Conquer Club

Who take vaccine?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Who take vaccine?

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:53 pm

saxi wants to attack J&J for the marketing and selling of talcum (or baby) powder and strongly infers that it causes cancer.

The evidence on this link is NOT conclusive, based on what I know and based on information I JUST now read from the American Cancer Society. For saxi to make such claims is more of the usual saxi, twisting facts and misrepresenting information to peddle fake news.

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/talcum-powder-and-cancer.html

It is not clear if consumer products containing talcum powder increase cancer risk. Studies of personal use of talcum powder have had mixed results, although there is some suggestion of a possible increase in ovarian cancer risk. There is very little evidence at this time that any other forms of cancer are linked with consumer use of talcum powder.

Until more information is available, people concerned about using talcum powder may want to avoid or limit their use of consumer products that contain it.

Such statements clearly point to a lack of CAUSALITY that saxi alleges.

saxi said:
Johnson & Johnson is currently preparing to declare bankruptcy over a $2 billion lawsuit after it was revealed their baby powder caused cancer. Vaccines are more complex than baby powder.

NOW I will admit that J&J had production problems of their vaccine in Baltimore, MD. I believe that MILLIONS of does and vials had to be discarded due to such problems. Those were found and few doses were actually given, as I recall the facts from some months ago.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:12 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Oscar de la Hoya, a professional boxer in peak physical form who was double-vaxxed, is now in the hospital, fighting for his life after contracting COVID-19 it was announced this morning.

The COVID-19 pandemic is now worse in September 2021 - with 83% of America either vaccinated or having contracted immunity - than it was in September 2020 (before there were any vaccines), according to CNBC:

The U.S. is heading into Labor Day weekend with just over four times as many Covid-19 cases and more than twice as many hospitalizations as at this time last year ... The U.S. and the world are nowhere near where health officials hoped, and thought, we would be 20 months into the pandemic ā€” and more than eight months after vaccines that boasted efficacy rates around 95% were rolled out.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/03/us-head ... -year.html

All the medical evidence and information I have read suggests that de La Hoya will be much worse off medically if he did not get the vaccine. Note that he plans to return "back in the ring before the year is up."

Hall of Fame boxer Oscar De La Hoya has been hospitalized with Covid-19, according to social media posts from the fighter.

De La Hoya, who says he is fully vaccinated, also announced that his planned return to the ring after nearly 13 years away will be put on hold.
"Preparing for this comeback has been everything to me over the last months, & I want to thank everyone for their tremendous support," De La Hoya, 48, wrote on Twitter. "I am currently in the hospital getting treatment and am confident I will be back in the ring before the year is up. God bless everyone and stay safe."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/03/us/oscar-de-la-hoya-covid-spt-intl/index.html

Part of the reason for the upsurge in COVID cases are (1) the delta variant is very contagious and viral; and (2) with doubters like saxi (and many others) avoiding the vaccine, we cannot get to "herd immunity" that would improve the situation tremendously.

The current situation is not due the ineffectiveness of the vaccines, but due to those two reasons. As stated before, the vast majority of person in the hospital NOW due to COVID are unvaccinated. My big concern now (among other COVID concerns) is that children and relatively healthy younger adults are being hospitalized and having to seek treatment because of their COVID infection.

Coronavirus cases among children are rising at a time when the highly infectious delta variant is advancing across the United States at a rapid clip.

New state-level data analyzed by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children's Hospital Association shows that children accounted for roughly 15% of all newly reported COVID-19 cases across the nation for the week ending on Aug. 5.

Nearly 94,000 child cases of COVID-19 were recorded during that period, a 31% increase over the roughly 72,000 cases reported a week earlier. In the week before then, there were 39,000 new child cases.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/08/10/1026375608/nearly-94-000-kids-got-covid-19-last-week-they-were-15-of-all-new-infections

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

The Delta variant of COVID-19 is causing surges in cases across the United States, and because vaccination coverage is uneven within the states, there is higher transmission.

New COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations continue to be largely limited to the unvaccinated, and only a small percentage of vaccinated people experience breakthrough infections.

Despite some reports indicating reduced vaccine efficacy against symptomatic COVID-19 infection with the Delta variant, real-life data shows the three available vaccines offer great protection against hospitalization and death.

Written by Yasemin Nicola Sakay on August 28, 2021 ā€” Fact checked by Dana K. Cassell
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby HitRed on Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:40 pm

I talked to a lady today. Many of her relatives in New York are in the hospital and she was blaming them because because they didnā€™t get vaxxed. I asked her one question. Do they have morbidity? She immediately answered yes they do.
Major HitRed

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:43 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:saxi wants to attack J&J for the marketing and selling of talcum (or baby) powder and strongly infers that it causes cancer.

The evidence on this link is NOT conclusive, based on what I know

This is over. The case has been reviewed by multiple courts. J&J has announced it's moving forward with splitting up the company and declaring bankruptcy. You sound foolish if you're questioning whether this happened.

The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to hear Johnson & Johnson's (JNJ.N) bid to overturn a $2.12 billion damages award to women who blamed their ovarian cancer on asbestos in the company's baby powder and other talc products.

The Missouri Court of Appeals concluded that it was reasonable to infer from the evidence that J&J "disregarded the safety of consumers" in its drive for profit despite knowing its talc products caused ovarian cancer. It also found "significant reprehensibility" in J&J's conduct.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/governmen ... 021-06-01/
Preferred Pronouns: We / Everyone
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:09 pm

Earlier today, the people of Paris rose up and beat back a mobile platoon of the Gendarmerie National who tried to arrest unvaccinated shoppers at a mall in Paris. The police were forced to retreat and leave the area.

My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:47 am

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:saxi wants to attack J&J for the marketing and selling of talcum (or baby) powder and strongly infers that it causes cancer.

The evidence on this link is NOT conclusive, based on what I know

This is over. The case has been reviewed by multiple courts. J&J has announced it's moving forward with splitting up the company and declaring bankruptcy. You sound foolish if you're questioning whether this happened.

The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to hear Johnson & Johnson's (JNJ.N) bid to overturn a $2.12 billion damages award to women who blamed their ovarian cancer on asbestos in the company's baby powder and other talc products.

The Missouri Court of Appeals concluded that it was reasonable to infer from the evidence that J&J "disregarded the safety of consumers" in its drive for profit despite knowing its talc products caused ovarian cancer. It also found "significant reprehensibility" in J&J's conduct.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/governmen ... 021-06-01/

Legal mumbo jumbo; lawyers do what saxi tried to do: misrepresent facts and spread false information. What a JURY believes does not mean it's true. Ask O.J.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:48 am

HitRed wrote:I talked to a lady today. Many of her relatives in New York are in the hospital and she was blaming them because because they didnā€™t get vaxxed. I asked her one question. Do they have morbidity? She immediately answered yes they do.

I asked a lady who got COVID if she were vaccinated. She said NO.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:54 am

Follow the Science:

Science says to get the injection: the Fauci Ouchi
Image[/quote]

Dr. Fauci On GOP Criticism: ā€˜Attacks On Me, Quite Frankly, Are Attacks On Scienceā€™

TOPLINE Dr. Anthony Fauci fired back against criticism by Republican lawmakers Wednesday, insisting his guidance throughout the coronavirus pandemic has been based on scientific evidence and that ā€œscience and truth are being attacked.ā€

KEY FACTS
Republican lawmakers have accused Fauci of ā€œflip-floppingā€ on wearing masks and downplaying the possibility the pandemic started with a lab leak in Wuhan, China.

Fauci told MSNBCā€™s Chuck Todd on Wednesday his coronavirus guidance has evolved with new data: ā€œThatā€™s whatā€™s called . . . the scientific process,ā€ Fauci said. ā€œAs you get more information, itā€™s essential that you change your opinion, because youā€™ve got to be guided by the science and the current data.ā€

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2021/06/09/fauci-on-gop-criticism-attacks-on-me-quite-frankly-are-attacks-on-science/?sh=6bdfb12d4542
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:52 am

leave it to suxi to change the discussion in one thread to another to confuse folks:

saxitoxin wrote:
ā€œThatā€™s whatā€™s called . . . the scientific process,ā€ Fauci said. ā€œAs you get more information, itā€™s essential that you change your opinion, because youā€™ve got to be guided by the science and the current data.ā€

He's right. That's the exact reason it's irresponsible to claim a vaccine with limited safety data is 100% safe. As you get more information, you may need to change your opinion, because youā€™ve got to be guided by the science and the current data.

I replied:
I am glad that you agree with both Dr. Fauci and me.

I am guided by the Science and have been so from the start of my discussions here. You keep changing your facts to support the untenable that the COVID vaccines are inherently unsafe.

We have already discussed the 100%. OLD news, time to move on.

AGAIN, nothing new here.

I had HOPES for you, suxi; you are back to your former ways of irresponsibility, OBFUSCATION, deception, and your attempts to peddle Fake News. OLD news, move on.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=236680&p=5222414#p5222414

Duk wrote earlier:
Lol, your ever-moving goalposts are showing. You have been anti-vax and only recently started coming around. Now you're going to change the narrative, which is fine. I know that's what you right-wing shills are trained for. But those of us with memories will know that your opposition to the vaccines didn't start with the new mRNA vaccines. Your earliest attacks were on the J&J, which uses an almost archaic deactivated virus vector.

But it's okay, we forgive you. We know you're addicted to spreading bullshit and you just can't do enough of it.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:31 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Great news! Despite not being vaccinated, Jacqueline Jackson didn't suffer a more severe reaction than Jesse. Both were hospitalized, but without a ventilator and both were discharged within the same week.

Seems like the vaccine is basically a placebo and Jackie was right to avoid it.

If "the vaccine is basically a placebo" It seems that suxi missed a key point here. Why does the Jackson family encourage others to get a PLACEBO?

The Jackson family encourage all those who havenā€™t been vaccinated to get the shot, and thanked everyone for their prayers and support, saying "The love that has been poured out to our family at this time of sickness and need from around the world has helped in our parentā€™s healing.ā€

Sept. 5, 2021, 11:00 AM EDT
By Ben Kesslen
Jacqueline Jackson, the wife of Rev. Jesse Jackson, was released from the hospital Friday after being treated for Covid.

Both Jacksons were admitted to the hospital in August after suffering from Covid symptoms. Rev. Jackson, 79, was fully vaccinated against the virus, while his wife, 77, was not. They have been married for almost 60 years.

"Our mother is leaving the Northwestern Memorial Hospital and coming home," their son, Jonathan Jackson said in a statement provided to NBC Chicago. "Our family is grateful to God and the medical team that treated her and that is allowing her body to continue to heal from the COVID-19 virus."

Rev. Jackson has been moved to a rehabilitation center to receive intensive occupational and physical therapy for his Parkinson's disease, according to the statement. Jesse Jackson Jr. posted on Facebook that his father had recently tested negative for the virus following treatment.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/jacqueline-jackson-wife-rev-jesse-jackson-released-hospital-following-covid-n1278536

also:
Jackson received his first Covid-19 vaccine dose in January at an event to promote African American confidence in vaccinations, according to a statement at the time from the Rainbow PUSH Coalition.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/03/us/jacqueline-jackson-covid-hospital-discharge/index.html
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:58 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Bad news everyone - the Biden Death Jabs will not protect against the new Nigerian strain of COVID-19 which will soon overtake the world. Turns out Biden's vaccine program was just a huge waste of money with no benefit except causing a lot of permanent erectile dysfunction.

Public Health England revealed yesterday that it has discovered 38 British cases of a new Covid strain first found in Nigeria. Experts warn the mutation may be resistant to vaccines.

The health body has marked the mutation, which has been labelled as B1.5.25, as ā€˜a variant under investigationā€™, while Simon Clarke, a professor of cellular microbiology at the University of Reading, said the strain may be resistant to current vaccines.

ā€œWe donā€™t yet know how well this [new] variant will spread, but if it is successful it can be presumed that immunity from any vaccine or previous infection will be blunted,ā€ Clarke told The Guardian. ā€œAny variants which carry E484K should be subject to surge testing as it seems to confer resistance to immunity.ā€

https://www.cityam.com/new-nigerian-cov ... ple-in-uk/

Here is an early attempt by suxi to YELL that "the SKY is falling...!" about COVID. YES, the Nigerian variant is NOW the dominant and deadly strain that "will soon overtake the world." He (by saxitoxin) was using misleading statements, i.e., obfuscation, about COVID as early as on Fri Feb 19, 2021. As I said more than once, nothing new here. SAME OLD suxi trying to peddle Fake News. Call this LIE #13. DOCUMENTED.

DECEMBER 24, 2020 UPDATED 8 MONTHS AGO
Another new coronavirus variant found in Nigeria, says Africa CDC

NAIROBI (Reuters) -Another new variant of the novel coronavirus seems to have emerged in Nigeria, the head of Africaā€™s disease control body said on Thursday, cautioning more investigation was needed.

The news comes as cases are surging in both Nigeria and South Africa. In the past week, Nigeria reported a 52% increase in cases and South Africa a 40% increase, Nkengasong said.

He said there was no evidence the new variant was contributing to increased transmission in Nigeria, but cautioned the country does less genomic surveillance than Britain.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-africa-idUSKBN28Y1B7

And this from suxi's OWN SOURCE, that he cited on that date:

First detected in Nigeria
Public Health England, however, said there is currently no indication that this new variant, which was first detected in Nigeria in December of last year, is spreading faster or is more lethal than any other mutations.

ā€œThere is currently no evidence that this set of mutations causes more severe illness or increased transmissibility,ā€ according to professor Yvonne Doyle, medical director at Public Health England.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:12 pm

So you do not have to RE-READ this entire POST, I will put the BOTTOM LINE at the TOP, here. LIE #14 by suxi, L-i-C.

NOTE that I typed this on April 16: And the FINAL WORD: You were WRONG.
September 5, 2021: SUXI is STILL WRONG and still trying to spread his lies.

saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:You do realize that the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine is NOT approved for use in the USA, right? I wonder why that is so?

The three approved COVID vaccines for use in the USA are Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J.

Right. So of four vaccines developed in the West, so far half have been deemed too dangerous to continue to administer --- and we're only four months into the three-year Phase IV trial. Those sound like utterly abysmal odds.

Your understanding of ODDS and RISK seem to need re-evaluation, Saxi.

Is there anything I said here that is factually incorrect?

Yes, Saxi is wrong for at least THREE reasons:

1) J&J is NOT dangerous (again, one death in less than 7 million).

2) Your assertion of one half is TOTALLY misleading, as is much of the narrative you try to spin. AZ is not relevant to the discussion for the USA. SO at best, 1/4 (25%) and that assumes AZ is TOTALLY or 99.99% dangerous in the West,

3) AZ is not dangerous, as you allege:

COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca: benefits still outweigh the risks despite possible link to rare blood clots with low blood platelets
News 18/03/2021

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/covid-19-vaccine-astrazeneca-benefits-still-outweigh-risks-despite-possible-link-rare-blood-clots

EMAā€™s safety committee, PRAC, concluded its preliminary review of a signal of blood clots in people vaccinated with Vaxzevria (previously COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca) at its extraordinary meeting of 18 March 2021. The Committee confirmed that:

the benefits of the vaccine in combating the still widespread threat of COVID-19 (which itself results in clotting problems and may be fatal) continue to outweigh the risk of side effects;

the vaccine is not associated with an increase in the overall risk of blood clots (thromboembolic events) in those who receive it;

there is no evidence of a problem related to specific batches of the vaccine or to particular manufacturing sites;

however, the vaccine may be associated with very rare cases of blood clots associated with thrombocytopenia, i.e. low levels of blood platelets (elements in the blood that help it to clot) with or without bleeding, including rare cases of clots in the vessels draining blood from the brain (CVST).

Ok that's fine. I'll reword it. One half of all vaccines developed in the west are soooooo safe that the FDA won't let anyone take them. They're just too safe!

There. Great. Now everyone's happy.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby HitRed on Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:31 pm

Major HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:04 pm

And your point is, HR?

I am not here to change suxi mind via debate. He is too close-minded for such efforts to have a modicum of a chance to change. I am here to combat his LIES and misrepresentations about an important issue, COVID and its vaccines, several of which are in usage world-wide.

Those lies can:

1) be life or death for for a few, and will

2) cause lots of pain and suffering for many;

3) cause AVOIDANCE of PREVENTABLE hospitalization and care for many,

4) BY MEDICAL folks already overworked and overwrought by previous rounds BEFORE the vaccine was widely available;

5) spread the disease unnecessarily and THAT ALLOWS MUTATIONS. (The vaccines do NOT cause mutations, as he has alleged at least twice.)

6) PREVENT HERD IMMUNITY.

Any more questions, HR?
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:12 pm

HitRed wrote:https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=236599

This is what I was suggesting when I posted this:

It is very unlikely to change one's mind if one has 2 closed eyes and one closed mind. IN an actual debate, one side should be QUIET in order [edited] to at least HEAR what the other side is saying. That is becoming a fact less often these days, especially in public discourse.

So if there is NO REAL debate, how can debate change minds??

There is no real debate here; suxi continues to pump out lies and misrepresentation, hoping a bit of it STICKS. NEARLY of of IT merely STINKS.

I keep knocking down his LIES by pointing them out, and offering refutation, hopefully in a lucid and cogent manner. MANY of his MISREPRESENTATIONS are not worth my time to even attempt to refute and some are irrelevant. I can count those too, but, that is not worth my effort or my time.

If you have something salient to say or add to this discussion, HR, please do so. I am willing to LISTEN.
JP4Fun

Major jusplay4fun

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:15 pm

Everyone who takes the vaccine dies within 60 minutes. Anyone who claims to have taken it is actually a ghost.
My Body, My Choice
Sergeant saxitoxin

Postby HitRed on Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:22 pm

In b4 4f is triggered
Major HitRed

Postby riskllama on Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:44 pm

too late... :?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:35 am

saxitoxin wrote:Everyone who takes the vaccine dies within 60 minutes. Anyone who claims to have taken it is actually a ghost.

So, I've been vaccinated twice. Does this work like algebra -- two negatives make a positive? So I'm human again?

Or is it more like Welsh grammar? Where two negatives are a really big negative. In which case I'm a what?
Captain Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:15 am

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Everyone who takes the vaccine dies within 60 minutes. Anyone who claims to have taken it is actually a ghost.

So, I've been vaccinated twice. Does this work like algebra -- two negatives make a positive? So I'm human again?

Or is it more like Welsh grammar? Where two negatives are a really big negative. In which case I'm a what?

Actual photo of Duku post vaccine

saxitoxin wrote:deaths among the unvaccinated are higher.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby 2dimes on Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:29 am

Here he's winning a fiver on a bet with a friend.

Private 1st Class 2dimes

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:17 pm

So uh...

Still here. Very much alive. Idk why.
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Ok, so some stuff goes over your head?

No not here anyway. He never said they were forced.

Whoosh
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,