Search found 5 matches

by Bah oui!
Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:15 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: Abuse report [cleared] BG
Replies: 8
Views: 1410

Re: Abuse report [cleared] BG

lol off corse i said that in the beggining ... no 1 is perfect and when some1 offended me (for free) i pay back!
I guess i have the same ritgh (after more than 1 time) no?
by Bah oui!
Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:25 am
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: Abuse report [cleared] BG
Replies: 8
Views: 1410

Re: Abuse report

IcePack wrote:I dont think it breaks any rules. FAMO
Yep, the only rule he broke was of good manners and respect for others, in this case me!
by Bah oui!
Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:43 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: Abuse report [cleared] BG
Replies: 8
Views: 1410

Re: Abuse report

Hilarious game chat, but it looks like the OP is more offending than the accused...

Off corse is offending, i dont type accused!

If for you, this kind of attitude is normal, to me no!

In the chat i asked where i can post this, and the person there said to me that was here ... but your comments ...
by Bah oui!
Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:35 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: Abuse report [cleared] BG
Replies: 8
Views: 1410

Re: Abuse report [cleared] BG

ok, next time i can do the same ... thanks!!
by Bah oui!
Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: Abuse report [cleared] BG
Replies: 8
Views: 1410

Abuse report [cleared] BG

Hi, i just wanna know if this is normal? (I guess not) and what we must do when that happen.

I copy all the chat we had, but I dont know the number of the game.

Hope You can do something, to solve this kind of attitude.

Nobody has the right to offend anyone for free!

Obviously, my patience has ...

Go to advanced search