Search found 4 matches

by Beastwho
Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:19 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: AndrewSwartout: abusing the rating system.[Warned]e84
Replies: 8
Views: 1387

Re: AndrewSwartout: abusing the rating system.

Thank you Symmetry. I didn't know the exact protocol to follow here with this being my first issue like this. Thanks for your time and help.
by Beastwho
Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: AndrewSwartout: abusing the rating system.[Warned]e84
Replies: 8
Views: 1387

AndrewSwartout: abusing the rating system.[Warned]e84

AndrewSwartout - cook

The accused are suspected of:

Abusing the rating system. Leaving illogical tags such as bad teammate in Standard games and Suicider in games that were won by the "suicider." His poor ratings don't seem to have any rhyme or reason. He gave me a poor rating and all I said was ...
by Beastwho
Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:43 pm
Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
Topic: Where is the best place to refute a bad rating?
Replies: 5
Views: 721

Re: Where is the best place to refute a bad rating?

Thank you, I will try C&A because judging by this guys logic I probably won't get very far with him 1 on 1. I didn't even speak to the guy other than to say good luck and he calls me all the negative names and leaves me a poor rating which ruins the 5.0 I previously had. Anyway, I'll try that.
by Beastwho
Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:26 am
Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
Topic: Where is the best place to refute a bad rating?
Replies: 5
Views: 721

Where is the best place to refute a bad rating?

Where is the best place to refute a negative rating left by someone?

Go to advanced search