Search found 3 matches

by Commerce
Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:36 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: Breaking Multiple Account Rule [CLOSED] KRK
Replies: 11
Views: 1482

Re: Breaking Multiple Account Rule [CLOSED] KRK

Thanks for your help. Will do.
by Commerce
Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:38 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: Breaking Multiple Account Rule [CLOSED] KRK
Replies: 11
Views: 1482

Re: Breaking Multiple Account Rule

Hi guys,

Thanks for responding and giving me the tip on how to keep track of my games. I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read my post.

Yes I did click that checkbox last year and I did it again this year. I was wrong in what I did. I understand and apologize for what I've done. What ...
by Commerce
Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:05 am
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: Breaking Multiple Account Rule [CLOSED] KRK
Replies: 11
Views: 1482

Breaking Multiple Account Rule [CLOSED] KRK

Hi Moderators,

I notice that I have been "caught" having multiple accounts and have lost my premium membership. I have to defend my position here because I was guilty of having more than one account in 2010. I had 4 accounts running at the same time. I hadn't played any games on those names since ...

Go to advanced search