lead did really kick us in the butt,
I also think that lead wasn't really telling since it was based on our home games and some luck in BSS Dub games.

I won't deny that BSS made a real showing by the end of that first set and I think most Legionaires were only just waking up to the fact that this war was up for grabs, well after we got into the second set.

I know for a fact the determination of an uphill battle is a strength unto itself and I think that for the first time in 3 wars it wasn't the Legion who had that determination.

Long story short, I have enjoyed this one :D

Forget the nonsense.... Wars get boring when you leading by 12 games...so you have to cut some slack or they will quit and we wanted a win not a forfeit...LOL
Major Culs De Sac

Postby hiddendragon on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Culs De Sac wrote:Forget the nonsense.... Wars get boring when you leading by 12 games...so you have to cut some slack or they will quit and we wanted a win not a forfeit...LOL

Now, now the only thing worse then a sore loser is a sore winner and as I see it this one isn't quite done yet. We could very easily say we spotted you all a cushion but we all know that would be crap as well. There are some very good players on both sides and I know none of the BSS are quitters. I also know most of your legion mates are die-hard. It was a great series, as I knew it would be, and I commend the players on both sides.
TY,
hd
Sergeant 1st Class hiddendragon

Postby merch313 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Culs De Sac wrote:
Dai_atan wrote:there were a lot of factors that made Legion do worse in the middle of this war and BSS pick up.

I think a false sense of confidence brought on by our early lead did really kick us in the butt,
I also think that lead wasn't really telling since it was based on our home games and some luck in BSS Dub games.

I won't deny that BSS made a real showing by the end of that first set and I think most Legionaires were only just waking up to the fact that this war was up for grabs, well after we got into the second set.

I know for a fact the determination of an uphill battle is a strength unto itself and I think that for the first time in 3 wars it wasn't the Legion who had that determination.

Long story short, I have enjoyed this one :D

Forget the nonsense.... Wars get boring when you leading by 12 games...so you have to cut some slack or they will quit and we wanted a win not a forfeit...LOL

Ah the Culs we have gotten to know :lol: ... But funny thing he was real quiet in the middle of the war.. Silence is stronger then words ;)

In any case like i said had a blast thanks guys
Major merch313

Postby Snowgun on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:17 pm

danryan wrote:Or maybe BSS pulled themselves together? They have a hell of a group of players as well, I'm not surprised it ended up this close.

Of course they are solid when they have their heads out of their asses (see first round). :lol:

That's why we had to Harden the f*ck Up. Not just wake the f*ck up.. ;)

It's been a pleasure BSS!
Sergeant Snowgun

Postby ubcman64 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:20 pm

You guys put up a hell of a fight. Nice doing battle with you. Good luck in future wars BSS.
Founding Member of ++The Legion++
Major ubcman64

Postby Culs De Sac on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 am

hiddendragon wrote:
Culs De Sac wrote:Forget the nonsense.... Wars get boring when you leading by 12 games...so you have to cut some slack or they will quit and we wanted a win not a forfeit...LOL

Now, now the only thing worse then a sore loser is a sore winner and as I see it this one isn't quite done yet. We could very easily say we spotted you all a cushion but we all know that would be crap as well. There are some very good players on both sides and I know none of the BSS are quitters. I also know most of your legion mates are die-hard. It was a great series, as I knew it would be, and I commend the players on both sides.
TY,
hd

not a sore winner... just poking fun once more... :D good war folks
Major Culs De Sac

Re: ++The Legion++ vs BSS (39-37) of 80 pts (Ongoing)

Postby brsteelers74 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Well done on the war legion just glad we pulled things together to make a good showing for ouselves. Awesome war on both sides.
Private 1st Class brsteelers74

Re: ++The Legion++ vs BSS (41-37) of 80 pts (LEGION WIN)

Postby Dai_atan on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:52 pm

BoA Over
LEGION WIN!
Dai_Atan
Proud Retired MoC
and now Active (like yeast in warm water!) Member of The Legion
Captain Dai_atan

Re: ++The Legion++ vs BSS (40-37) of 80 pts (Ongoing)

Postby downfall on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm

great war guys, turned out to be real close, way to hang in there and fight. 8-)
Colonel downfall

Re: ++The Legion++ vs BSS (42-37) of 80 pts (1 left) *Legion

Postby Culs De Sac on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:51 am

Last Game will go to Legion... its only a formality at this point... =) so this will end 43-37.... Sorry Bogan no 10 game spread
Major Culs De Sac

Re: ++The Legion++ vs BSS (42-37) of 80 pts (1 left) *Legion

Postby hiddendragon on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Culs De Sac wrote:Last Game will go to Legion... its only a formality at this point... =) so this will end 43-37.... Sorry Bogan no 10 game spread

Hell of a series though :D
Sergeant 1st Class hiddendragon

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges