Search found 4 matches

by daudi
Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:54 am
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: imnotwiththisguy and bighairyballs and Patchy [Closed] Mas
Replies: 1
Views: 525

imnotwiththisguy and bighairyballs and Patchy [Closed] Mas

Accused:

imnotwiththisguy
bighairyballs
Patchy

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

10211697
10184850
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]


Comments: This is a follow up to a post to this forum that I made last week complaining ...
by daudi
Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 am
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: imnotwiththisguy and bighairyballs [Warned/Blocked] Mas
Replies: 7
Views: 941

Re: imnotwiththisguy and bighairyballs [Warned/Blocked] Mas

Okay: check out Game 10211697 and follow the new life of "Patchy." Clearly, he's a multi for one of these two guys, and probably bighairyballs. They scammed me, and I lost points to a cheating private, and I'm pissed about it.
by daudi
Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:59 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: imnotwiththisguy and bighairyballs [Warned/Blocked] Mas
Replies: 7
Views: 941

Re: imnotwiththisguy and bighairyballs

I don't think that they are multis, but they certainly worked out in advance that they are going to get rid of the other guy and me before they attack each other, which is secret diplomacy and bullshit. I sure as shit wouldn't have gone after red like I did in the beginning if I knew that there was ...
by daudi
Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:53 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: imnotwiththisguy and bighairyballs [Warned/Blocked] Mas
Replies: 7
Views: 941

imnotwiththisguy and bighairyballs [Warned/Blocked] Mas

Accused:

imnotwiththisguy
bighairyballs


The accused are suspected of: Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s): 10184850


Comments: I've never accused anyone of this before, but these guys are clearly working together. They have played quite a few games together as teams and it is only ...

Go to advanced search