Kickstarter for Confederate!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Will you contribute?

 
Total votes: 0

User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

Ladies and gentlemen. This poor man has suffered long enough. Let's not hate him, but embrace him as a brother. I have the kickstarter ready to go, and with your help, we'll get him through this trying experience. Every penny and prayer matters.



Image
Image
Image
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
riskllama
Posts: 9041
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: deep inside Queen Charlotte.

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by riskllama »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by DoomYoshi »

I will welcome him to the Northern Confederate States.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
User avatar
Quirk
Posts: 2223
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:27 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Athens, Georgia

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by Quirk »

ConfederateSS wrote: -----I for one,am a Roman Catholic,Republican from Southwest,Detroit,MI.,USA
Image Image

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Army of GOD
Posts: 7192
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by Army of GOD »

DDS supports slavery

you learn something every day, I suppose
mrswdk is a ho
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

Army of GOD wrote:I support slavery.
Nows not the time for this.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
KoolBak
Posts: 7414
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by KoolBak »

Lmao....the sad part is I assume he's to busy posting poorly on other sites to ever read anything here (that he hasn't generated...poorly).

Excellent attempt at help brother :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
BoganGod
Posts: 5873
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Heaven's Gate Retirement Home

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by BoganGod »

DoomYoshi wrote:I will welcome him to the Northern Confederate States.
You lying yankees will never change. Killing the women and raping the livestock. We know what welcome really means where you hail from.
Image
BoganGod
Posts: 5873
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Heaven's Gate Retirement Home

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by BoganGod »

great altruistic gesture DDS. Just remember brother, charity demeans the giver and the receiver.
The chinese have a beautiful proverb - Why do you hate me? I have never helped you.
The inference is helping someone leads to hate. The recipient of the help feels resentment that someone else is in a position to help them, why aren't they in the position to do the helping.... How dare someone take pity on them etc. Cue the moral morass and liberal guilt toy throwing.
Image
User avatar
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by DoomYoshi »

400 dollars for a PHD??? How do I sign up? I will stop using bold too...
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
User avatar
notyou2
Posts: 6447
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Gender: Male
Location: In the here and now

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by notyou2 »

I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars :P :P :roll: :roll: :roll: .
Last edited by notyou2 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Serbia
Posts: 12280
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Detroit

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by Serbia »

notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.
So $10 USD?
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
User avatar
notyou2
Posts: 6447
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:09 am
Gender: Male
Location: In the here and now

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by notyou2 »

Serbia wrote:
notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.
So $10 USD?
You..........don't........know, the value of currency. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
User avatar
Serbia
Posts: 12280
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Detroit

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by Serbia »

notyou2 wrote:
Serbia wrote:
notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.
So $10 USD?
You..........don't........know, the value of currency. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
MY EYES!
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
User avatar
muy_thaiguy
Posts: 12746
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 11:20 am
Gender: Male
Location: Back in Black
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by muy_thaiguy »

It's spreading!
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous


What, you expected something deep or flashy?
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

Sweet Jesus, kill it with fire!
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
ConfederateSS
Posts: 4090
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm
Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by ConfederateSS »

-------- =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ----------
--------Thank You DDS.....Unlike someone else...We all know who that is... ;)....I can laugh at myself...If we can't laugh at ourselves. Who can we laugh at? :D ...
Serbia wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
Serbia wrote:
notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.
So $10 USD?
You..........don't........know, the value of currency. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
MY EYES!

-----I'm a trend setter.... :D
Quirk wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote: -----I for one,am a Roman Catholic,Republican from Southwest,Detroit,MI.,USA
-------In case you may not of heard of HOLY REDEEMER...I'll help you out...IT IS WHERE THE MOVIE: THE ROSARY MURDERS was filmed...If you need a picture of me(DDS) and my buddy DONALD SUTHERLAND...I am in two of the church scenes... :D Donny doesn't like bad vibes ...Stop it Moriarty...stop it with the bad vibes... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...THE MOVIE STAR... 8-) 8-) 8-) I was on the Silver Screen BABY :D
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

ConfederateSS wrote:Thank You DDS.....Unlike someone else...We all know who that is... ;)....I can laugh at myself...If we can't laugh at ourselves. Who can we laugh at? :D ...
Wait, who? The bernie dude? 8-[
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
User avatar
Kevi
Posts: 510
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:51 am
Gender: Male
Location: On a desert island
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by Kevi »

Serbia wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
Serbia wrote:
notyou2 wrote:I'll pledge $1,000.00 Canadian dollars.
So $10 USD?
You..........don't........know, the value of currency. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
MY EYES!
What? - you want him to buy CC!
BoganGod
Posts: 5873
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Heaven's Gate Retirement Home

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by BoganGod »

He could buy ten CCs and still have change.
Image
User avatar
DoomYoshi
Posts: 10728
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Niu York, Ukraine

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by DoomYoshi »

Does the SS in ConfederateSS stand for James Joyce?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
User avatar
Bernie Sanders
Posts: 5105
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:30 pm

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by Bernie Sanders »

DoomYoshi wrote:Does the SS in ConfederateSS stand for James Joyce?
Put revolver in mouth and....
tzor
Posts: 4076
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Long Island, NY, USA
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by tzor »

DoomYoshi wrote:Does the SS in ConfederateSS stand for James Joyce?
I thought it stood for "Star Ship."
Image
BoganGod
Posts: 5873
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:08 am
Gender: Male
Location: Heaven's Gate Retirement Home

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by BoganGod »

I was thinking was the prefix to Waffen
Image
User avatar
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Kickstarter for Confederate!

Post by DirtyDishSoap »

Nazi southerner, fits the bill.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”