Aren't we all.firth4eva wrote:Just trying to keep this game activediddle wrote:Vote firth for pressuring kalish, who obviously won't post.
Moderator: Community Team
firth4eva wrote:I'm gonna vote chaimpie because he has been submarining but when he did post it was also of little value. Contributing and looking active but doing nothing for town. Another player who has done this is also kalishnikov. Fos Kalish. I am only voting Chaimpie over kalish because if we are wrong about kalish, we lose a good player who has helped us in various games. FOS AD for submarining which he rarely ever does.
Now let's try get this active boys.
I like your point on AD, I know he hasn't been very active anywhere recently, but he's normally one of the people trying to get a game going, so this is very unlike him. But I'm not gonna vote for him, because if he's discarded the game, its more likely that he has a town role, possibly one that isn't very interesting, maybe even NV. That would then imply that those trying to contribute would be mafia, trying to seem active and therefore less suspiscious.firth4eva wrote:firth4eva wrote:I'm gonna vote chaimpie because he has been submarining but when he did post it was also of little value. Contributing and looking active but doing nothing for town. Another player who has done this is also kalishnikov. Fos Kalish. I am only voting Chaimpie over kalish because if we are wrong about kalish, we lose a good player who has helped us in various games. FOS AD for submarining which he rarely ever does.
Now let's try get this active boys.
When Edwin is already hammered:diddle wrote:This Edwin fellow will most likely not turn up to defend himself, so vote fircoal for suggesting an idea.Fircoal wrote:I don't think that bandwagonning either Frenchie-chan or Kalish would be a good idea. They are both good players and we should probably lynch some more useless players, instead of those that can help out in the endgame.
Earlier today:diddle wrote:Unvote vote edwin.
No point trying to argue with the mob.
diddle wrote:Vote firth for pressuring kalish, who obviously won't post.
See how Diddle votes Firth twice for BS reasons (maybe lyncher? Nah kidding but I'm just putting it out there so that I can shut Nag up about lynchers caught if he in fact isdiddle wrote:I like your point on AD, I know he hasn't been very active anywhere recently, but he's normally one of the people trying to get a game going, so this is very unlike him. But I'm not gonna vote for him, because if he's discarded the game, its more likely that he has a town role, possibly one that isn't very interesting, maybe even NV. That would then imply that those trying to contribute would be mafia, trying to seem active and therefore less suspiscious.firth4eva wrote:firth4eva wrote:I'm gonna vote chaimpie because he has been submarining but when he did post it was also of little value. Contributing and looking active but doing nothing for town. Another player who has done this is also kalishnikov. Fos Kalish. I am only voting Chaimpie over kalish because if we are wrong about kalish, we lose a good player who has helped us in various games. FOS AD for submarining which he rarely ever does.
Now let's try get this active boys.
Unvote, vote firth
Anarkistsdream wrote:If you guys can't tell that Doom is being forced to post this drivel, you are fools...
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.
ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Scummy...firth4eva wrote:Ok diddle I just won't post and let this game fall to the bottom sending in my nightkill every night after a no lynch has been forced killing off all good players until we win.
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
