Talk about all things related to Conquer Club
Moderator: Community Team
ttocs
Posts: 240 Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:38 am
Location: colorado, US (mountian time zone)
Post
by ttocs » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:53 pm
Im just wondering... who likes recieving positive feedback?
P Gizzle
Posts: 4100 Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere being absolutely AWESOME!
Post
by P Gizzle » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:00 pm
heck, i love getting positive feedback. it shows that im becoming a more prominent (sort of) figure in the cc community
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
dussle
Posts: 902 Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Indiana, USA
Post
by dussle » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:14 pm
ttocs, I've noticed you do, since you basically always act perfect in games to try to get it.
Knight of Orient
Posts: 647 Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:09 pm
Location: The Holy Land
Post
by Knight of Orient » Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:36 pm
*BURN*
you are entitled to your opinion...
that doesnt mean its right
ttocs
Posts: 240 Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:38 am
Location: colorado, US (mountian time zone)
Post
by ttocs » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:54 pm
Well, strangly enough, I am that person, my conscience bothers me if im not nice, and I really like to be nice, and I think that to get feedback back is really cool, because its like the other person cares enough to do or say something nice back.
P.S. Dussle, what does it sayon the bottem of your avatar, i cant read what it says...
Beastly
Posts: 1137 Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:48 am
Post
by Beastly » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:23 am
I like to give more than to recieve
Pedronicus
Posts: 2080 Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Busy not shitting you....
Post
by Pedronicus » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:04 am
I've got my first negative feedback this week.
I was more excited getting that, than being brown nosed
General Mayhem
Posts: 197 Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:29 am
Location: Leeds, England, UK
Post
by General Mayhem » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:48 am
Yep I agree. Ive only had 1 neg but boy did i have fun with that!!!!
I only pos feedback if its deserved and ive played em at least a few games.
"There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other. That word is ENGLAND."
Marvaddin
Posts: 2545 Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:06 pm
Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Post
by Marvaddin » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:31 am
I like it, and I usually feel obligated to retribute the favour... Its a shame most people dont.
nyg5680
Posts: 1343 Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:50 am
Location: united states
Post
by nyg5680 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:33 am
i like gettin it casue my score sucks and thats the only respectable thing i hav
Fireside Poet
Posts: 2671 Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:49 pm
Post
by Fireside Poet » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:11 am
nyg5680 wrote: i like gettin it casue my score sucks and thats the only respectable thing i hav
Click this logo for more information on joining!
nyg5680
Posts: 1343 Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:50 am
Location: united states
Post
by nyg5680 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:16 am
lol well its true its the only thin that looks somewhat good
sully800
Posts: 4978 Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:45 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Post
by sully800 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:18 pm
Beastly wrote: I like to give more than to recieve
My kinda girl!
Stargazer
Posts: 59 Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:57 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Overijssel
Post
by Stargazer » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:25 pm
Marvaddin wrote: I like it, and I usually feel obligated to retribute the favour... Its a shame most people dont.
I tought anny boddy would like positive feedback, i doand i'm happy with my alsmost 1/week positive feedback, i like to give them and to colect 'm.
The various religions are like different roads converging on the same point. What difference does it make if we follow different routes, provided we arrive at the same destination.
- Mahatma Gandhi
Greetings from the Stargazer.
cowshrptrn
Posts: 838 Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:15 pm
Location: wouldn't YOU like to know....
Post
by cowshrptrn » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:34 pm
sully800 wrote: Beastly wrote: I like to give more than to recieve
My kinda girl!
you mean probably fat middle aged pedophile
i like getting positive feedback, but usually its kind of pointless.
the whoel point of feedback isn't for you, its for everyone else, so they know u have a bunch of people who attest that you aren't a total n00b
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250 Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:51 pm
Pedronicus wrote: I've got my first negative feedback this week.
I was more excited getting that, than being brown nosed
I left my first negative feedback this week... It felt great to finally get that off my chest.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Pedronicus
Posts: 2080 Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Busy not shitting you....
Post
by Pedronicus » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:41 pm
reverend_kyle wrote: Pedronicus wrote: I've got my first negative feedback this week.
I was more excited getting that, than being brown nosed
I left my first negative feedback this week... It felt great to finally get that off my chest.
the man above me feft me negative feedback - because I'm negative feedback imune.
I strongly suggest a negative feedback bonanza on the back of the rev.
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250 Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:43 pm
Pedronicus wrote: reverend_kyle wrote: Pedronicus wrote: I've got my first negative feedback this week.
I was more excited getting that, than being brown nosed
I left my first negative feedback this week... It felt great to finally get that off my chest.
the man above me feft me negative feedback - because I'm negative feedback imune.
I strongly suggest a negative feedback bonanza on the back of the rev.
Go for it!
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
dussle
Posts: 902 Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:00 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Indiana, USA
Post
by dussle » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:00 pm
ttocs wrote: Well, strangly enough, I am that person, my conscience bothers me if im not nice, and I really like to be nice, and I think that to get feedback back is really cool, because its like the other person cares enough to do or say something nice back.
P.S. Dussle, what does it sayon the bottem of your avatar, i cant read what it says...
It say "For the safety of this planet, I might have to hit this thing." Or something along the lines of that.
ttocs
Posts: 240 Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:38 am
Location: colorado, US (mountian time zone)
Post
by ttocs » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:36 pm
Thanks dussle, and rev/pedtron, i didnt mean for this to make you guys give eachother negative feedback, ut you can post another topic instructing the other players to give the other negative feedback
wcaclimbing
Posts: 5598 Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 10:09 pm
Location: In your quantum box....Maybe.
Contact:
Post
by wcaclimbing » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:37 pm
you know that warm and fuzzy feeling you get sometimes?
yeah...
ttocs
Posts: 240 Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:38 am
Location: colorado, US (mountian time zone)
Post
by ttocs » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:48 pm
i thought it would be funny if someone put a no on the poll, i should have not added that
holyboy666
Posts: 52 Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: That is for me to know and my stalker to find out!
Contact:
Post
by holyboy666 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:11 pm
Why wouldn't you love it? It shows that people actually enjoyed playing with you.
Archangel
Posts: 16 Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:00 pm
Location: Texas, USA
Post
by Archangel » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:32 pm
sure i like it. if i wasn't lazy i'd give more of it out...
stinkycheese
Posts: 498 Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Florida, USA
Post
by stinkycheese » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:48 pm
I prefer negative feedback, it's much more interesting for the reader and nobody actually looks at someone's positive feedback. Plus you can respond to it.