\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Moderator: Community Team
Jesse, Bad Boy
Posts: 645 Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Location: MY LIFE FOR LUE
Post
by Jesse, Bad Boy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:20 pm
Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:
Number 4:
Number 5:
Number 6:
Number 7:
Or should I keep the one I have?
hecter
Posts: 14632 Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
Contact:
Post
by hecter » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:21 pm
I think they all suck. Honestly I do. I would recomend going back to Dr. Zoidberg. That was a good Avatar.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
wicked
Posts: 15787 Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:23 pm
Post
by wicked » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:24 pm
wow they all suck, especially your current one.
hecter
Posts: 14632 Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
Contact:
Post
by hecter » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:25 pm
wicked wrote: wow they all suck, especially your current one.
See, it's not just me trolling.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Jesse, Bad Boy
Posts: 645 Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Location: MY LIFE FOR LUE
Post
by Jesse, Bad Boy » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:27 pm
wicked wrote: wow they all suck, especially your current one.
Where's the sense of humor, love?
DeCaptain
Posts: 202 Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:38 pm
Location: Minnesota
Post
by DeCaptain » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:38 pm
bring back the starcraft one (at least i think thats what it was
)
neoni
Posts: 258 Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:05 am
Location: obar dheathainn :(, alba
Post
by neoni » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:41 pm
needs moar desu
vgmmaster
Posts: 590 Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:07 am
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Post
by vgmmaster » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:44 pm
I think that you're more recognizible with the Dr. Zoidberg avatar and should go back to that. Concerning the options though, I didn't vote as I don't think any of them are any good to be honest.
Highest Score: 1304
Serbia
Posts: 12280 Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Detroit
Post
by Serbia » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:56 pm
Why do you think anyone really cares which stupid avatar you use?
hecter
Posts: 14632 Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:27 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Tying somebody up on the third floor
Contact:
Post
by hecter » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:58 pm
Serbia wrote: Why do you think anyone really cares which stupid avatar you use?
Because we have to stare at the avatar when ever he makes a post. It also helps to distinguish who made the post. That is why we care.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Serbia
Posts: 12280 Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:10 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Detroit
Post
by Serbia » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:00 pm
hecter wrote: Serbia wrote: Why do you think anyone really cares which stupid avatar you use?
Because we have to stare at the avatar when ever he makes a post. It also helps to distinguish who made the post. That is why we care.
Fine, then care away. I don't care though.
reverend_kyle
Posts: 9250 Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:08 pm
Location: 1000 post club
Contact:
Post
by reverend_kyle » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:55 am
I like the anti black one.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Hitman079
Posts: 2986 Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:43 pm
Location: Tied up in your basement
Contact:
Post
by Hitman079 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:55 pm
wtf is ftw? goddamn your stupid abbreviations.
would it matter if jesse changed his easily recognizable avatar? he hasn't been posting much anymore, and it seems his little brother took over his account or something.
he no longer uses those long ass words we learn in school but never use
nor does he present brilliant arguments against religion (even to the simple answer "it works for me")
Minkish
Posts: 369 Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Storrs, Connecticut
Post
by Minkish » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:58 pm
excessive avatar changing is bad m'kay