Sorry. i thought you were refering to conquer club so i voted awesome. then i clicked the link and now i want to change mine to sucks. well if there was a lame button i would have voted that.
There are enough people on here to help you make it better. take advantage of your resources.
Just to warn you, Rook, googlepages isn't worth much other than blogging and online journals at this point, in my opinion. I'd give tripod a shot, if it were me.
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
what,me worry? wrote:Sorry. i thought you were refering to conquer club so i voted awesome. then i clicked the link and now i want to change mine to sucks. well if there was a lame button i would have voted that.
There are enough people on here to help you make it better. take advantage of your resources.
I did what he did as far as voting was concerned. I never even checked the featured site.
what,me worry? wrote:Sorry. i thought you were refering to conquer club so i voted awesome. then i clicked the link and now i want to change mine to sucks. well if there was a lame button i would have voted that.
There are enough people on here to help you make it better. take advantage of your resources.
I did what he did as far as voting was concerned. I never even checked the featured site.