Conquer Club

Alien Mafia (5/8) Endgame. Town Wins.

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alien Mafia (5/8) Day 2. RIPley.

Postby nagerous on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:24 am

jak111 wrote:Vote Nag.. In the off chance that he's alien and he can frame..

Spiesr, whoever is left between you and I tomorrow, I hope we make the right choice. But today, I can't make a decision and I've been running this through my head that Nag COULD be alien/framer. Or at least framer.. I have a feeling that you will make it until tomorrow so good luck bud.

How does a framer frame via watching? That is not a real role. Also, how does this convoluted theory of yours fit the theme?
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 am

Something is going to vote chuck -

Chuck is going to vote Something -

With that in mind you can't make a majority - I think you're going to be forced to make the big decision today to be honest, and I don't see why you don't just complete the game now and do so.

Lynching me is just a waste of time, and is delaying the inevitable..
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 am

Make your decision today... I'd rather not screw up my mafia stats with another lynch under my belt, especially such a pointless one.
Captain nagerous

Postby jak111 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 am

nagerous wrote:Make your decision today... I'd rather not screw up my mafia stats with another lynch under my belt, especially such a pointless one.

No, I think I'd rather make sure we have another day. To make things more clearer. Clever, Chuck, one of you drop the hammer.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:39 am

jak111 wrote:
nagerous wrote:Make your decision today... I'd rather not screw up my mafia stats with another lynch under my belt, especially such a pointless one.

No, I think I'd rather make sure we have another day. To make things more clearer. Clever, Chuck, one of you drop the hammer.

No. You guys are on your own now. I give you guys the alien and you just blow me off. Lynch him yourself.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 am

vote nag

I know I'm no alien but that's pure wifom so I don't know what to say to convince youthat I'm not..maybe u can track again on the chance that alien can screw us up only once but I'm not sure
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jak111 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:12 pm

smayragrace wrote:Thsi is good game to play..Thanks for sharing it..

^ Read the rules bud if you want to join games...
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:vote nag

I know I'm no alien but that's pure wifom so I don't know what to say to convince youthat I'm not..maybe u can track again on the chance that alien can screw us up only once but I'm not sure

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will somehow survive this but I'm not optimistic.

Postby spiesr on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:11 pm

jak111 wrote:
smayragrace wrote:Thsi is good game to play..Thanks for sharing it..
^ Read the rules bud if you want to join games...
He is a spambot...
Captain spiesr

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Adbot aside...

Vote count

Nag (3)-Jak, Spiesr, Clever=Lynch
Cllever (1)-Chuck

That's a lynch.

The remaining crew gathered in the quarters. They already knew who was supposed to die. He had pretended to be someone he was not so today he must die.

"I'm sorry" He said. "I am Ash. My mission is to protect the alien. You should just accept the inevitable. you can't kill it. IT's the perfect organism. It's structural perfection is matched only by it's hostility. I can't lie to you about your chances but...you have my sympathy."

Kane walked away. "Lock him in the air lock we'll flush him out." He said but at that moment another man came forward.

"NO! you can't kill it must be alive!" As he attacked Kane. The scuffle lasted and Kane found himself about to die when Lambert and Brett managed to knock him off. Pushing both of them in the air lock, the cat made one last pass around the crew before they were flushed into space.

Nagerous-Alien-Serial Killer has been lynched

Chuck51-Ash-Alien Supporter has been endgamed.

Town wins.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby spiesr on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:55 pm

thechuck51 wrote:Go ahead and do what you want to do but be ready for a big time I told you so from me if we make it until morning.
You told me so huh?"
Captain spiesr

Re: Alien Mafia (5/8) Endgame. Town Wins.

Postby everywhere116 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Why was ash an Alien supporter in the movie?
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Jak:

You are Lambert-Vanilla townie

You are the Nostromo's navigator and one of only two females aboard the ship. You are fairly timid in nature, becoming nervous when you were told you would be a member of the group boarding the derelict ship. Now with the alien on board the ship, you find yourself one of the people trapped with no knowledge or special survival skills to aid you.

You win if the alien has been purged from the Nostromo.

Clever:

You are Brett-Vanilla townie

The assistant engineer on the Nostromo, you are close friends with Parker. Feeling underpaid you often angle for the higher pay. Especially now that an extraterrestrial lifeform has boarded, you feel you deserve more pay.

You win when the alien has been purged from the Nostromo.

Iron Butterfly:

You are Dallas-Town governor

You're the laid back captain of the Nostromo. Easy going and likeable however you also know how to get the job done and when things are on the line you are the ultimate authority.

You have the ability to stop any lynch other than your own.

You win when the Alien has been purged from the Nostromo.

Spiesr:

You are Kane-Vanilla townie

Not much to say about you. You are the executive officer aboard the Nostromo. You are also generally well-liked and respected among the crew.

You have no special abilities.

You win when the Alien is purged from the Nostromo.

Safariguy:

You are Ellen Ripley-Town Cop

You are the warrant officer aboard the Nostromo. You aren't as familiar with the crew as some of the other members and your decision to try to prevent the reconnaissance team from reboarding has not earned you many friends. However, you have a strong will to survive and a good instinct for things that look off.

You have the ability to investigate anyone in the game. they will show up as Guilty or Innocent

Freezie:

You are Parker-Town bodyguard

You are the chief engineer aboard the Nostromo. You are uncertain about the mission to investigate the alien signal but reluctantly go along under the understanding that there is a bonus waiting for you if you do. Despite fears you are not one to run away from a fight when it means protecting the crew.

You can choose to protect anyone during the night at the cost of your own life.

Chuck:

You are Ash-Alien supporter

Posing as the science officer aboard the ship, you are really a robot programmed to make sure that the alien was brought back to the Weyland-Yutani corporation. At the expense of the crew if necessary.

Your only goal in the game is to keep the Xenomorph (Nagerous) alive. He does not know about you and you may not communicate with him at any point.

Nagerous:

You are the Ovomorph (AKA Face Hugger)-Parasite/Serial Killer

retrieved from the derelict alien space craft, you are lurking aboard the Nostromo waiting for a victim to claim so that you can evolve into your adult form.

At any point during the first day, you may choose one person to attach yourself to. After the first night phase, you will become the Xenomorph (Alien) and be able to kill one person each night.

You win when the crew of the Nostromo have been eliminated.

Actions:

Day 1: Nagerous attaches to Ironbutterfly.
Night 1: Safariguy investigates Nagerous
Nagerous Kills safariguy.

Notes: admittedly in the end I played a little loose with balance. on one hand, the alien could have won easily (it's day 1 kill in this case Iron Butterfly) would have put most flavor speculation out the window as he could have literally been claiming anybody depending on who he chose if he had made it out of day 1 without being forced to claim. Nag's PM was supposed to mention that the person would be killed day 1 and end of night phase was when he would be fulll grown (I originally had it so that the Alien's Night 1 attack migth fail but abandoned that idea).

@everywhere: watch the movie it's good.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Good game everyone. I came very close to calling a no lynch day one..I am not sure that would have gone through. I wanted to do so because I thought it would give us more time to discuss. I was informed that I would only end the day with a no lynch and we would go into night. I decided to stick to our vote.

I still would have died but freezie woiuld have been alive.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby strike wolf on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Good game everyone. I came very close to calling a no lynch day one..I am not sure that would have gone through. I wanted to do so because I thought it would give us more time to discuss. I was informed that I would only end the day with a no lynch and we would go into night. I decided to stick to our vote.

For the record, with the information given and no guarantee that there was a cop (In a game this size) to sort things out, I think you made the right call to call off the no lynch.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 pm

strike wolf wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:Good game everyone. I came very close to calling a no lynch day one..I am not sure that would have gone through. I wanted to do so because I thought it would give us more time to discuss. I was informed that I would only end the day with a no lynch and we would go into night. I decided to stick to our vote.

For the record, with the information given and no guarantee that there was a cop (In a game this size) to sort things out, I think you made the right call to call off the no lynch.

As we found out it was one or the other, which is why I went with it.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 am

Good game. Did you guys even consider voting for clever or was my desperation too obvious?

clever, I apologize for the post where I said something about you being stupid, I was just trying to squeeze a garfield quote in. Sorry about claiming you were the alien, I thought with you moving or whatever that I could get a lynch without you having much of a chance to defend yourself. I feel a little cheap for trying it. This must be what working in politics feels like.

spiesr, I only said I would say I told you so IF we made to the next day but since we didn't I wont say it. ;)

nagerous, I tried my best. I waited til last to claim because I was hoping you would claim jones the cat then I would try to survive as ash.

good game guys

Postby jak111 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:54 am

Oh yea :P. That win feels good eh Spiesr? Looks like your rating is going to take a beating Nag ;)
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Oh thank goodness. When strike didn't get back to me with my night action I was like "well, guess I'm gone".

Nag kills me, I investigate nag, veteran mafia bias eh?
Captain safariguy5

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:31 pm

wow went to check on this game and its over....oh well!! good game everyone!!
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives