Conquer Club

BOB 5.3.0

The storehouse of handy and helpful plugins/addons and webpages.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: BOB 5.3.0

Postby dgz345 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:16 am

JP007 wrote:I can not seem to d/l BOB for Chrome, Says 'Cannot download from this website" How do I d/l it?? and What is Tampermonkey????

Tampermonkey is Greasemonkey but for Chrome.

On the link if you are using Chrome you have to open the Bob link in a new tab
Sergeant 1st Class dgz345
Head Tech
Head Tech

Medals: 48
Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby JP007 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:57 am

d/l tampermonkey and got BOB up and running. Guess I will be using Chrome from now on instead of firefox. Thanks to all that helped this ol' guy out!
Sergeant 1st Class JP007

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (11)

Postby Tviorr on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:37 am

Ive been enjoying Bob immensely. -

Its especially the snapshot and the statistics windows I find very helpful.

However, recently Ive experienced heavy lag in conquerclub. - Hundreds, even thousands of mini-crashes where it seems I loose communication with conquerclub for between less than a second and up to 15 or 20 seconds.

I get massive amounts of freezeups, refresh request screens, communication error =0 and sorry it died screens. Usually a couple of refreshes, reloads from the web adress bar or re-entries solve the problem. - Briefly.

Im not sure what gives, its seemingly not general on CC, so Im wondering if it could be some sort of misalignment with Bob and CC.

I have the newest chrome and newest Java.

Reading the newsletter, I see that Bob and the newest firefox have run into some trouble and something called panel views is recommended as part of cc. - I cant find panel views on the forum, so does anyone know if having Bob could be causing the above lag and does anyone know what panel views is and whether it includes a snapshot function and a statistics window with deploy and territory overviews?
Colonel Tviorr

Location: 3 clicks beyond madness. - or in Ikariam - eta server. Write me for an invite and startup help.
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4)

Postby Tviorr on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:20 am

As per advice by pm, Ive deleted Bob, disabled tampermonkey, cleared the cache and restarted the browser.

Ive then turned on the new panel feature and dropped the info below the map.

Its possible that it helped a little bit, but its so little that I cant be sure.

Site keeps freezing up.
PM me for an invite to Ikariam, a balanced strategy MMORPG centered on a city-based empire. Help and extra resources from me and an extra tradships and a small science bonus to both of us if you do :-)
Colonel Tviorr

Location: 3 clicks beyond madness. - or in Ikariam - eta server. Write me for an invite and startup help.
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4)

Postby PhatPat on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:11 am

I wonder if anyone can help. Since installing BOB 5.3.0 i have had endless problems. When i try deploy or attack the list of territories is blank. I have tried uninstalling BOB and reinstalling, I have even removed GreaseMonkey and reloaded that too. I have tried going back a version too. Nothing seems to work?
Lieutenant PhatPat

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby dgz345 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 am

PhatPat wrote:I wonder if anyone can help. Since installing BOB 5.3.0 i have had endless problems. When i try deploy or attack the list of territories is blank. I have tried uninstalling BOB and reinstalling, I have even removed GreaseMonkey and reloaded that too. I have tried going back a version too. Nothing seems to work?

Looks like you have the problem with the new Firefox version. Bob does not work on the latest version of Firefox. Firefox 31
Head Tech
Head Tech

Conqueror Achievement (1) Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby PhatPat on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:55 am

i have rolled back to Firefox 30.0 and it now seems to be working, thanks. anyone else having the same problem can find the download for Firefox 30.0 can find it here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/in ... of-firefox
Lieutenant PhatPat

Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby drpall on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:02 am

Does BOB work for Mac?
If so, how do I install it?

Thanks in advance
Brigadier drpall

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:40 pm

drpall wrote:Does BOB work for Mac?
If so, how do I install it?

Thanks in advance

The same way you would with Firefox or Chrome. I don't think it works for Safari.
Lieutenant iAmCaffeine

Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (12)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby drpall on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Thank you sir.
I guess I will have to download Firefox/Chrome then.
Brigadier drpall

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:54 am

drpall wrote:Thank you sir.
I guess I will have to download Firefox/Chrome then.

Yeah you will have to, it's simple.
Lieutenant iAmCaffeine

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (12)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (5)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:02 am

BOB broken for anyone else this morning?
Lieutenant iAmCaffeine

Postby Timminz on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Can we update Firefox yet?
Major Timminz

Medals: 56
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby dgz345 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Timminz wrote:Can we update Firefox yet?

bob has not been updated since 30 oct 2013

i would recommend using the sites Panel interface
found in "Personal Menu" --> "Settings"
Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:48 am

Just use Chrome.
Lieutenant iAmCaffeine

Postby kennys777 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:01 am

I have been trying to switch over BOB to my chrome, since Firefox is not working, but the link keeps stalling out, and Chrome says webpage did not load/connection was lost.

I have no other site issues, is it the link?

I already have tampermonkey, and I did try to open it in another tab, that didn't help either.

Any suggestions?
Sergeant kennys777

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby dgz345 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:35 am

Head Tech
Head Tech

Postby kennys777 on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:45 am

Does that work for tampermonkey on Chrome?
Sergeant kennys777

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (4)

Previous

Return to Available Tools/Enhancements