Search found 6 matches

by deadwing
Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:09 am
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: TAZTOON and asherp404 [Cleared] Mas
Replies: 2
Views: 512

TAZTOON and asherp404 [Cleared] Mas

Accused:

TAZTOON
asherp404



The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis




Game number(s):



Comments: sign off at the same time and border each other with out a fight.
by deadwing
Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:42 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: Possible Multi[cleared/busted]es
Replies: 2
Views: 392

Possible Multi[cleared/busted]es

zoove and TUPACAMARU II

Seem to play at the same time. One softens you up while the other follows to crush. Possible double account.


The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis



Game number(s):8926295



Comments: Please review if you have time. Thank You.
by deadwing
Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:43 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: killboy108 and general guru [cleared/noted]lv
Replies: 5
Views: 396

Re: killboy108 and general guru [pending] lv

The more I think about this, the more I feel like a whiner. I will simply foe killboy108. He will eventually dig his. However, if he is cheating I hope he ELIMINATED.
by deadwing
Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:03 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: killboy108 and general guru [cleared/noted]lv
Replies: 5
Views: 396

Re: killboy108 and general guru [pending] lv

in game 6659738 they (or he) traded barbs once each in eight rounds. I'm guessing give and take.
by deadwing
Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:36 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: killboy108 and general guru [cleared/noted]lv
Replies: 5
Views: 396

killboy108 and general guru [cleared/noted]lv

killboy and general guru never attacked each other and always go at the same time.

I broke through general guru and found two minimum fortified borders. In other words 1 troop each.

There was attacking only to the outside of their domain. I would be willing to bet they have minimum borders within ...

Go to advanced search