Talk about all things related to Conquer Club
Moderator: Community Team
NutZ
Posts: 10 Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:47 pm
Post
by NutZ » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:41 pm
I only play 4 at the same time because Im a free acc
how many do you play?
Prankcall
Posts: 741 Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:38 am
Gender: Male
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Post
by Prankcall » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:25 am
It depends.I am premium so I play mostly speed and count this as playing at the same time since each turn is only allowed 5 minutes and I tend to play Freestyle Speed so each turn you must be watching closely as the maps changes quite fast,this being said I like to play competitively and give myself the greatest chance of winning so the most I play is 2 depending on the line-up in game 1.If it is full of good players I will play only 1.
obliterationX
Posts: 953 Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Yeah
Post
by obliterationX » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:08 pm
At the moment, around 20 - 30, I play team games.
squishyg
Posts: 2651 Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 pm
Gender: Female
Post
by squishyg » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:14 pm
Being a glorious freemium, I play at most 4.
Hey, since the overwhelming majority of the votes are for 4 or less, I guess everybody should get just 4 games!
omg, just joking. don't attack me.
Optimus Prime
Posts: 9665 Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:33 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by Optimus Prime » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:26 pm
I used to play close to 40 games on a regular basis, but ever since donning the red name I have kept it closer to 5-10 at a time.
MEK
Posts: 611 Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:39 am
Location: Tennessee
Post
by MEK » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:40 pm
Almost 100 at a time was my highest, most of the time I keep it around 50.
oVo
Posts: 3864 Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: Antarctica
Post
by oVo » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:42 pm
When I was a premium I probably only averaged 8 or 9...
obliterationX
Posts: 953 Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Yeah
Post
by obliterationX » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:44 pm
oVo wrote: When I was a premium I probably only averaged 8 or 9...
Poor, poor you.
redhawk92
Posts: 1076 Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 pm
Post
by redhawk92 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 pm
the most i have ever had was 136 active 29 waiting and 249 recently finished
most of the finished were speed
now i keep around 20 or so most of them with friends or dubs
owenshooter
Posts: 13325 Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Post
by owenshooter » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:01 pm
since i don't use the cheat scripts and have to keep track of all my own armies, bonuses, etc in all of my games, i generally hover around 15-20.. i prefer 10 when the games are intense... but generally 15-20...-0
Thorthoth , "Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
HayesA
Posts: 244 Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:31 pm
Gender: Male
Location: State College, PA
Post
by HayesA » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:48 pm
I try to keep it 10 or under so i don't confuse my self. Been as high as 15.
Better question would be how many speedgames can you play at the same time? My limit was 3 at once. That was a fun 2 hours.
A mindless philosopher.