poll for poll options

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.
Post Reply

which option would you mostly use at the end of your poll

 
Total votes: 0

Utafar
Posts: 1360
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A computer

poll for poll options

Post by Utafar »

what would you rather have as your secondary poll option
User avatar
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:

Post by reverend_kyle »

I'm thinking of a new one

utafar is a cunt.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Utafar
Posts: 1360
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A computer

Post by Utafar »

works for me
User avatar
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:

Post by reverend_kyle »

this merits a new pole.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Utafar
Posts: 1360
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A computer

Post by Utafar »

yes it does
User avatar
Nappy Bone Apart
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:02 pm
Location: Filming Owl and hendy's mom together

Post by Nappy Bone Apart »

No, we already have a cunt. utafar can be a twat.
User avatar
gavin_sidhu
Posts: 1428
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 6:16 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Post by gavin_sidhu »

Nappy Bone Apart wrote:No, we already have a cunt. utafar can be a twat.
how about he be a dick?
Highest Score: 1843 Ranking (Australians): 3
User avatar
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:

Post by reverend_kyle »

gavin_sidhu wrote:
Nappy Bone Apart wrote:No, we already have a cunt. utafar can be a twat.
how about he be a dick?
dick is old hat..

like douche.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Utafar
Posts: 1360
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A computer

Post by Utafar »

i could be a vulva
Ronaldinho
Posts: 3069
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:35 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Dorset, England.

Post by Ronaldinho »

ballbag?
Image
User avatar
hendy
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 5:33 pm

Post by hendy »

I voted for Hendy is a cunt
User avatar
ZeoEmpire
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:50 am
Location: In hell

Post by ZeoEmpire »

hendy wrote:I voted for Hendy is a cunt
What the??
"I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass"
I wanna kick your ass until your head falls off
Then I'll kick your head and kick your ass again
Why, I don't think it got the message
Open the door sucker, it's Zeo
Here to kick your ass
your ass
User avatar
ZeoEmpire
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:50 am
Location: In hell

Post by ZeoEmpire »

Kill Hendy, Ban Hendy or Exile Hendy
"I'm Gonna Kick Your Ass"
I wanna kick your ass until your head falls off
Then I'll kick your head and kick your ass again
Why, I don't think it got the message
Open the door sucker, it's Zeo
Here to kick your ass
your ass
User avatar
Scorba
Posts: 396
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:14 am
Location: Upon a pale horse

Post by Scorba »

I think the term 'shit stain' best describes Utafar.
Taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a bird. Though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it pays no attention to any bird other than the one it has first marked.
User avatar
Nappy Bone Apart
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:02 pm
Location: Filming Owl and hendy's mom together

Post by Nappy Bone Apart »

Scorba wrote:I think the term 'shit stain' best describes Utafar.
Getting closer... "jizz drizzle"
User avatar
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:

Post by reverend_kyle »

Nappy Bone Apart wrote:
Scorba wrote:I think the term 'shit stain' best describes Utafar.
Getting closer... "jizz drizzle"
Image
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
User avatar
Nappy Bone Apart
Posts: 250
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:02 pm
Location: Filming Owl and hendy's mom together

Post by Nappy Bone Apart »

YA BUKKAKE!
User avatar
Bozo
Posts: 585
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 2:18 pm
Location: Alberta

Post by Bozo »

that owl sure does get around...
Dead to Me: New York Intellectuals, Men with Beards, California's 50th District, Heather Clark, Bowtie Pasta, Owls, CNN en Espanol, Screw-Cap Wines, Cast of Friends,
Toronto Raptors
Utafar
Posts: 1360
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: A computer

Post by Utafar »

I see some of you have come up with some creative names :roll:
User avatar
2dimes
Posts: 13141
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Pepperoni Hug Spot.

Re: poll for poll options

Post by 2dimes »

Now this is a necrobump.
User avatar
Dukasaur
Community Team
Community Team
Posts: 28239
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara

Re: poll for poll options

Post by Dukasaur »

Greetings, visitor!

Image
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Post Reply

Return to “Acceptable Content”