Conquer Club

Too many Items Mafia (4/14) Endgame: I Confess

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Too many Items Mafia (4/14) Endgame: I Confess

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm

show: roles
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby / on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:14 pm

So why was IB a SK?
And how did Zimmah get epitaph's bat?
GG all, thanks for hosting crazy
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm

/ wrote:So why was IB a SK?
And how did Zimmah get epitaph's bat?
GG all, thanks for hosting crazy

with the last mafia gone, and nobody to wield the gun, it then moved to the only other person to hold it, IB
IB had it and gave it to zimmah.
no problem! my next one is going to be a lot more technical.

unfortunitaly with my cpu change i cant post night actions :(
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby thehippo8 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:05 am

Really enjoyed that game, nice to win early on (bonus) but fun to watcxh to the end!
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Re: Too many Items Mafia (5/14) Day 7: A Weeks Worth.

Postby zimmah on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:05 am

Have to give it to you IB. If it wasn't for the lucky watcher result, jonty would surely have been lynched today, making a win for you quite likely. Well played and gg.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby pershy on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:25 am

Wow what a conclusion!
Well done gg all. =D>
Thanks crazy for a really interesting set up.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby zimmah on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:08 am

pershy wrote:Wow what a conclusion!
Well done gg all. =D>
Thanks crazy for a really interesting set up.

indeed thanks CMS i enjoyed this game a lot and it seemed well balanced.

also thanks to all the players for such an enjoyable game.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby Epitaph1 on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:04 am

gg everyone. It was exciting to say the least. Mafia got destroyed, but oh well.

Thanks for modding, CMS! =D>
Major Epitaph1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:49 pm

I got some free time. It was a fun game. I really thought I had it in the bag as I had jinties double vote item "money" I was secure in that you guys beleived I was town.

I knew from beggining Pershy was a liar but couldnt do anything without drawing attention to me.

I received items from all the dead. I got the axe I beleive night 5 from Spiesr, that was the night Zimmah saw somthing "happened" to me. I was surprised no one pushed it further.

I had good luck and bad luck this game. Sam blocked my kill on Zimmah two nights ago, which stunk at the time but was a blessing in disguise as it revealed that LSU could not be lynched, which was part of my endgame strategy.

With 5 alive I was hoping to hamer with a double vote on who ever was voted first and then hammer with 3 alive the same way.

I wanted to keep jonty and lsu alive as long as possible as they were the top suspects.

GG all I was hoping to pull this one out as its never easy being an sk or thir party with a win condition of being last man.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby zimmah on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:I got some free time. It was a fun game. I really thought I had it in the bag as I had jinties double vote item "money" I was secure in that you guys beleived I was town.

I knew from beggining Pershy was a liar but couldnt do anything without drawing attention to me.

I received items from all the dead. I got the axe I beleive night 5 from Spiesr, that was the night Zimmah saw somthing "happened" to me. I was surprised no one pushed it further.

I had good luck and bad luck this game. Sam blocked my kill on Zimmah two nights ago, which stunk at the time but was a blessing in disguise as it revealed that LSU could not be lynched, which was part of my endgame strategy.

With 5 alive I was hoping to hamer with a double vote on who ever was voted first and then hammer with 3 alive the same way.

I wanted to keep jonty and lsu alive as long as possible as they were the top suspects.

GG all I was hoping to pull this one out as its never easy being an sk or thir party with a win condition of being last man.

we had no idea what could possibly happen and if it were good or bad. I suspected you of being ??? but that would be too easy and besides, I didn't see ??? as a serious threat. Therefore, I, and probably everyone else were completely clueless on what happened to you.

the fact that LSU and jonty were the top suspects was also my motivation to ignore them as far as watching goes. My reasoning was that even if jonty and LSU are innocent, the killer would likely not target them, because if he did, that would obviously blow away at least part of his cover, therefore, I watched someone else. I was not sure if I could target myself, even though I was almost sure I'd be a target (and I was), although I didn't ask the mod if I could watch myself (turned out I could, and if I'd do that, i'd knew the doc and killer, although ofc. I would not be sure which is which, but might have been able to deduce it).
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives