Page 1 of 1

poll for poll options

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:33 pm
by Utafar
what would you rather have as your secondary poll option

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:16 pm
by reverend_kyle
I'm thinking of a new one

utafar is a cunt.

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:17 pm
by Utafar
works for me

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:20 pm
by reverend_kyle
this merits a new pole.

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:21 pm
by Utafar
yes it does

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:58 pm
by Nappy Bone Apart
No, we already have a cunt. utafar can be a twat.

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:23 am
by gavin_sidhu
Nappy Bone Apart wrote:No, we already have a cunt. utafar can be a twat.
how about he be a dick?

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:42 am
by reverend_kyle
gavin_sidhu wrote:
Nappy Bone Apart wrote:No, we already have a cunt. utafar can be a twat.
how about he be a dick?
dick is old hat..

like douche.

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:34 pm
by Utafar
i could be a vulva

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:31 pm
by Ronaldinho
ballbag?

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:32 pm
by hendy
I voted for Hendy is a cunt

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:46 pm
by ZeoEmpire
hendy wrote:I voted for Hendy is a cunt
What the??

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:06 pm
by ZeoEmpire
Kill Hendy, Ban Hendy or Exile Hendy

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:33 pm
by Scorba
I think the term 'shit stain' best describes Utafar.

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:52 pm
by Nappy Bone Apart
Scorba wrote:I think the term 'shit stain' best describes Utafar.
Getting closer... "jizz drizzle"

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:59 am
by reverend_kyle
Nappy Bone Apart wrote:
Scorba wrote:I think the term 'shit stain' best describes Utafar.
Getting closer... "jizz drizzle"
Image

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:30 am
by Nappy Bone Apart
YA BUKKAKE!

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:33 am
by Bozo
that owl sure does get around...

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:28 pm
by Utafar
I see some of you have come up with some creative names :roll:

Re: poll for poll options

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:24 pm
by 2dimes
Now this is a necrobump.

Re: poll for poll options

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:58 am
by Dukasaur
Greetings, visitor!

Image