Conquer Club

[CC5] PACK vs. LHDD 22-39 of 61 LHDD Win FINAL 11/25

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (5-6)

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:27 am

jltile1 wrote:Holy shit your guys dice been crazy good. I will say you are also playing well no saying your not. Nice job LHDD my hat is off to you guys with all respect. But can i still get some bean pushing going on ???? Battle for Iraq LOLOLOOLLL<OLOLOLOOLLOLOLLOLLOLLLLOOOLLOOLLLL MY BEANS ARE EVERYWHERE!!

It sounded more like you were playing against the magnificent bastards so far ;)
I heard battle for iraq gave a dead drop, a bit like kc dubs for you guys.
Major betiko

Postby Donelladan on Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:49 am

Holy shit your guys dice been crazy good.

This can't be true. We definitely haven't been in the same game together for you to say that. I'll just assume there has been crazy dice of both side, even though I saw many more on yours.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Mishalex on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:35 am

jltile1 wrote:Holy shit your guys dice been crazy good. I will say you are also playing well no saying your not. Nice job LHDD my hat is off to you guys with all respect. But can i still get some bean pushing going on ???? Battle for Iraq LOLOLOOLLL<OLOLOLOOLLOLOLLOLLOLLLLOOOLLOOLLLL MY BEANS ARE EVERYWHERE!!

OK, we have good dice on my turn on BoI, but the game was still tied and at your advantage ! Now that Blue has given up, we have the opportunity to come back in the game !

Game 13160196 One of my best victory

"I noob, you noob, he/she noobs, we noob, you noob, they noob" Mishalex - Game 16115315
Sergeant Mishalex

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:25 am

Mishalex wrote:

OK, we have good dice on my turn on BoI, but the game was still tied and at your advantage ! Now that Blue has given up, we have the opportunity to come back in the game !

Oh my bad, i thought that jl was bragging about battle for irak as I thought you guys were getting raped there. Good news then!
Major betiko

Postby Momo33 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:18 am

Oh and now jt starts to give excuses because he looked right at the 2nd set (for the 1st time) and understood that LHDD is looking really good in this (as much than in the 1st or even more) and he starts to understand that it will be very hard for PACK to win this fight! That's what we call sore loser! In a 61 games war, luck cannot be a factor, but if it can help yourself to put it on that and refuse to believe that we are a good clan that can beat you, fine for me, you can continue to live in your illusions!

Oh and by the way... 9-6 for us ;)
Last edited by Momo33 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:42 am

momo and his eternal over-optimism... batch 2 looks roughly 50-50 to me! ;)
Major betiko

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:16 am

Momo33 wrote:

Oh and now jt starts to give excuses because he looked right at the 2nd set (for the 1st time) and understood that LHDD is looking really good in this (as much than in the 1st or even more) and he starts to understand that it will be very hard for PACK to loose this fight! That's what we call sore loser! In a 61 games war, luck cannot be a factor, but if it can help yourself to put it on that and refuse to believe that we are a good clan that can beat you, fine for me, you can continue to live in your illusions!

Here I say you guys are playing well and you disrespect me calling me a sore loser well f*ck off then, that can be the end of our conversation.

And ya we drop a bonus deploy on the next guy and you come in and go 7 v 8 and take it with 4 left is funny. Never happens to me, or Iraq 5 vs 5 takes that then takes a 3 stack and has change to hit a 4 stack that is unreal I can go on. Then to top it off My TEAMMATE rolls everything down to a single including the troops behind me!!!!
Major jltile1

Postby Mishalex on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 am

jltile1 wrote:Here I say you guys are playing well and you disrespect me calling me a sore loser well f*ck off then, that can be the end of our conversation.

We respect you guys, no prob here ! Everything has gone well 'til now, don't mess it up LHDD by insulting our opponent !
jltile1 wrote:And ya we drop a bonus deploy on the next guy and you come in and go 7 v 8 and take it with 4 left is funny. Never happens to me[...]

jltile1, you have played more than 7 000 games yet, how come you've never seen that before ? :)

"I noob, you noob, he/she noobs, we noob, you noob, they noob" Mishalex - Game 16115315
Sergeant Mishalex

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:37 am

jltile1 wrote:
Momo33 wrote:

Oh and now jt starts to give excuses because he looked right at the 2nd set (for the 1st time) and understood that LHDD is looking really good in this (as much than in the 1st or even more) and he starts to understand that it will be very hard for PACK to loose this fight! That's what we call sore loser! In a 61 games war, luck cannot be a factor, but if it can help yourself to put it on that and refuse to believe that we are a good clan that can beat you, fine for me, you can continue to live in your illusions!

Here I say you guys are playing well and you disrespect me calling me a sore loser well f*ck off then, that can be the end of our conversation.

And ya we drop a bonus deploy on the next guy and you come in and go 7 v 8 and take it with 4 left is funny. Never happens to me, or Iraq 5 vs 5 takes that then takes a 3 stack and has change to hit a 4 stack that is unreal I can go on. Then to top it off My TEAMMATE rolls everything down to a single including the troops behind me!!!!

yeah I guess you never get to get good dice!

2014-09-05 11:22:01 - Donelladan: speakinng about dice jlittle? Otnal took 27 with 27 and still had 18 troops remaining at the end ooO
2014-09-05 17:33:15 - jltile1: 18 left ????
2014-09-05 17:33:40 - jltile1: you guys are wizards but we are MONSTERS !!!!
2014-09-05 17:34:04 - jltile1: we had 20 left lol
2014-09-07 04:47:51 - jltile1: dead beat is a option
Major betiko

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:41 am

^Hypocrisy at its finest.
Sergeant iAmCaffeine

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:44 am

Mishalex wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Here I say you guys are playing well and you disrespect me calling me a sore loser well f*ck off then, that can be the end of our conversation.

We respect you guys, no prob here ! Everything has gone well 'til now, don't mess it up LHDD by insulting our opponent !
jltile1 wrote:And ya we drop a bonus deploy on the next guy and you come in and go 7 v 8 and take it with 4 left is funny. Never happens to me[...]

jltile1, you have played more than 7 000 games yet, how come you've never seen that before ? :)

yeah momo might have gone a bit too far with his last message! :lol: (just like with his predictions... a small advantage for us means a strong lead and a game going the other way is always a tie! :lol: kind of like yor predictions jl but the other way around :P :twisted: )
Major betiko

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:51 am

Mishalex wrote:

Larger stacks yes I have seen crazy attacks, guess I just never get the small ones like what you guys have been doing, In almost every game I see, no complaints though you all are playing well and having good dice, it's part of the game. Just really sad when your team mate helps out!!! LOL
Major jltile1

Postby Mishalex on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:56 am

jltile1 wrote:
Mishalex wrote:

Larger stacks yes I have seen crazy attacks, guess I just never get the small ones like what you guys have been doing, In almost every game I see, no complaints though you all are playing well and having good dice, it's part of the game. Just really sad when your team mate helps out!!! LOL

I can figure that, i would have been crazy even it's a fantastic player like Emmddizle ! And we have decided to attack you with the 5 cause the game was off for us... We started our turn by saying "let's reduce the blue around us" and it turned into a magical turn ! :) Your partner turn was the cherry on the cake ! :)

Sergeant Mishalex

Postby betiko on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:58 am

Mishalex wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
Mishalex wrote:

I can figure that, i would have been crazy even it's a fantastic player like Emmddizle ! And we have decided to attack you with the 5 cause the game was off for us... We started our turn by saying "let's reduce the blue around us" and it turned into a magical turn ! :) Your partner turn was the cherry on the cake ! :)

desperate times require desperate measures!
Major betiko

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:02 am

Mishalex wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
Mishalex wrote:

:evil: yes horrible
Major jltile1

Postby jltile1 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:22 pm

betiko wrote:
Mishalex wrote:

yeah momo might have gone a bit too far with his last message! :lol: (just like with his predictions... a small advantage for us means a strong lead and a game going the other way is always a tie! :lol: kind of like yor predictions jl but the other way around :P :twisted: )

I see a small lead on batch two for you guys, can you guys roll a little lighter??? Pleaes :D
Major jltile1

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (?-?)

Postby -1-1-3- on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:11 am

jltile1 wrote: (...)
I see a small lead on batch two for you guys, can you guys roll a little lighter??? Pleaes :D

I always roll light. So yes, no problem.
Colonel -1-1-3-

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (?-?)

Postby QuikSilver on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:24 am

-1-1-3- wrote:
jltile1 wrote: (...)

I always roll light. So yes, no problem.

Don't start on dice again...

Tell your guys about Fractured America and Berlin.
LHDD: New Comers 4, CL6 - Second division & Random Cup winners!
Major QuikSilver

Postby slickstick on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:41 am

betiko wrote:
Mishalex wrote:

:lol: =D>
Sergeant 1st Class slickstick

Postby Momo33 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:07 pm

slickstick wrote:
betiko wrote:
Mishalex wrote:

:lol: =D>

I'm sorry to say that, but I maintain what I said. We will win 1st set probably 12-9 and we will also win the 2nd set (too early to say the score, but we will win it), so 3rd set will be crucial for PACK!
Click image to enlarge.
Major Momo33

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Which one? Quik seems to be unhappy with some latest turns on berlin, and fna isn t really looking our way... Both are tied at best, so it seems hard to be so sure about the 12-9.
Set 2 is too early to say but we aren t looking bad so far.
Major betiko

Postby jltile1 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:09 pm

betiko wrote:Which one? Quik seems to be unhappy with some latest turns on berlin, and fna isn t really looking our way... Both are tied at best, so it seems hard to be so sure about the 12-9.
Set 2 is too early to say but we aren t looking bad so far.

We have already determined he is way off. FNA is no where near over it's not really leaning any way yet we have been fighting bonuses and no one has held one besides the one we dropped and got the plus one just for us to get dice raped the next turn. LOL and yes Berlin is not looking so hot for you guys and those guys will put up a battle.

The second Batch is like I said in my eyes a small lead at least in my games and I think I am running the highest number in the clan . So I would have to get feed back on all games to make a accurate assumption. Fractured we just shared the bean love thanks for the reach around. That was some lucky dice, but what good are reach arounds if we both can't feel good!!
Major jltile1

Postby betiko on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:30 am

looks like all our bad dice are going to Retribution. maybe you guys should ask them how to roll, cause jesus, they are raping us everywhere!
Major betiko

Postby QuikSilver on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:30 pm

I posted the second set numbers game list in the appropriate forum thread.

Just a letting you know. Don't try to see this as a cocky comment. lol
LHDD: New Comers 4, CL6 - Second division & Random Cup winners!
Major QuikSilver

Re: [CC5] PACK vs. LHDD (7-9)

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:06 am

And we finally finished eurasia!
10-7 for us, we re getting closer from the 12 points of jl's predictions; after our 2 next victories pack will need to win all 42 games straight! :lol:
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges