Thanks for some fun memories.

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.
Post Reply
User avatar
Skya
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Thanks for some fun memories.

Post by Skya »

Just a message of thanks to this site in general, I love playing Risk and it is an excellent game. As of recent events, *cough*http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126017*cough* I'm afraid I'm going to have to take my leave as my reason for being here has been banned (not being able to play with my friends).
This may seem like me being bitchy, and I admit it partially is, but this really is more a message of thanks to such a great Risk community/website. I felt I couldn't sit by and not say anything.

See you. :D
User avatar
targetman377
Posts: 2223
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:52 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Thanks for some fun memories.

Post by targetman377 »

hey skya do not let one bad apple ruin the site for you. It does look form that thread that you where unfairly treated the guy was just pissed about leaving just foe him. And if it was fun you should stick around you will most likely meet great people more so then bad.
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
User avatar
owenshooter
Posts: 13325
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx

Re: Thanks for some fun memories.

Post by owenshooter »

targetman377 wrote:hey skya do not let one bad apple ruin the site for you. It does look form that thread that you where unfairly treated the guy was just pissed about leaving just foe him. And if it was fun you should stick around you will most likely meet great people more so then bad.
agree...-the black jesus
Image
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
User avatar
Victor Sullivan
Posts: 6010
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Columbus, OH
Contact:

Re: Thanks for some fun memories.

Post by Victor Sullivan »

That's unfortunate. I know it seemed like fairycake was the *mm-mm*, if you know what I mean. You'll find other friends :) Plus, who knows, you might be able to get your privileges back ;)
User avatar
jefjef
Posts: 6026
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:41 pm
Location: on my ass

Re: Thanks for some fun memories.

Post by jefjef »

SKYA, numonered and Demonluke0 have been WARNED for secret diplomacy and BLOCKED from playing in the same game.
Well you were found guilty of cheating. Is it fair to any of us that accidentally wander into one of your traps? NO.

That ended you up on some foe lists. Including mine.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
Image
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
User avatar
the.killing.44
Posts: 4724
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm
Gender: Male
Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes
Contact:

Re: Thanks for some fun memories.

Post by the.killing.44 »

Do you have something in your throat?
User avatar
Skya
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Re: Thanks for some fun memories.

Post by Skya »

Hadn't thought about it your way, maybe I was a bit hasty. I did really only just sign up to play with friends but I guess I might play here and there. Can't beat a good game of Risk ;D xD
jefjef think what you want.
Oh well. Thanks guys (:
User avatar
targetman377
Posts: 2223
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:52 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Thanks for some fun memories.

Post by targetman377 »

owenshooter wrote:
targetman377 wrote:hey skya do not let one bad apple ruin the site for you. It does look form that thread that you where unfairly treated the guy was just pissed about leaving just foe him. And if it was fun you should stick around you will most likely meet great people more so then bad.
agree...-the black jesus
I Think the world just ended!!!!!!!!
VOTE AUTO/TARGET in 12
Army of GOD
Posts: 7192
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Thanks for some fun memories.

Post by Army of GOD »

You've been here for 12 days. What kind of memories could you possibly have had?
mrswdk is a ho
Post Reply

Return to “Conquer Club Discussion”