Search found 2 matches

by NestoFlo
Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:49 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: NestoFlo [BUSTED] DCR
Replies: 11
Views: 992

Re: NestoFlo

First off, this map has nothing to do with basic risk strategy.

All you do in risk is place-kill-conquer. Simple, am I correct?

Second, I am easily going to win this.

What does that have to do with anything?

Third, there is no way you have researched strategy on this site with adjacent ...
by NestoFlo
Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:37 pm
Forum: Closed C&A Reports
Topic: NestoFlo [BUSTED] DCR
Replies: 11
Views: 992

Re: NestoFlo

You Rang?


I think mister b060 is just pissed that a person is owning him in his own game.
He should probably check up that there is a forum with a section that is used for
people can check up simple strategy, like this one.
O yeah and this game is based of Risk.

Go to advanced search