Page 1 of 3
Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:14 pm
by DirtyDishSoap
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:16 pm
by riskllama
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:19 pm
by DoomYoshi
I will welcome him to the Northern Confederate States.
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:44 pm
by Quirk
ConfederateSS wrote:
-----I for one,am a Roman Catholic,Republican from Southwest,Detroit,MI.,USA
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:43 am
by Army of GOD
DDS supports slavery
you learn something every day, I suppose
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:35 am
by DirtyDishSoap
Army of GOD wrote:I support slavery.
Nows not the time for this.
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 am
by KoolBak
Lmao....the sad part is I assume he's to busy posting poorly on other sites to ever read anything here (that he hasn't generated...poorly).
Excellent attempt at help brother

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:00 pm
by BoganGod
DoomYoshi wrote:I will welcome him to the Northern Confederate States.
You lying yankees will never change. Killing the women and raping the livestock. We know what welcome really means where you hail from.
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:03 pm
by BoganGod
great altruistic gesture DDS. Just remember brother, charity demeans the giver and the receiver.
The chinese have a beautiful proverb - Why do you hate me? I have never helped you.
The inference is helping someone leads to hate. The recipient of the help feels resentment that someone else is in a position to help them, why aren't they in the position to do the helping.... How dare someone take pity on them etc. Cue the moral morass and liberal guilt toy throwing.
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:07 pm
by DoomYoshi
400 dollars for a PHD??? How do I sign up? I will stop using bold too...
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:26 pm
by notyou2
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 pm
by Serbia
notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.
So $10 USD?
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:32 pm
by notyou2
Serbia wrote:notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.
So $10 USD?
You..........
don't........
know, the value of
currency.

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:42 pm
by Serbia
notyou2 wrote:Serbia wrote:notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.
So $10 USD?
You..........
don't........
know, the value of
currency.

MY EYES!
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:53 pm
by muy_thaiguy
It's spreading!
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:18 pm
by DirtyDishSoap
Sweet Jesus, kill it with fire!
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:34 am
by ConfederateSS
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:02 pm
by DirtyDishSoap
ConfederateSS wrote:Thank You DDS.....
Unlike someone else...We all know who that is...

....I can laugh at myself...If we can't laugh at ourselves. Who can we laugh at?

...
Wait, who? The bernie dude?

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:53 am
by Kevi
Serbia wrote:notyou2 wrote:Serbia wrote:notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.
So $10 USD?
You..........
don't........
know, the value of
currency.

MY EYES!
What? - you want him to buy CC!
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:17 pm
by BoganGod
He could buy ten CCs and still have change.
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:41 am
by DoomYoshi
Does the SS in ConfederateSS stand for James Joyce?
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:47 am
by Bernie Sanders
DoomYoshi wrote:Does the SS in ConfederateSS stand for James Joyce?
Put revolver in mouth and....
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:09 pm
by tzor
DoomYoshi wrote:Does the SS in ConfederateSS stand for James Joyce?
I thought it stood for "Star Ship."
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:48 pm
by BoganGod
I was thinking was the prefix to Waffen
Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:26 pm
by DirtyDishSoap
Nazi southerner, fits the bill.