\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Moderator: Community Team
InkL0sed
Posts: 2370 Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Gender: Male
Location: underwater
Contact:
Post
by InkL0sed » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:04 pm
Am I getting a sore throat, or do you think I should maybe lay off the deep throating?
Last edited by
InkL0sed on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Army of GOD
Posts: 7192 Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by Army of GOD » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:09 pm
Have you tried spitting?
mrswdk is a ho
Pedronicus
Posts: 2080 Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:42 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Busy not shitting you....
Post
by Pedronicus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm
I went to the doctor the other day.I said to him Doctor, I'm not well...I hurt all over.
Where abouts exactly asked the doctor
i touched my nose and went ouch
i touched my knee and went ouch
i touched my nipple and went ouch
The doctor told me you've broken your finger
jay_a2j
Posts: 4293 Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:22 am
Location: In the center of the R3VOJUTION!
Post
by jay_a2j » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 am
InkL0sed wrote: Am I getting a sore throat, or do you think I should maybe lay off the deep throating?
Way, WAY too much information!
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote: Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.
JESUS SAVES!!!
ManBungalow
Posts: 3431 Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:02 am
Location: On a giant rock orbiting a star somewhere
Post
by ManBungalow » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 am
I'd like to request the addition of a poll.
InkL0sed
Posts: 2370 Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Gender: Male
Location: underwater
Contact:
Post
by InkL0sed » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:45 am
ManBungalow wrote: I'd like to request the addition of a poll.
Done.
fruitcake♥
Posts: 9 Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 am
Post
by fruitcake♥ » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:10 am
It's sore throat as a result of deep throating. Now, this isn't necessarily a bad thing, so you should obviously deep throat some moar.
Sore throats heal over time, and as your throat gets used to deep throating the uneasiness should eventually decrease.
I also ticked "brush your teeth" because oral hygiene and stuff.
DirtyDishSoap
Posts: 9365 Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:42 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by DirtyDishSoap » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 am
It's hecter.
A bath tub full of bleach should cure the hecter.
Dukasaur wrote: saxitoxin wrote: taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.
Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.
ConfederateSS wrote: Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
MeDeFe
Posts: 7831 Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Post
by MeDeFe » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:15 pm
Seamen often drink tea with honey in such a situation.
saxitoxin wrote: Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote: Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Maugena
Posts: 21 Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:07 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by Maugena » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:29 pm
I remember swallowing a bite of pizza that was fresh out of the oven...
I wasn't thinking straight at all at the time.
My thought process was as follows...
SHIT! SHIT! I'm going to burn my taste buds and not be able to taste anything for a day or so!
How do I get rid of it!?
f*ck! I can't spit it out because <illogical reason here>.
Might as well swallow it, because then it will go away!
*BURNED MY GOD DAMN THROAT*
That hurt for 2+ weeks.
It was god awful.
Renewed yet infused with apathy.
Let's just have a good time, all right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjQii_BboIk
nietzsche
Posts: 4597 Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Gender: Female
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Post
by nietzsche » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:34 pm
The best drug without prescription I've tried for deep throat sore eeehm, sore throat is Nimesulide. It's wonderful. You can buy generic of those for next to nothing.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
Phatscotty
Posts: 3714 Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by Phatscotty » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:39 am
You could stop slobbing king doc's knob 24-7...
InkL0sed
Posts: 2370 Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Gender: Male
Location: underwater
Contact:
Post
by InkL0sed » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 am
What was that? Speak up. King Doctor's legs are pretty effective sound barriers.
Army of GOD
Posts: 7192 Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Gender: Male
Post
by Army of GOD » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:56 am
Scotty, did I say you can take my schlong out of your mouth to say something to Ink?!
mrswdk is a ho
nietzsche
Posts: 4597 Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 am
Gender: Female
Location: Fantasy Cooperstown
Post
by nietzsche » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 am
AOG I wasn't finished.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
King Doctor
Posts: 52 Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 am
Post
by King Doctor » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 am
Phatscotty wrote: You could stop slobbing king doc's knob 24-7...
Nobody should
ever take this advice.