Search found 2 matches

by DRCHALIFAX
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:49 pm
Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
Topic: CC on iphone or tablet - can't start games
Replies: 4
Views: 2006

Re: CC on iphone or tablet - can't start games

I can however get in and play my current games, just no new ones.
by DRCHALIFAX
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:48 pm
Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
Topic: CC on iphone or tablet - can't start games
Replies: 4
Views: 2006

CC on iphone or tablet - can't start games

So I generally start or join games on my laptop, not usually playing on my iphone. I recently tried to start a game on my iphone and there was no option to do so. I assume I am missing something but I really can't figure it out. I also tried to start a game on my brother's tablet while visiting and ...

Go to advanced search