Search found 2 matches

by j.veitch
Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: jujumemel- secret diplomacy.[Warned]TFO
Replies: 1
Views: 421

jujumemel- secret diplomacy.[Warned]TFO

Accused:
Jujumemel.


The accused are suspected of:
Conducting Secret Diplomacy



Game number(s):
10607505

Comments:
The rules section of this site makes clear that proposing truces must be in the game chat and public. I have been proposed a truce by jujmemel on my personal wall, to which I ...
by j.veitch
Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:48 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: The HuHunator and The HuHunator #2 [Busted +2]
Replies: 1
Views: 699

The HuHunator and The HuHunator #2 [Busted +2]

Accused:

The HuHunator and the HuHunator #2 are the same guy...havent seen him play in the same games or anything yet, I think he's just trying to avoid buying premium and still play lotsa games...



The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis




Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game ...

Go to advanced search