Search found 3 matches

by Skya
Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:56 pm
Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
Topic: Thanks for some fun memories.
Replies: 8
Views: 723

Re: Thanks for some fun memories.

Hadn't thought about it your way, maybe I was a bit hasty. I did really only just sign up to play with friends but I guess I might play here and there. Can't beat a good game of Risk ;D xD
jefjef think what you want.
Oh well. Thanks guys (:
by Skya
Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:52 am
Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
Topic: Thanks for some fun memories.
Replies: 8
Views: 723

Thanks for some fun memories.

Just a message of thanks to this site in general, I love playing Risk and it is an excellent game. As of recent events, *cough*http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126017*cough* I'm afraid I'm going to have to take my leave as my reason for being here has been banned (not being able to ...
by Skya
Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:47 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: SKYA[warned/blocked]es
Replies: 12
Views: 1244

Re: SKYA

I apologise if you felt like you were teamed upon and the reason why we've all signed up within 24 hours is because we're from a small community and we decided to have games of risk between us. Which brings the reason why demonluke said 'hate randoms like you', neither I nor numonered expected him ...

Go to advanced search