Search found 4 matches

by ForsetiFrost
Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:09 pm
Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
Topic: Help. (A newbie)
Replies: 8
Views: 2569

Re: Help. (A newbie)

Ok. Thank you Firefox. Wow the interface is pretty cool.
Works like a charm. Too bad Safari won't go there, doesn't matter.
Thanks again. I gotta learn how to use all this "stuff" now!
by ForsetiFrost
Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:26 pm
Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
Topic: Help. (A newbie)
Replies: 8
Views: 2569

Re: Help. (A newbie)

Scratch that. I cannot load any current games.
by ForsetiFrost
Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:23 pm
Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
Topic: Help. (A newbie)
Replies: 8
Views: 2569

Re: Help. (A newbie)

Thanks Ice and others. I don't have access to a desktop immediately.
I'm not not completely tech unsavy. Maybe I'll download another browser or something.
I CAN view other games. I just updated this phone.
Thanks for help. I'll keep trying.
by ForsetiFrost
Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:01 pm
Forum: Conquer Club Discussion
Topic: Help. (A newbie)
Replies: 8
Views: 2569

Help. (A newbie)

The map won't show up on my iPhone 6.
Will this not work for my device?
Is there a "desktop view" or something that might help right?
I'd really like to get started. The games say 'enter' but
The page that ends up loading is blank.

Thanks for responses

Go to advanced search