\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Moderator: Community Team
happysadfun
Posts: 1251 Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:06 pm
Location: Haundin at DotSco, Being Sad that Mark Green Lost in Suburban Wisconsin
Post
by happysadfun » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:31 pm
P Gizzle wrote: happysadfun wrote:
Are you a joke? We have A+ defense! We have the #1 defense! The hawks are pathetic and the Colts are getting worse. The Chargers are our threat.
we? i thought u were from Wisconsin??
Far south Wisconsin. I lived in Illinois until I was six or seven or something. But I'm a Bears fan.
Children, this is what happens to hockey players, druggies, and Hillary Clinton.
Rope. Tree. Hillary. Some assembly required.
Sammy gags
Posts: 1642 Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: ?????
Post
by Sammy gags » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:25 pm
Hoff wrote: Sammy gags wrote: the titans r the 2nd hottest team in the nfl
The eagles are the hottest team. And the eagles will win it all and i will be laughing at all of you when they do.
actually the chargers r (8 game winning streak & fired up from LT breaking the record), the eagles rnt anything without my man jevon kearse
UCAbears
Posts: 3199 Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 8:49 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Madagascar
Contact:
Post
by UCAbears » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:44 pm
Saints will definetly do it. The hottest offense right now and not bad on defense. GO SAINTS!!
DIRESTRAITS
Posts: 1029 Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Smacking everyone who says Oreeegone
Post
by DIRESTRAITS » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:47 pm
It'll be the Saints and the Chargers. LT and Reggie Bush will both rush for about 300 yards each, but the Saints'll win
killza666jrr
Posts: 338 Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:12 pm
Post
by killza666jrr » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:10 pm
bump
Jamie wrote:
Yeah, I hate my little 1 inch penis, but at least I'm not a Broncos fan, cause the Broncos really suck
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Drakkon
Posts: 401 Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:58 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Contact:
Post
by Drakkon » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:40 pm
I wish Reggie Bush would rush for more yards and td's, he killed me this week in Fantasy football... first week of playoffs luckily I still won
CBlake
Posts: 2275 Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 9:25 am
Gender: Male
Location: California
Contact:
Post
by CBlake » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:46 am
chargers all the way every other team hasnt been as consistent and doesnt have as balanced of a team as the chargers do.,
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Hoff
Posts: 861 Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post
by Hoff » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:02 am
Hoff wrote: Sammy gags wrote: the titans r the 2nd hottest team in the nfl
The eagles are the hottest team. And the eagles will win it all and i will be laughing at all of you when they do.
I guess it depends how you define hottest. The eagles lost mcnabb, it seemed like their season was over. Then garcia steps in and comes up with huge wins, the biggest being last week against the giants. They have a huge amount of momentum because of this.
Hoff
Posts: 861 Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post
by Hoff » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:32 pm
Woo!!! The Eagles beat Dallas today clinching a playoff birth and possibly the NFC east division title. Nobody predicted that the Eagles would win, but they dominated. They are the most underrated team in the playoffs, and in my book that makes them the most dangerous.
spring1
Posts: 229 Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:33 am
Location: Chicago
Post
by spring1 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:42 pm
reverend_kyle wrote: happysadfun wrote: The bears will.
if they do I'll buy spring1 a whole case
and they wont.
A whole case, my ass...if I would've held my breath waiting for the first 12 pack, I would have been dead 519 times over...
"We cannot enter into alliances until we are acquainted with the designs of our neighbors."--Sun Tzu
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250 Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:22 am
Well my roadtrip where I actually plan on going into illinois, isnt til the june after next, but thats all getting set up...I've got a girl in the chicago area I met while I was in MN, that I hope to visit..
and then we can crack open a few beers and its on my way to boston.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
hefm
Posts: 81 Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:59 pm
Location: Connecticut
Post
by hefm » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:18 am
Eagle fan here...
Hoff
Posts: 861 Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:46 am
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Post
by Hoff » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:02 pm
Dawkins is sick
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250 Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:08 pm
TB Bucs will win it.. I have faith.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sammy gags
Posts: 1642 Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: ?????
Post
by Sammy gags » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:10 pm
that dawkins interception was nice, but if TO wasnt such a bum he wouldnt have caught it
Sammy gags
Posts: 1642 Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 6:26 pm
Location: ?????
Post
by Sammy gags » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:11 pm
if Titans win next week they have a shot at the playoffs!
P Gizzle
Posts: 4100 Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm
Location: Somewhere being absolutely AWESOME!
Post
by P Gizzle » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:43 pm
a slim shot. if denver and nyjets win, it's over for everyone.
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
hefm
Posts: 81 Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:59 pm
Location: Connecticut
Post
by hefm » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:19 pm
Jets making the playoffs is pretty remarkable considering they didn't think they had a QB att the start of the season...
DogDoc
Posts: 514 Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:13 pm
Post
by DogDoc » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:09 pm
The Panthers are still mathematically alive in the playoff chase . . . an amazing feat without a quarterback.
WARNING: The light at the end of the tunnel is a train.
Cheesemore
Posts: 1213 Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: Doing what I like, and Liking what I do
Contact:
Post
by Cheesemore » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:35 pm
Pack still in it too
If They beat the Bears (maybe if the reservses come out in the second quarter or half)
And If Washington wins (I hope)
And If Minnesota wins (1st time Packers are actually cheering for the Vikes)
Or Washington and Minnesota loses
(Pack would have better conference record and get in)
In other words, if a miricle happens
Leader of the Gridiron Gang
Proud Member of Conquer Club
cena-rules wrote: Cheese is the most valuble thing in the world
for dummies
Posts: 549 Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:14 pm
Post
by for dummies » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:53 pm
pats clinched!!!!!!! we are going to fly under the radar all the way to another super bowl victory.
viperbitex wrote: what the f*ck were the dinosaurs all about?? Did G-Dog wear his silly pants one day 10 million years ago and make them??